C&C: Generals

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:31 am

Lastwolf wrote:I play in a lot of clan matches for CoD, we spend lots of time on tactics for instance in the match against the top dogs of our league we planned for 5 hours on tactics and we still got torched.

even losing you still took more time with the game rather than just a few moments just to gleefully shoot anything that moved. and what IS CoD???
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:35 am

I'm hope I'm right when sayin this or I'm a total ass and should be shot but I think its Call of Duty .... is it Mik Dude?

But yea depending on the game I'm playin I can use a stratige at times. As u know Mike Dude I dont in Chess ..... I just do wee ones in that now but in Command And Conquer I acutally do try to act one on. Plus when I play medal of Houner on line I do a lil, its kinda stupid of me to run out shotting everyone when u can only have one bullet at a time. So me sa has to thing of a mastermind scheme to snipe but also to move about so I dont get found
Last edited by EchoPark on Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:42 pm

i should play u both sometime then,seems i could enjoy a game wit u tacitions
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:23 pm

yeah Call of Duty, they just released a new addon pack United offenisve .. I've been getting torched in the TDM's and DM's recently .. it's sickening. I must train harder.
Murton
Whelp

Post by Murton » Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:41 am

I used to play in a lot of clan matches back in the day as a mercenary. I'd basically sit around in the gamespy lobby advertising myself as a clan merc and then any clan with a missing member would message me and obtain my services. This would normally result in that clan dropping their tactics or trying to operate their tactics while I try to keep up or do my own thing. More often than not I was told to do my own thing and see how it goes. I'd generally cause a one man havoc to draw out the enemy team for my team mates to kill them, didn't always work though.

Last year I had a clan of my own for which I wrote up the tactics, and the problem with tactics is that they only work against tacticians. No amount of planning can prepare you for a squad who are just gonna charge with guns blazing. It is often better to use counter tactics to turn a tactical team into an unorganised rabble, then your better players can come out of hiding and slaughter them. Just a case of practicing and finding the strenghts of your team, my old clan used to spend up to 10 hours a week in practice and we still problems winning sometimes.
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:25 pm

really the way i play now is just making as many units as they do (mostly rocket guys and some form of tank or another) and just leave it at my base while a widdle away at there defenses and they send vast armies that get blown to pieces.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:18 am

thast how i do it,but i rarely get a base built

i like to make my base,ei
[*]Factories, tank buildin places[*]Base defences,telsa coils etc[*]li like my planes in generals i defend with helicopters have them hover over an area,whilst having the planes also doding the same,[*]then i build ground forces tanks etc[*]technologies[*]NUKES, and loads of em
Renzoukuken
Enforcer

Post by Renzoukuken » Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:43 pm

Wow I cant believe I never xeen this amazing topic before, first of all who hear has the expansion pack for GENERALS (Zero Hour) and would be willing to play me online with me or against ... up to you ;)
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:29 pm

does that pack allow ships?,cos if not it sucks

*sits down arms crossed ,frowning*
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:00 pm

I THOUGHT IT DID BUT IT DOESNT!!!!! -_- But its still good!
Renzoukuken
Enforcer

Post by Renzoukuken » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:02 pm

Yeah one bad thing about generals is that you dont have any naval power, but the airforce is awsome !
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:48 pm

theres no way to beat an air force gneral,that sucks,the next game better have navel units,cos if they dont *shakes fist*
Renzoukuken
Enforcer

Post by Renzoukuken » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:04 pm

hahaha its easy to beat them, your just not good enough if you cant
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:56 pm

*shoots*
Renzoukuken
Enforcer

Post by Renzoukuken » Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:50 pm

I didnt want to know that you dirty boy haha