The New American Frontier(as in 1800's)

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:04 pm

ok,i urge people to read this with the most open mind they can,i have and this still reenforced my hatred to the american government and its evil ways

this document shows premeditated attack on iraq,is probably why Afganistani militants bombs the WTC,i appauls me that the British Governement has a part in all this...

Lets Not Forget: Bush Planned Iraq 'Regime Change' Before Becoming President

By Neil Mackay
15 September 2002: A SECRET blueprint for US global domination reveals that President Bush and his cabinet were planning a premeditated attack on Iraq to secure 'regime change' even before he took power in January 2001.

The blueprint, uncovered by the Sunday Herald, for the creation of a 'global Pax Americana' was drawn up for Dick Cheney (now vice- president), Donald Rumsfeld (defence secretary), Paul Wolfowitz (Rumsfeld's deputy), George W Bush's younger brother Jeb and Lewis Libby (Cheney's chief of staff). The document, entitled Rebuilding America's Defences: Strategies, Forces And Resources For A New Century, was written in September 2000 by the neo-conservative think-tank Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

The plan shows Bush's cabinet intended to take military control of the Gulf region whether or not Saddam Hussein was in power. It says: 'The United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf regional security. While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein.'

The PNAC document supports a 'blueprint for maintaining global US pre-eminence, precluding the rise of a great power rival, and shaping the international security order in line with American principles and interests'.

This 'American grand strategy' must be advanced for 'as far into the future as possible', the report says. It also calls for the US to 'fight and decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theatre wars' as a 'core mission'.

The report describes American armed forces abroad as 'the cavalry on the new American frontier'. The PNAC blueprint supports an earlier document written by Wolfowitz and Libby that said the US must 'discourage advanced industrial nations from challenging our leadership or even aspiring to a larger regional or global role'.

The PNAC report also:

l refers to key allies such as the UK as 'the most effective and efficient means of exercising American global leadership';

l describes peace-keeping missions as 'demanding American political leadership rather than that of the United Nations';

l reveals worries in the administration that Europe could rival the USA;

l says 'even should Saddam pass from the scene' bases in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait will remain permanently -- despite domestic opposition in the Gulf regimes to the stationing of US troops -- as 'Iran may well prove as large a threat to US interests as Iraq has';

l spotlights China for 'regime change' saying 'it is time to increase the presence of American forces in southeast Asia'. This, it says, may lead to 'American and allied power providing the spur to the process of democratisation in China';

l calls for the creation of 'US Space Forces', to dominate space, and the total control of cyberspace to prevent 'enemies' using the internet against the US;

l hints that, despite threatening war against Iraq for developing weapons of mass destruction, the US may consider developing biological weapons -- which the nation has banned -- in decades to come. It says: 'New methods of attack -- electronic, 'non-lethal', biological -- will be more widely available ... combat likely will take place in new dimensions, in space, cyberspace, and perhaps the world of microbes ... advanced forms of biological warfare that can 'target' specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool';

l and pinpoints North Korea, Libya, Syria and Iran as dangerous regimes and says their existence justifies the creation of a 'world-wide command-and-control system'.

Tam Dalyell, the Labour MP, father of the House of Commons and one of the leading rebel voices against war with Iraq, said: 'This is garbage from right-wing think-tanks stuffed with chicken-hawks -- men who have never seen the horror of war but are in love with the idea of war. Men like Cheney, who were draft-dodgers in the Vietnam war.

'This is a blueprint for US world domination -- a new world order of their making. These are the thought processes of fantasist Americans who want to control the world. I am appalled that a British Labour Prime Minister should have got into bed with a crew which has this moral standing.'

further more,im going to arm myself in future,the world is not save with such manics around,if it wasn't for these people thinking they have the right to control the wrold,we would not be in the state we are,if it becomes apparent that this will take place i will shoot any hostilites toward my home,that or kill myself,these actions taken my american leader WILL lead toa third world war

The Exact Source of my information,read this,and read more on this site

do not disgard this thread as rambling,i have read this,and it worries me,i feel sick
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:28 pm

so what?
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:16 pm

you dont care?

i do,not only is this histroy repeating itself,its loonacy,its going to kill thousands of people,and the american government still think they have the right to do this,just like they had the right to conquer the indians,except now they aren't using religeon,not using the "god given right"...they pulling the "were are the most powerful nation" card on the whole world

did you read the link?..how both america and the U.K are using illegal mercenaries to to man prisons?...how bush planned the backing out of the criminal courts,because he KNEW that he would be hiring mercenarys and american troops would be commiting crimes?...or how he ended the official war,because under geneva laws after the war has ended the prisoners lose there POW status and become insergents?

if you had read all that goat,u WOULD care,and if you dont,your either ignorant,or stupid,i suggest reading it

read this document,of how america thinks(the govt) it owns the world,which IT DOES NOT...PDF doc

also read on how your taxes are being used to pay for illegal merc's using torture techniquics...

