Other Peoples Children

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Toe Nail
Whelp

Post by Toe Nail » Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:17 am

Is it just me or do other people's kids (not related to you) get on your nerves? It seems like everywhere i look right now kids are really whiney and annoying. They have no manners or respect for anyone or anything. You can't go out in public anymore without seeing a kid act like a pissant and their parents standing idly by doing nothing!

Case in point; i was at the bookstore the other day and this little kid wanted some Yugi-Oh trading card book and his mom told him "no." The kid called her a jerk, litterally called his mother a jerk, and threw a temper tantrum. And instead of beating his ass or leaving, she went back, said and did nothing to the kid, then went back and bought the book for him!!!

And the worst is when other people's kids are doing something wrong and you try to tell them to stop misbehaving, their parents are standing right there, and they talk back to you and get snotty and their parents do nothing! What is wrong with people? I seriously think they should make every person work at a Chuckee-Cheeses for at least a year before they are allowed to have children. That would probably dissuade a lot of these losers from having kids.
Last edited by Toe Nail on Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:31 am

a lot of parents are afraid of they're children not loving them. simple as that.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:45 am

oh fuck, my dad cracked my ass one when i was out of line, i still love them.

difference is he didn't BEAT my ass, so it was more of a respectable thing. I think i turned out allright, my brother turned out allright, my sister, however, is a friggin moron most of the time. Ironicly they never spanked her. I can kinda understand that, but still, that says something.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:06 am

discipline, simple as that, many kids dont learn manners and respect when they are young, i mean, im a moraless git, but i mind my p's and q's
cenee
Enforcer

Post by cenee » Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:15 am

I couldn't agree with you any stronger than I do right now Toe Nail!

We really are going to hell in a handbasket because I swear to god, every one of those little fuckers under the age of 10 is a screeching howling demon sent to take over the earth!

And one of the worst offenders is the kid who lives next door to me. God help me, but I hate that little bastard! All he does is rip ass through the apartment like a herd of fucking elephants... boomboombooming across the floor, back and forth, forth and back and he constantly screams and cries day and night, night and day. The kid never fucking stops! -_- He needs a SERIOUS ass whuppin' and a very STRONG ritalin prescription to calm him down.

And I swear to all that's holy, the very next time I'm at Spencers I'm gonna pick me up one of those airhorns and everytime the little brat takes off... so will I. XD
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:18 am

that would make you the coolest person i know

HEY! TAKE CARE OF YOUR FUCKING KID!

*HOOOOOOOONK*
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:41 am

i fucking hate kids
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:41 am

Toe Nail wrote:Is it just me or do other people's kids (not related to you) get on your nerves?
not related to me?

the one's related to me get on my nerves more than the one's that aren't

but all kids get on my nerves
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:45 am

*nods*

i hear exactly what toe nail is saying

try this man,next time one gives you shit,make them flinch,act as tho your gonna makea sudden dash at them,they soon fuck off,just basically scare the shit outta them

not only lack of disapline nik,but lack of respect,i wasn't respected as achild,instead being explained why i was being told no i got beaten,i was a troublesome teen,as soon as i learnt why "no" was the answer,and its usually fora good reason,then there is no point in aurging

but also to do with respect,parents that openly swear at there children,then bitch when they get swore at back(much like my mother) its confusing fora child,confusion causes problems

I HATE KIDS
Last edited by Matt on Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:51 am

this thread makes me want to repost that thing I wrote and posted so long ago

http://ffaura.kicks-ass.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=832
Toe Nail
Whelp

Post by Toe Nail » Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:30 am

I blame the parents honestly, but that doesn't mean i like the kids. My family's kids are different because i took the time, along with my sister and other siblings, to help raise them and teach them right. They are still confident and press boundries, but they know where to draw the line because we show them! That's the problem now a days, parents don't guide their kids and opt to dope them into submission with ritalin. There's something called the "formative years" in a persons development, and if you fuck up and don't teach your child during those times, you're asking for a world of shit when they get older. I hate living in a society where people think that medicating children is a way to correct behavior problems that could, otherwise, be prevented had one parent, i don't care which one, taught that child to fear and respect that escilator!!! Boundries people, set some damned boundries!!! We make people obtain permits to own guns and build additions on houses, but any knuckle dragging moron can go out and have 10 welfare check recipients/tax write-offs? Our priorities as a race of beings are seriously fucked up and backward.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:54 am

i babysitt some kids on weekends and wensday's...they do tend to get on my nerves and they do pitch a fit trying to get thier way...it don't work with me nor thier mother. see when i was younger i knew better then to pitch a fit, or else i would have to answer to my father when he came home...and that man did not like me misbehaving, lets just say CPS was a friend to the family.

but for the most part, in my view, most parents these days do not lay down rules and tend to spoil thier children looking for affection and stuff from them in return...but what can you do to kids that isn't yours.
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:39 am

There are more crap parents because stupid people breed quicker.
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:50 am

and more often
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:09 pm

I totally agree with ya dude. Kids are so out of line. But u just cant blame the parnets there are other factors like the rest of the family and I could really say TV. Take my youngest sis. Shes now 6 and the spawn of statin and she knows shes is .... I tell her every morning and everytime i pick her up from School. And shes a spoiled brat. Cause shes the last child, tho a mistake .... she really was my mum never knew till she was 5 months, the docs thought it was over active thinges i cant remember. But yea shes spoiled and cause shes the last of my family she gets presents and stuff all the bloody time. And the ppl next door spoiler her and my granparents well, she mostly had a advent calender for every day of xmas last year. And when she gets a tellin off she will run to other member of the family to get in her side and it usually works ..... shes kinda smart that way.

When I was a kid I got a smack and stuff and it taught me stuff. I pretty well mannered usually and I taught myself to be a kinda gentlemen. I started pretty young cause I didnt want to get in trouble. Also I was a quiet kid. The less i wanted and talk the less I got in trouble. But Steph doesnt reliesze that and she just wants all!.

And which comes to TV, if kids watch tv they are more drawn to it more than us. So if she sees a kid actin in a sort of way she will act in that sort of way. Hmmm kids brains are fryed!