Battle Royal

Junk goes here, bitches.
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:16 am

(OOC: I had to...)

"Lord Inquisitor, reinforcements have arrived!" Bellowed Chapter Master Nova of the Blood Angels (lord dante having died several years prior) to Inquisitor Vandire as he struggled on the front line with the enemy.

The others turned to see Nova jet in on his jump pack, his artificer armour gleaming in the light. The accompanying Honour Guard landed around Nova, eager to rush into battle.

A Land Raider rolled up behind them, alongside a Whirlwind and two Predators. Devastators moved up on the right, along with a squad of Assault Brethren. The most honored Death Company moved up the center, the Chaplain keeping the rage in check so the Inquisitor wouldn't mistake their holy rage as corruption.

Two rhinos pulled up and began unloading their cargo, several units of Battle Brothers.

Vandire nodded and turned to face the enemy. Nova jetted his command squad up the right flank and obliterated a large portion of the enemy in close quarters fighting, melta shots piercing through the ranks of the enemy.

Several gummie soldiers advanced but were wiped out in a barrage of whirlwind missles. The devastators put down a constant hail of missle and heavy bolter fire, meanwhile the land raider and predators unleashed a hail of fire, lancing lascannon fire though the enemy force.

Nova saw the advancing threat of the massive teddy bear, and activated his thrusters to fly in that direction. As he neared, the massive stuffed toy swung it's limbs, but Nova fly under, landing his thunder hammer right into the beast's face, followed by a raking blow from his lightning claw. The unholy construct flew backward into the enemy host, wiping several of them out. The rest from the left flank were taken down by a steady hail of fire from the main force.

Nova stood there, watching as his forces swept into the enemy. He watched across the field as the Death Company became surrounded by a vast enemy contingent, but refused to lay down in the face of defeat. He watched in respect as the honored Brother Uziah was utterly impaled upon a large blade, but continued to attack the enemy with all of his fury.

The assualt squads moved up aided by their jump packs, descending on the enemy and annihilating them. Slowly the enemy forces broke under the cleansing bolter fire, and fell back.
Last edited by Nova on Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:29 am

*As Shroomy calls forth her Army of Bears, to which Bobo wonders if the Care Bear is the general. When the cage encases him, and Shin is standing on the outside of it. Holding it, as Bobo feels the electricty, the energy, to which he grabs the bars to the side of the cage and his body asorbs it like a capacitor, that causes what looks like his body melting to Shin. Now Shin hovers looking for Bobo, as Shroomy and her army lay scattered on the ground as well as Vandire. Though they are all concious. When.. something echos in all of their heads.*

*Everyone Looks around to see where it is comming from, for is sounds like Bobo's voice speaking it.*

*Bobo appears infront of Shin and smashes him in the Trachea with a 3 foot section of the Cage using the electricty he stored as solid energy to fling Shin back 50 feet and to the ground. As he continues on in a normal voice.*

"Nor iron bars a cage;
Mindes innocent and quiet take
That for an hermitage;
If I have freedome in my love,
And in my soule am free,
Angels alone that soar above

To Althea From Prison. Richard Lovecraft."

*Looking down at the people from above, his body glows slightly with the residual energy, as well as the sun behind him.*

"Shin.. you only have seconds to live.. unless you know how and can do an emergancy Tracheadomy to yourself."

*Smiling he tosses the cage bar to the ground and reaches into his BackPack and pulls out his Staff. Waiting.*

"Fun, no?"
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:07 am

*she stands up, seeing her teddy bear army practicly destroyed...she screams out a bunch of words no one can understand but Bobo, who looks at her laughing. she grabs her cube again, this time matching the dots up in a different patteren.*

NO ONE HURTS MY TOYS!

*suddenly the whole plannet starts to shake, the sky turns black, and then the group opens a good thirty foot trench before Shroomy, black and green flames start to shoot to the sky, then an deep voice starts to laugh as black shadowish looking figures start to appear all around everyone*

Ladies, meet Hell's finest fighters...THE DEPTH DEMONS!

*the trench opens widder, thunder and lightning sound off, and suddenly a huge scream of horror is heard as the sky turns back to light and seen are thousands upon thousands of demons holding weapons from nightmares...all out for blood and vengence...as Shroomy smiles at the boys*

Now then, this got fun.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:35 am

Vandire activates his displacement field and every time a blow from the enemy would have hit him, hes is phased out of reach, his plasma pistol spat death across the battle field, his eyes never losing sight of his prey, he outsretched his hand as the daemons aproached*

BACK TO THE HELL THAT SPAWNED YOU!!

