The Trooper Vs. The Clansman

Junk goes here, bitches.
ReDeemer
Solider

Post by ReDeemer » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:43 am

It's been awhile since I've dueled at all, and with that great comment made by yasuo in the newbie thread, I feel up to a match between the clansman. As he said - we would meet upon the field of battle once more. And that, I believe from this post, we have.

*ReDeemer steps down from the small hilly pass, leading down to a fairly open spot in the middle of the plains near the Temple of Bob. Looking around the open circle, bordered by tall grass, ReDeemer then eyes at the Temple - Watching as the clansmen wonder throughout the grounds of the sacred area. Looking around the wondering figures, he spots Yasuo looking up at a statue of bob. Taking the last drag of his cigarette, ReDeemer flicks the butt onto the ground, murmuring to himself as yasuo spots the trooper in the Temple fields.*

"We meet again, yasuo - I come not as a threat towards the bobs clansmen, but as more of a welcoming back. We would meet again on the field of battle, and seeing how the clansmen are now allies with the Troopers, how about a small match before we fight alongside each other? Remember - Nothing personal, friend. I await your reply".
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:53 am

If the Clansmen and the Troopers are united of whom shall we fight beyond this skirmish?

This should be good

*gathers the brothers of Bob*

Gather round brothers...feast your eyes on this marvel
Last edited by Matt on Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:54 am

*yasuo steps on the grav lift and focuses his mind on the spot next to ReDeemer, the lift moves silently to the same spot..well...ten meters off, but yasuo is new to this*

ah, been a while, i believe the last time we met you riddled me with high calliber machine gun rounds, good times, but reincarnation stings, not pleasant at all, hows life in the RT then? going good i hope

*yasuo steps down from the lift and steadies himself as he normaly does, a look of determination followed by a wierd smile*

a duel your after it would seem then, to first blood i asume?

*yasuo unclips the sheath from his belt and draws his vibro-katana halfway out, its black blade dull, with green energy dancing along its length*

tis been a while mind, go easy on em eh

*yasuo asumes a fighting stance, ever the gentleman, giving redeemer time to ready himself*
ReDeemer
Solider

Post by ReDeemer » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:14 am

*ReDeemer smiles as his friend accepts his challenge. He also draws his weapon - ReDeemer unhooking a steel tube from his belt and pushing a small button. A halberd unlatching and retracting instantly, the blade and pike shine in the sunlight upon the trooper - ReDeemer readies his weapon to his hands and side.*

*A subtle breeze blows by as a few clansmen gather to the fields where Major ReDeemer and Brother Yasuo stood with their weapons drawn. The grass blew gently around the men as they stared at each other with a smiles - two friends from two different factions - two different backrounds - face off in a duel of friendship. Quite a rare occasion for ReDeemer and Yasuo at the given time.*

"So you accept? .... Good. It shall be a great duel I'd say. I'm hoping to be able to get back into the habbit this time around."

*Holding his halberd at an angle now, ReDeemer signals to Yasuo for the attack*

"Lets have some fun, friend."
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:28 am

*yasuo smiles as his first strike is well met, the reverse swing with the second sword would catch most men off gaurd, but redeemer knew better*

well met friend

*ysaou side steps as the halbers came within milimeters of his face, he could see his reflection in the well kept blade. Yasuo pushed the blade aside and smiled*

let us not toy with each other, both of us are skilled, know each others weaknesses and so forth, let us dance!

*yasuo swung three consecutive blows, the first two were blocked the second as forced on, so yasuo stepped forward into striking distance, but just as quick as he had done so was back out, twirling his blades in his hands, singing al the while*

good times eh, let us se a display from our friend the Major

*bets were taking place within the sizable croud, which wasnt allowed on temple grounds, but this wasnt the temple now was it?*
ReDeemer
Solider

Post by ReDeemer » Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:29 am

*ReDeemer smiled as he watched the croud of clansmen start to wave cash around, shouting back and fourth at each other*.

"Hehehe - thats great man...Yes - I agree. Let us dance!"

*ReDeemer spun his halberd around his body and lunged forward at yasuo's stomach, which was quickly drawn away as yasuo swung his sword downwards towards the ground. Picking up speed, ReDeemer started to advance yasuo with a series of blows thrown towards him - sending yasuo blocking and steping backwards at the same time as ReDeemer got closer and closer. Jumping up, ReDeemer fell to the ground hard with a kick towards yasuo - connecting with his leg and sending him in a forward roll. ReDeemer stood again, blocking a swing from his blade, quickly striking him in the chest with the blunt end of his halberd to make yasuo kneel down*

"Your right - we both know each others weaknesses - A valuable asset to both of us right now".

*ReDeemer remarked as a final twirrel of his halberd came crashing down with the blade connecting with yasuo's vibro-katana - sending a shock through yasuos arms as he kept his kneeled position. Yasuo pushed up on ReDeemer's halberd, and stood to his feet again. The croud filled with applause and oohs as ReDeemer regained himself in a ready postition*.

"Your move, my friend".
Last edited by ReDeemer on Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:49 am

*yasuo switched his second katanas energy field to blue, for aesthetic purposes only. He eyed the croud and got a few aproving nods from the onlookers. Yasuo rolled the now green and blue blades around in his hands, the contrails of them making a rather pleasing spectacle*

pretty no?

