King Of The Island

Junk goes here, bitches.
TapDancingDoom
Civillian

Post by TapDancingDoom » Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:00 am

Bryce watched the dining room and scenes around the compound quietly, the seat of his chair squeaking slightly as he moved it in circles to look at the various cameras. He'd only been on the island for a couple weeks, so he knew enough to get around. Which also happened to be excessively dangerous. Popping the smoldering cigarette he had into an ash tray he turned to a gaurd by the door," Alert Rufus and his boys, looks like the festivities are about to start." The gaurd nodded and began to exit, but Bryce stopped him with an arm and grinned like a maniac," By the way, inquire to our host if we can access the "special" storage building in the compound." The soldier grinned, knowing himself what that entailed and ran off to tell the rest of the men. Bryce sat back down and produced a block of cheese from one pocket, proceeding to wittle it into some random shape. This would be most fun, that or everything would go to hell in a multi plated hand basket, but hey things were odd.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:27 am

*as dinner neared it's end and not but 10 minutes remained until midnight, a slight tap came at the doors leading to the library. wildcard excused himself for a brief moment and once again, stood up out of his wheelchair without much notice from the guests finishing their dinner. as wildcard conferred with rufus, another cat person who the others hadn't seen up till now, they all talked amongst themselves in whispers as wildcard whispered aswell to the cat person and nodded his approval of all questions and requests asked. after the cat person left, wildcard sealed the library doors once more and took his seat back in his wheelchair.

"well...it's near to midnight gentlemen, that murder i promised you shall happen shortly. someone in this very room is going to die in a few moments and the rest of you will have to determine who did it. best of luck to you all.....*pressing a button on his wheelchair the library doors burst open again and his wheelchair shot backwards like a jet and the doors sealed shut and electronically locked from the outside, sealing the guests inside the dining room for the next several minutes to await who would be the one to die as lightning and thunder cracked outside the windows again*
Last edited by WildCard on Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:03 am

*Sips at his soup, while he listens to WildCard speak. Looking at the mace, and smiles thinly. Looking at the others around the table, he tries to figgure out who the murder is, having a pretty good idea, smirking lightly. He stands up, and takes off the good dark blue suit, for a light grey one underneath taking out of the bag next to him, a long beige coat he puts it on and turns the hat in side out, making it different and puts it on.*

"Well gentlemen.." *he pulls out a short cigar and lights it up* "I propose we stay here, and make sure its not one of us, who done it." *Paces around slightly, then stops* By the way.. why didn't any of you guys notice what he did? Jeeze, am I the only great detective here?"
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:01 am

*lightning shines through a window as thunder cracks again outside and suddenly, all the lights go out, everyone is in a state of confusion and some can be heard stumbling about, fumbling with their knives and trying to find the cart with all the weapons on it. a muffled cry is heard and then a sharp resounding scream from another room is heard and the lights all come back on, revealing nos and nova attempting to strangle the life out of shin and adok in the paniced state of confusion. swiftly they removed themselves saying they were trying to dislodge food that had gotten stuck in shin and adok's throats performing a frontal heimlich manuever....at the throat.

with their shifty eyes and bobo's new act, everyone glanced around at the other waiting to see if anyone was going to attempt killing anyone again. the moosehead eyes shifted back briefly, everyone spotting the human eyes before an audible click is heard again and they eyes shift back to normal. again, lightning flashed and thunder cracked and the doors to the library burst open shocking everyone where they were as wildcard came riding in at a fast pace on his wheelchair and everyone stared at him in complete and utter disgust at his attempt to scare the shit out of them. the tell tale smile across his face said it all. everyone stared at him waiting for an answer to his games. suddenly the cuckoo clock chimed midnight and everyone looked around waiting for the person who would be dying.*

(OOC: considering i'm the only one who understands how to control other people without killing them in some fashion and make it humorous....i'll be doing it on an occassional basis in this thread if i feel it necessary to keep the humor going)
Last edited by WildCard on Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:30 am

*Walking around the table, picking up his wine glass and dumps it out on the table, the acid eating a hole in it.* "A Nice trick.. but $50 dollars a day plus expenses, buys alot of smarts, and that one wont get me." *Points to WildCard as he comes around still* "Heck.. you were even trying to see who you could knock off with that.. you even did it to your own glass thinking someone would be foolish enough to try that one."