*tendrils of light flew from his hand and engulfed the daemons who became enraptured by there own death agony before exploding and ceasing to exist*

your foul magicks are of no use shroomy, concede defeat and die with what little honour you may retain.

*as the battle ensued, valkerie transports and gunships swooped across the field, the gunships unleashing autocannon and lasfire into the foe, missiles streaked from the underside of there wings and detonated with a crump, limbs flew through the air. The transports touched down, vandires retinue parted there vessel and fought there way to him, Aisha at there fore, her melta pistol scouring the enemy ranks, vapourising them, her agoniser gauntlet, a trophy from a dark eldar lord she bested, it tore through flesh and armour alike, amplifying pain a thousand times*

Aisha: Lord vandire, good to see your not dead.
Vandire: Likewise, the she witch, you sense her yes?
Aisha: but of course

*the cadre make there way to shroomy, the dead piling at there feet, there daemonic bodies melting into the ether. Vandire see shroomy smiling at him and is distracted for a vital moment, a daemonic blade punches through his carapace, the displacement field not registering it as a threat, he coughs blood, and grabs the daemons throat, crushing it in his grasp before falling to one knee, the wards over his body glowing white hot as they fought the daemon infection...his eyes turned black...*

damn..it, not now you fool, theres a...time and a place, and it is not now....

*unable to control it any longer, wings burst free from vandires carapace, his skin turns a deep ochre red and his eyes..they seem to swallow up the light, his cadre looked shocked, turning there weapons on him*

do not fear friends..tho it tries to consume me, i control it still, tho if i falter, you must perform your duty

*vandire kicked off the ground, his wings beating the air as he flew unto shroomy, a blade of energy formed in his hand and he skewered her through the stomach and crashed to the ground with her*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:46 am

*she lays still for moments on in, just staring at the sky. she appears dead, Bobo even thinks this, everyone does but Vandire knows she isn't. she is a goddess of death, not immortal, but strong enough to last in a battle. she looks at Vandire, nothing can be read by her face, but he knows she isn't going to risk hurting him when she's hurt...and then she smiles at him, a soft smile...and then she removes the weapon in her...all those on her*

Vandire...you...hurt me...congrats...

*she laughs softly, blood starting to run out of her mouth. she closes her eyes, then in seconds a mass of black feathers fill the sky, she flys up into the sky a purple glow around her...she heals herself...and the wings vanish which puts her back on the ground standing, the glow still over her in some spots*

I am the Goddess of Death...I don't die easy.

*she now has the Hell Sword to her side, it's blade glowing black. she's ready to fight a serious fight...and she has her sights set on Vandire and Bobo*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:54 am

*Watching this, he ignore shin for now, keeping a part of his powers on him so if Shin does revive and try something, Bobo won't be caught unawares. Looking at Shroomy, he is glad she's not dead, though.. now he has three living people to content with, plus an army or two.*

Hmmm... Shal I let them fight each other and take the victor.. or go in full boar... *Bobo says to himself unheard by the others.* I think.. I shal go in..

*Charges in at Vandire from on high, grinning as he does so. Reaching back, he grabs a vial from backpack, and throws it to the ground hard, shattering it, out billows out Dark Purple Smoky like substance. Filling the area fast, hundreds of feet up and thousands out in all directions, impossible to blow away, but easy to walk though. Picking up speed, Bobo moves around to the left side of Vandire and body check him, making him stumble some, but nothing else, as Bobo continues on past.*

Crap.. I was hoping to do more than that.. must be that phasing thing he's got.. well.. I've got a toy for that.. *Searching his bag and coat, he heads straight for Shroomy, thinking of where he placed that thing.*
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:09 am

*grinnin as bobo darts off into the mirk vandire glances around, his vision not as hampered as it would be, time for some fun he thought. reaching into the depths of the daemons soul he smiles as it stops resisting, realising what he was going to do, every foe the pair had ever defeated was resurected, millions of the universes greatest and most vile warriors spraung from the earth, there corpulant corpses writhe with disease, the slaughter began, eash foe the undead army brought down joined there ranks, vandire took flight and swooped into the air, his man reaper forming in his hand, a potent warscythe capable of cleaing most anything in two. Vandire was now struggling to contain the daemon, its hate for him was building, he couldnt let it win, the accident on Marn'tol could not be repeated, too many people, almost 16 billion hivers and gaurd were sacrificed to keep the daemon secret, and that weighed heavily on vandires soul. He caght sight of bobo dashing tward shroomie and fired a spike of dark energy through his leg, knocking him to the ground.*
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:06 pm