and that guy that had his head cut off,how hes a mercenary too,lots of things are explained in there
Last edited by Matt on Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:39 pm

1: learn how to spell Lunacy
2: America already owns the world, like it or not. It is the most powerful deomcratic nation in existance. The only other country that could possibly give it a run for it's money is China.
3: I read the link, and it's not exactly the best example of objective journalisim, it's comparable to that crap CBS pulled a while ago. Twisting things and downright fabrication of facts. I wouldn't put any stock in it.
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:37 am

1. USA will never own the world.
2. Victoria deserved to die
3. Is this the thing you tried to get me to read before?
4. sex is death, death is sex
5. China would bend USA over a table :mellow:
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:08 am

yes it is,and your right,america doesn't own the world

but those documents say otherwise,read the PDF file,

i mean i have thought about it,i have had it suggested to me before,but never have i come across any evidence that supports it,america is trying to take the frontier thesis to the next step,they are trying to control the world,and the key parts fit

especially with the mercenaries,i mean,pulling out of the criminal law thing,so they can,ending the war,so that they cant be tried as war criminals

the fact they WANT to conrtol the middle east,the fact that declassified document written by the main powers in america states that,they used saddam as an excuse,we can all see that wwithout that crummy website,the fact there is NO WMD in iraq,and if tehre is and eventually they find em,well thats just good luck for bush,the space defence program,

this is nolonger abush ramble,i have to give him more credit then iwas doing before,hes a clever man,hes well on the next step to being hitler,hes already percectuing innocents,planning world domination,and hes going to get us all killed

(dude,shhhh,who cares how i spelt a word,you knew what it was meant to be,so it dont metter)
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:29 am

it's on the internet so it must be true right?
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:32 am

actually yeah, for the most part it is true. the chairman of pnac is connected to the republican party and has even been charged with defending bush and even believes that the unfinished business in iraq would fix the world issue of global terrorism but it's only worsened it in all respects. it's people like that who run this nation now and they're slowly driving us into the ground with their arrogance.

http://www.mediatransparency.org/people/bill_kristol.htm

http://www.newamericancentury.org/aboutpnac.htm

and yes, it is a think tank in d.c. that came up with that report *points to the second link*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:01 pm

Super Goat Weed wrote:it's on the internet so it must be true right?
it doesn't have to be true,but the offical evidence is overwhelming

if i made awebsite saying,ohhh you were gay goatweed,its not gonna be 100%,m only claiming that your gay...but if i had pictures of you enacting in sexual intercourse with men,going to gay bars,it makes it true,same here(<<<==bad example,but still makes the point)that guy isn't just making a point,hes backing it up with vital evidence

and its not a bad piece of journalism,its a solid piece,hes making claims,backing them up,using source knowlegde,using his own knowledge,hes using USA peoples statements on the matter,hes using british statments on the matter,hes taking declassified information reading it and summing it up,then for people who are arrogant like goat hes posting the source of his inforamttion,

i for one belived it when i read it,but i also read up on his source to be sure,i wasn't about to come and make a post for several people to come and flaw it,if you read them documents,and take into acount what hes saying,hes either ontto something really big,or,hes rambling,but from what i have read of his sources,i have come to the same conclusions(tho i admit his writting reminded me alittle)
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:59 am

so me not believing that guy makes me arrogant? It's not his evidence i'm questioning, it's the opinions he came to because of them. I basicly just think he's over inflating this stuff a little bit.
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:22 pm

or maybe your all in on it!

... :mellow:

but what if hes right?
Murton
Whelp

Post by Murton » Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:28 am

*Murton the conspiracy buff to the rescue*

Anyone ever thought that this could be a smokescreen? America are doing x, y and z in a secret location, journalists are spotted about 20 miles away so then, as if by miracle stuff happens elsewhere to draw them away. The US government used to lie all the time, the Roswell crash was a defective weather balloon and the corpse they recovered was a chimpanzee. A chimp in a US weather balloon? please.

Of course, anyone with half a brain cell knows that the US government lies like a mofo now and the government ain't dumb they have think tanks for this stuff. Instead of putting a guy in suit in front of a podeum to tell the press it's bullshit why not release a TV show or new video game featuring all the latest conspiracies. Surely the fact that Fox Mulder of the FBI is trying to uncover government conspiracies but never got fired proves that there is no conspiracy even though he's a fictional character dealing with a fictional government...

Shortly after the 9/11 attack, Bush sent more troops to Iraq in an effort to end the war there sooner so that he could concentrate on the defence of the US, the troops haven't come back yet though. Also we're yet to hear through official channels that the kamikaze runs with the 747s were written up by Osama during his time with the CIA when he was being trained to assassinate Hussein during the first Gulf War, that was leaked out. That is precisely how the US government knew he was to blame even before he confessed to the act. I'll end this bit on a question. "How come a trained CIA agent and assassin was allowed to go AWOL and live on for over 10 years to become a terrorist?" That raises a whole load of new questions doesn't it?