*Bobo nocks over WildCard's glass, which eats a hole in the table and comes to a stop infront of him.* "Well.. its midnight.. and not one of us is dead pal, so I think its about time you come clean and let us out of here." *Crosses his arms, and looks down at WildCard, who pitchs forward in the wheelchair, dead, stabbed in the back Twelve times, and the murder weapon still in his back. It's the same dragon skinned, tritium and silver knife that was to be Adok's.*

"Don't touch nothing." *Says Bobo, as everyone gapes at the dead body of the unkillable WildCard. Looking around the body, Bobo sees a piece of paper in his left inner breast pocket.* "It says here.. that he's discovered who was plotting the murder.. and that the killer is..." *Bobo looks up at the room.* "The note.. is unfinished.. it looks as if.. he was interrupted before he could finish it.."

*Chewing on his Cigar, Bobo looks around the room* "Well now.. it looks like one of us here is the murderer.. and I for one, intent to find out which one of you did it.. but mind you.. I have a good idea which one of yous it is." *Stands there, looking at them all, waiting.*
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:20 pm

Nos looked at Bobo. "I get the idea it won't be quite that obvious." Nos looked around the room, to each of the spots he had noted earlier. he knew that it had started, that people would begin to die more. he was also quite certain wildcard himself was not actually dead. the king of the island would fight wildcard, regardless of whether he was dead or not. Nos would wait around for the murderer to be found.

"well bobo, explain your theory."
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:30 pm

Nova came over to where Bobo was standing, and addressed the concerned guests.

"It's obvious, Bobo." Everyone turned to look at him. He reached over behind Bobo to adok, still rubbing his neck from when Nos had been strangling him, and snatched an object out of his pocket, then pulled the knife from WildCard's back.

"You see?" Everyone, including Bobo, gasped. In his hands, Nova held two of the dragon skinned blades in front of him.

"There must have been a duplicate" Bobo deduced.

"Yes," Nova said. "And I'm thinking that whoever it was is used to underhanded manuevers, because of the way the knife is thrust."

"I've done extensive study in many things over the course of my life, and one of them is the Ancient Death Art of the Hidden Hand." Nova hefted the bloody blade in his right hand.

"Who of us is proficient in such an art?" Nos asked.

"As far as I know, Adok, Myself, and WildCard had some moderate training in the art at some point, if memory serves.... However, Shin..." Everyone looked to Shin, who cowered. "Shin is a master."

Everyone gulped and took a step back from Shin, who placed his hands out in front of him pleadingly. "I swear, it wasn't me!"

"I think he's telling the truth, guys. He was across the room when WildCard was killed." Nos said.

"Maybe," Bobo said, "But we can't rule him out. We can't rule anyone out."
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:58 pm

so the question stands, who was beside the old fool when he stopped ticking? would be feasable that it was one of them, and ill also state that i havent moved from my seat for this whole rather marvelous display, and id like to also congratulate the murderer, yet i still condone his methods, that is all

*vandire continued leaning back in his seat, feet on the table, engraving his name in the arm rest with his knife*
Last edited by Vandire on Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:02 pm

*with great skill, the eyes of the moosehead slid away to reveal human eyes only this time without a sound and they piercingly gazed down at nova and bobo as they stated their deductions and such. slowly the eyes scanned around the room spotting the cowering shin then darting over to glare at nos. suddenly without much effort, nova turned slightly and stared at the moosehead and before the eyes changed back, a loud but indistinguishable voice could be heard, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". lightning shone through the windows as thunder cracked outside in the tropical storm and the eyes were back to the original on the moosehead.

