PSP or DS?

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:25 am

The DS's design is bad. Looks to complicated to use. I want to enjoy the games i play on a hendheld.
have you used it? <_<
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:17 pm

If I were to ge one of these it would definately be the DS. I prefer good gameplay and the DS will open up all sorts of gameplay options with touch screen and having an extra screen. To me the PSP just looks like more of the same, and pretty bland compared to how innovative the DS is. Yeah I can understand thinking the DS would be hard to use, if you were retarded.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:57 pm

EchoPark wrote:ITS A GAME & WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT ONE I WANT ONE
dude, i was seriously gonna say that, but i didn't think anybody would know what i was talking about. Hell i'm probably the only one here old enough to have actually seen one.

it's modled after the Legend of Zelda Game & Watch. i'll go hunt up a pic, i'm bored anyway.

Strike that, i gotta go pick up Halo 2
Darkside
Enforcer

Post by Darkside » Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:59 pm

Look, i ain't gonna buy no fucking system i'm hardly going to use. when i use my GC last? 6/7 months ago?...when was Twin snakes realesed? GBA i baught in august. baught two games that month, beat them. haven't played the thing since. I don't like DS's design, There's only two games i'd play on that...the same kind of games i got on the GBA...sonic and metroid. The damn thing would harldy be used. maybe a paper weight or something but thats about all. Bogey, Cloud, Don't tell me what the fuck to buy. If i don't like the system, then i don't fucking want it.

Now i use my PS2 all the time. Last time i used it? Last night. There's a lot more Games for the PSP lined up that i'd play a lot. It'd get more use, no money wasted.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:28 pm

i feel the same

but price depending ill get both i think

i hope one comes out months before the other too
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:06 pm

it would have been cool if they came up with a way to play PS1 games on the PSP. I would have no question about which system i'd be buying then.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:33 pm

to be honest, in thinking that the PSP games will be better than PS2...i think i read that....then agin i coulda dremt it
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:35 pm

Goat dude, I maybe only what ... 19, but I'm retro. I love the Game and Watches, there were a stroke of genus .... THE ZEDLA ONE KICKED SOME MUCH ASS i saw it in the shops for like hmm £50!!!! I so want one! Game & Watch rule all!
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:37 am

Hehe DS don't be a cock, I said your comment on it looking difficult to use was retarded. I don't give a shit what you buy. Atleast it made you post some valid reasons though.
Darkside
Enforcer

Post by Darkside » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:28 pm

Actually that post of mine is built off and earlier post of mine that you over looked. :P
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:24 am

he makes a point though... that stilus might be a bit tricky to use. Hopefully it's a touch screen you can actually TOUCH and not have to use the pen.
Darkside
Enforcer

Post by Darkside » Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:54 am

I think i seen the pen in a few of the Pictures.
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:47 pm

I overlooked that post because while quickly scrolling through the page it looked like a signature.

Goat, I really don't think you have to use the pen.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:49 pm

i've seen nothing to either confirm or deny that, so i'll just wait for it to come out and ask someone.

some of those games look amazing... damn.. maybe i won't wait for the PSP

then again.... rumors of a re-release of some of the classic PSX games i love so much abound.

then again... i have one of those portable psx things... so i really don't need it.

dammit i should just wait.
Darkside
Enforcer

Post by Darkside » Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:06 am

Mmm, PSP is looking much much better after seeing more of the games coming out for it.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/groups/psp/ (at least shows most of what's being made for it, there may be more than whats being showen)

Darkstalkers 3 PSP
Dynasty Warriors PSP
Gran Turismo 4 Mobile PSP
MediEvil PSP* Hell YEAH!!!!
Metal Gear Acid PSP*
Twisted Metal PSP*
Wipeout PSP*

thast just what i'd look forward in playing on the psp. much bigger that the two games i'd play on ds..