*a sudden roar fills everyones ears as a kninwa carrier jet lands nearby. the doors of the jet fall open and adok marches out followed by his swingblade regiment. they stand surveying the feild of battle. and finding potential enemies. his sights find the chapter master nova. ah now there is a enemy to take on.

"with me men" with that the kninwa charged towards the blood angels. the ancient defenders of the galaxy running to meet the red armoured warriors of the empire.the death company had formed a counter charge and soon the two factions met in hand to hand combat. the kninwa parried and swung with their blades easlily finding no mach againts the blood crazed warriors. adok found his enemy with the chaplain whos anciet crozius arcanum was now swinging his way. he blocked with the handle of his swing blade and turned to deliver a strike the the chaplains midsection. the chaplain was not quick enough. and when the dust had settled the fifty kninwa had destroyed the death company utterly. adok made a silent comunique to his allies. soon the warband of "Halen salek" champion of the dark powers of chaos stood by his side.

"the blood angels are you toys Halen kill them all, i have my buisness with vandire"*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:05 am

*Hits the ground hard and rolls, standing with the 'hit' leg behind him out of sight. Making it look as if he'd be hit, when he'd really not. Vandire thinks he can see through the haze that hangs over the area, so gullible he is. It only shows Vandire what Bobo wants it to. Watching Vandire and his hoarde approach, Bobo Slams the end of his staff into the ground and holds it, and creates a barrier, stopping over half of Vandires forces in a giant cube. Half hidden under the ground. Sending a backsurge of energy through the cube, he vaporizes the half army like its nothing.*

"I'm comming for You.. you can't escape."

*As Vandire watches, Bobo vanishes completly from sight, Looking around he is unable to spy Bobo, or anyone else for that matter, it seems as if everyone has vanished from the world.*

Millions of Miles above Vandire
*Looking into the crystal, bobo smiles, as he watches a very confused Vandire, trying to figgure out what happened to everyone. Not knowing he's trapped inside one of the rarest crystals in the world, over half his army obliterated. His laugh echoing both inside and outside the crystal, as he looks around for his next victim.*
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:16 am

*vandire does what he always does when hes confused, he walked, he walked for what seemed like forever, never finding an end to the battlefield, the daemon with in him knew something was out of place, yet vandire couldnt listen to its words without the fear of becoming tainted further*

Show yourself bobo, or have you no honour that youd let a warrior roam forever without a foe to face?
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:40 am

*she is fighting with her rapier, not wanting to yet use her Hell Sword, she looks around the battlegrounds to count enimies, while she fights off any of vandire's remaining army that attacks at her...then it hits her...she can't seem to find vandire, and bobo can't be made out. something isn't fair and she can sense it, she pulls out her Hell Sword, gathers some energy while about ten of the demons gain up on her...and in one good clear whipe with her blade all ten are burned to nothing by shadows on the ground*

VANDIRE! WHERE ARE YOU?!?

*she waits, listening for him, when there is not an answer...she spreads her wings, escaping the mass of fighting. she flys up a good couple hundred feet, looking around, and then she spots bobo. she dives some, then stops...she see's him laughing and holding something as he does this. there are some types of fighting she likes, and others are not fighting but a chickens way to win. she flaps her wings a few more times, holding her Hell Sword out as the blade glows an awful black light.*

He wouldn't...wait...he did.

*she has seen bobo use the crystal's before, it is not a way of fighting she likes at all...and so she twirls her sword around in a figure eight, which leaves a black glowing aura infront of her...and that expands her wings by a good feet flys up a few more feet and dives down at bobo. she dives down infront of him, slamming on her knees, her sword seemed to slice right through bobo...but it didn't...however she sliced the crystal in two...and as the two peices feel they exploded...setting vandire free, so he is now back at the battle field. she stands and turns to bobo*

As mush as I love you...and your methods to fight, use those cryatals again and I shall not miss you next time. That is not FIGHTING!

