Junk goes here, bitches.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Sun May 09, 2004 2:54 pm

Come on! Someone come and Play with me!
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sun May 09, 2004 3:40 pm

i could take up the mantle of leadership...i have experience with things in bloodbath in that regard....plus i'm one evil sob. :P
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Sun May 09, 2004 3:49 pm

.... But I wanted to be evil.

Begins to plot on ways of eliminating the competition
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sun May 09, 2004 4:04 pm

I'm the evil one damnit.....nobody takes that from me....and i mean nobody <_<
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Sun May 09, 2004 4:11 pm

Try me :mik

Unless of course we can work out one of these :deal
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sun May 09, 2004 4:13 pm

0_o contracts are so.....restrictive....they hinder my ability to pillage and burn....how bout one them things called a treaty??? those can be bended quite nicely....that was proof of the versailles treaty with germany and such.... :E or perhaps an alliance of sorts even
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Sun May 09, 2004 4:34 pm

I'm sure we can come to an agreement that utilises both of our sides to maximum advantage. Pillaging was never much my thing as it where.

Just sign on the dotted line. :E
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sun May 09, 2004 4:39 pm

o_0 i don't know.....i'll have to read said document first and formost...i've learned not to sign anything without reading the fine print first :P
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Sun May 09, 2004 5:04 pm

Looks at Mike with large innocent eyes

Do you think I would somehow mislead you?

Hands the document to Mike

Read away my friend. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I've included all your pasttimes in there, you also get quite a large number of entitlements to land and such.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sun May 09, 2004 5:12 pm

i get half the world....you get the other half....that is after we burn the rest of those that would oppose us....among various other amenities, i also want giant space station with a cannon powerful enough that i never get to use it just cause it gets destroyed by some fool boy experiencing angst....but yeah other than that, this alliance should be quite lucrative :P *signs away after scratching out the part about him giving his soul away*...sorry but i don't have a soul so that one doesn't apply :P and on the brightside, least it's mutually misleading. :E
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Sun May 09, 2004 5:39 pm

It's not like I would do anything bad to your soul.

Looks at the other ammenities written down and raises an eyebrow at Mike and scratches out another paragraph

Yes we split the world in half but I do not get the bottom half and you the top. I really dont have any need for a realm of rock and lava.

Bends over and squints at the really fine print and glares at him

And NO that is NOT going to be the salute.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sun May 09, 2004 5:46 pm

but but but....HITLER IS MY IDOL!!!! *shrugs* meh, oh well, i still have my troops with clear plexiglass visors..... :E *leans over and reads the paragraph she scratched out*.....you didn't.....but...but....wal mart is EVIL!!! EVIL I SAY!!!
Darkside
Enforcer

Post by Darkside » Mon May 10, 2004 4:08 am

Melana wrote: Come on! Someone come and Play with me!
...*Touch* TAG, Your it!! :E *runs*

mmm...contracts...

--------------------------------

I'm taking a liking to kaos's idea about item X. in my opinion that would be and interesting path to follow. it would be a very good stray away from what the alpha wars where like. the alpha wars where just BG's vs GG vs...the nuetrals
under our feet. it was just war. the only real stories to the alpha wars where the side stories people made.(whch where ok) with this idea i think the wars will actually have a pretty decent story. it's just an opinion guys/gals.

i'd go for leader, but everyone seems to like to dethrone this Dark evil twisted demonic bastard. i can't help it i'm just that damn evil. :sad: eh, i've been knowen to be a good leader in RL. ;) hehehe oh wellz. it could happen.
Last edited by Darkside on Mon May 10, 2004 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Mon May 10, 2004 1:07 pm

I'm awaiting a new leader to step up :)

I'm actually quite able and willing to be the good leader or whatever. I'm up for it. Damn ass honor and nobility would of been my downfall anyway.

I'm sure you guys dont want to have a world where Mike and I are your only options as leaders :)

You dont necessarily have to actively just be that leader. you can have a secondary character. Plus it doesn't mean you have total autonomy of your group... so you dont have to make the decisions all by yourself or whatever.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Tue May 11, 2004 4:26 pm

i'll lead side 3
Last edited by kaos on Tue May 11, 2004 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.