Security Room

*bryce was watching the scenes on the vid links to the dining room and when the power went out even he couldn't tell who had killed wildcard upon seeing he was dead. without another care, he sent two of the cat-like people off to fetch some of the special equipment and to start setting all the traps around the compound. with a slight and un-intentional lean of his hand on a console, his voice was accidentally broadcasted all over the compound speaker system as he laughed maniacally*
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:11 pm

*glancing round a little off put and frankly, disturbed, vandire set his chair on all four legs and raised an eyebrow as he looked to the others for an explanation*

er..the wind perhaps?....

*vandire stood carrying the knife in one hand and the glass of acid in the other and aproached the moose head, glaring at it, willing it to reveal its secrets, but alas, twas not to be*

kinda get the feeling we'er being watched...
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:18 pm

"well this kinda sucks" everyone looked at adok who had so far remained quite. he answered their quizical looks by speaking further "i came hear with the promise of roaming around an island making and finding weapons, and otherwise killing you people off one by one, but now we have to solve this murder. honestly who care who killed wildcard all i can say is hes dead light a candle and lets get on with the mayhem"
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:23 pm

*vandire nods in agreement and throws the glass of acid over shin, his face melting away as his scream becomes a gurgle, by the time he falls to his knees vandire had already leapt the table and knocked bobo to the floor, knife in hand shouting obscenities at the top of his lungs*

DIE YOU BOB DAMN COCK SUCKING MOTHERFUCKING SHIT FACED GOBSHITE OF A BASTARDS UNLCE WITH HALLITOSIS!!!

*Vandires words were cut short and he stood with a knife sticking out of his chest, the duplicate of adoks*
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:30 pm

*adok sees vandire fall and pulls out both of his blades. and leaps the table in a similar fashion to vandire. and lands on nos knocking him to the ground. it is however not long before the others have adok forced to the ground and stab him in a similar manner to vandire*

(ooc: im out sorry, this aint what was promised cluedo is a good game but only in board form)
TapDancingDoom
Civillian

Post by TapDancingDoom » Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:49 pm

* rather suddenly the floors where the various people were standing dropped out as a hail of gun fire raked the above room destroying anyone not falling through a door. Bryce was thourough and he didn't like stragglers. All the various contestants were dropped down various chutes and ducts while bryce himself stood in the central security room again the blue button under his right hand still depressed. Laughing yet again he pressed yet another button and the various chutes began randomizing dropping each person off to a different part of the compound. This would be interesting one way or another. With a last look back he hefted a weapon case and headed out to get in position.*
Last edited by TapDancingDoom on Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:17 pm

*after everyone had been dropped out chutes and the floor re-sealed, roland the butler entered to clean up the two dead bodies of adok and nik; hoisting their prone forms into a wheel barrow and taking apart the fake dummy of wildcard piece by piece and placing it inside a giant suitcase and respectively shoves it in a closet in the main hall leading to the bathroom before disposing of the two dead bodies in the underground furnace. returning to the dining room, roland cleaned up all the blood spots and nailed up the hole where acid had eaten through the floor some.

as he returned to the library, roland lifted up wildcard's keys to the entire compound, "fools actually think one of them shall win....shame the real wildcard never invited them to the island. i wonder....will they figure it out before they're all dead?"

the hidden form in the shadows behind roland puffed on a cigar, "it's highly doubtful, but i'm going to guess that nova or perhaps bobo will determine it in their final moments....remember, keep bryce hounding them to no ends, i want them running so chaotic that the first moment they get to roam the island that they take it rather than stay in the compound. turn the entire place into a death trap....", the hidden form exited via a secret and shadowy passage and only a glimpse of black gloved hands could be made out as roland headed off to link up with bryce*
Last edited by WildCard on Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.