*with that said she flys back into the air, fighting off a few airborn demons, once that is done she gos diving back down a good ways away from bobo and starts to fight off vandires army again. keeping her eyes on vandire and bobo*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:05 am

*Stands there, Looking at Vandire.* Well.. you're out. Though.. I was testing you.. see how you could handle that.. guess not very well. I'm disappointed. There will be more.. don't doubt that.. Shin is still being tested by his.. for when you pass.. you will be destroyed.. but for now.. I leave you.

*Raises his arm, and forces of unknown origin to Vandire hurtle him through space instantainiously, where he lands, several hundred kilometers away from bobo, on the far side of the planet.*

Or.. you to leave me.. whichever. *Grinning, Bobo turns around and walking through the hoards of demons, Killing thoes that come too close to him, with out a second though, looks down at his shirt, and the skin under where there is a faint line, where Shroomy's sword had sliced him. Shrugging he watches it close, the tiny fracture it is, as he Staff becomes a sword and he slices many a more demon down, looking for one of the others.*
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:01 pm

*vandire pictures bobo in his minds eye and is instantly in front of him, his fist smashing into bobo's face as he phases in and out of reality, each time around bobo, another fist landing a blow before settling in front of him, the tip of his sword under bobo's chin*

You are in no position to test me cold one. I do as i please, simple as that, i prove myself to no one.

*vandires blade hisses as it pierces bobo's throat, bobo gurgled a little but just stood there*

i thought that wouldnt hurt much...ah well...
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:53 pm

Nova felt the hatred rising in his chest as the Honored Death Company Brethren were slaughtered. He felt the loss of thier lives as they died for all that is good and right. The hate poured forth into his gene seed. And with their loss was dragged all of the memories of the loss milennia before.... billions lost at the hands of this evil. Good fought and yet for all they did this unspeakable evil fought back and won. Nova's soul cried out to the Emperor for salvation, cried out to Sanguinius for retribution.

And this he was granted.

At first it came on like the Black Rage, which had gripped him before. Could it be the Red Thirst overtaking him? No, he had fought that many times before. This was immensely stronger. An ancient power, fighting to break free of him, erupting from his geneseed. Nova fought it, Nova pleaded with it....

Nova embraced it.

A massive burst of light erupted from Nova's location on the field, blinding those within any close proximity and blowing everyone back.

The light slowly dissapated and standing there was a sight so beautiful that all Blood Angels in sight bowed down in reverence. The figure turned his vibrant red eyes, devoid of pupils, at the enemy. He was swathed in pristine white robes and wore an armour shimmering in gold, with platinum running up and down it's length. White feathery wings spread from his back like that on an angel, and his sword was a deep red and gave off a slight glow. A pure white halo rotated his head, and a feeling of incredible power emanated forth from him.

He opened his throat and a deep voice echoed across the battlefield.

"I am Sanguinius, The Reborn. Enemies of the Imperium, prepare to be cleansed."

Sanguinius flew into the air and over the battlefield. Shots from the enemy came at him, but were misdirected by an unseen force. Sanguinius landed among the Kninwa who had wiped out the Death Company, and they were all knocked over by his psychic energy. With a sweep of his sword they were all felled, and the Blood Angels Primarch advanced down the field.

There he met with Halen Salek, champion of Chaos.

They fought for several minutes, but Sanguinius had fought Horus, and this spawn was no match. Sanguinus impaled him and flung his corpse into the waiting Kninwa warriors.

He turned then and dashed into the enemy forces.
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:26 am

*adok heard the screams of his vanguard as they were slaughtered by the angel primarch and turned, vandire could not be seen on the feild he had time to take care of this problem. with Salek dead the chaos were now under command of the sorceror, a dreadnaught fought with a blood angel sqaud crushing them under armoured foot. and chaos marines fought against the assualt marines of the imperial troops. and chaos raptors flew around the rear of the blood angel lines placeing melta bombs on the tanks of these fools. "my warriors the chaos scum will hold the blood angels we must destroy the angel. at that the kninwa let forth with blasts of the new dark shadowy energy flew to sanguinius. he fought them as best he could but where his weapons fell the energy wa simply disrupted. slowy he was forced to land. once on the ground the energys cleared, adok punched him throwing him back five metres. before a kick to the groin sent him back further. another kick this time to his face cracking his helm another kick followed by another and another. "my buisness this day is not with you". adok left once more in search of vandire*