*yasuo lunged forth with his right hand as his left arced out wide and low, coloured sparks flew as both attacks were met by redeemer, another twist and yasuo swept low tih his foot, knocking redeemer slightly of balance as the blades once more aimed for home, both yet again blocked, this time the sparks dazled redeemer and yasuo raolled backward to let him recover*

maybe i should switch to my jurs or my fighting staff?
ReDeemer
Solider

Post by ReDeemer » Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:05 pm

*Regaining his footing, ReDeemer watched as the sparks fell to the ground from the blades. He rushed forward towards yasuo as the green and blue lighted up the area and into ReDeemer's vision as they were both swung at him. The Trooper baseball slided underneath the blades - feeling his jacket rip out from underneath him. He tore off the rest of the jacket revealing a white undershirt underneath. Gripping his halberd tightly, ReDeemer ran towards yasuo fast and low with his halberd held out to the side.*

*Jumping at the last moment, ReDeemer kicked outwards with his right foot to connect with his chest - The trooper kicking off his body and twirling around mid-air fast - again making contact with his chest. Yasuo flew backwards quickly and fell to the ground hard while droping his blade. ReDeemer drove his halberd into the ground while landing - sending a shock into the earth as he landed. Pulling the halberd from the ground, he ran towards the recovering yasuo, and slashed twice with the blade of the halberd to his torso - one blocked by a katana while the other riping a sleve off yasuo's shirt. ReDeemer steped back slowly as the clansman watched his sleve fall to the ground*.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:21 pm

*yasuo lay on his back, the adrenalin flowing, his best set of robes ruined, all in the name of fun. Yasou flipped onto his feet, and unhooked his staff from his belt, hitting the thumb panel, it extendedand the green energy field didnt ripple along the blade like it should*

er..not good...

*yasuo thrust toward redeemer, aiming for his hands rather than his body, two more thrusts, all easily fended of then the staff was hiting the ground, point first, yasuoused its momentum to launch himself into the air, raise the staff, and smash it down onto redeemers now hastily rearanged gaurd, the impact shook both redeemer and yasuo, the staff buckled under itand by the time yasuo had hit the ground his katars were already extending from his sleeves*

feel it man, feel the adrenaline!!

*yasuo punched for redeemers midriff but the halberd took yasuos legs from beneath him, and he landed heavily on his back kicking out and knocking redeemer back*

ow...charming..

*yasuo staggered to his fet*

see, all this being behind a desk is getting to me
ReDeemer
Solider

Post by ReDeemer » Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:13 pm

*ReDeemer clentched his fists as he found his balance again. He picked up his halberd, and rushed yasuo once more - yasuo following up with a charge of his own. The two were charging towards each other with incredible speed with their weapons ready to strike*.

*Clashing his halberd hard into yasuo's staff, ReDeemer retrept his weapon for another blow towards yasuo's stomach. Yasuo had drove his blade into a downward postition, clattering the halberd away, then had send his sword to crash upon ReDeemer's halberd. Sparks had begun to fly from the steel and energy that had clashed in the plains of the Temple. The croud of Clansmen had started to grow closer and closer to the two duelests as they continued to hammer each other down*.

*ReDeemer crouched as yasuo swung his staff sideways - whooshing past his head as he prepared for another attack. ReDeemer rolled forward - striking yasuo's staff out of his hand and raming his elbow into his stomach. Gasping for breath, yasuo fell to one knee in front of ReDeemer - Who stood with his halberd at his side in front of the clansman on the ground. ReDeemer started to lower his halberd as yasuo regained the upper hand.*

"This duel shall end at first blood, as I had put earlyier, Major?", Yasuo muttered.

*Taking one final breath, yasuo shot up from the ground - reracting his staff to support his weight as he jumped into the air, and grasped the end of one of his katanas while he soared down towards ReDeemer. He striked his sword against the troopers halberd broad and strong - sending it straight to the ground in front of ReDeemer; yasuo releasing his grip upon his katana. They two men jumped back weaponless - staring each other in the eyes as the clansmen watched in awe. The sound of the temple bell had set the two off on that instant.*

*The Major of the Renegade Troopers, and The High Priest in the Temple of Bob ran with haste at each other - The moment to all semming like forever as they drew closer - both reatching to their sides at the same time with straight faces*

CRACK!!!!

*All sound was drawn out of the fields except for the chiming of the Temple Bell - Ringing in the ears of the Clansmen as the duelests stood with their back to each other - ReDeemer's right arm outstretched with his bayonette in hand - Yasuo's right arm outstretched with his katar in hand. The two stood motionless for what seemed like hours until they both sheathed their blades - and turned to face each other*.

"Yes - the duel will end with first blood, my friend", *ReDeemer remarked as he smiled. Yasuo's complextion had matched that of the major - For both men watched as a red slit formed on the others right cheek - Warm blood following that dripped down their faces*.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:45 pm

*appears*

since when have the followers of bob been called the clansmen? shit... I thought the clansmen were being challenege...

*disapears*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:25 pm

*push's her way through the crowd, once she's past the people she stops and looks from ReDeemer to Yasuo. she's greatly impressed by the showmanship the two presented. she step's a few feet closer to ReDeemer, a small smile on her face*

Major...that was wonderful.

*turns slighly to look at Yasuo*

Yasuo...you should really get out from behind that desk of your's...more often.

*she backs up back into the crowd of clansmen, giving a look of "touch me and it will hurt"*
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:44 pm

im getting out more lass, sunshine is a bit sore on the eyes, but ill adapt, always do

semperfi or whatever it was

*yasuo looks at the hover platform thing and cringes*

i think ill walk back to the temple, until your next show of prowess major, good hunting and what not

*yasuo saunters slowly back toward the temple*
ReDeemer
Solider

Post by ReDeemer » Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:41 pm

*The Major looks as Yasuo starts off towards the temple, the Major deciding to tag along to converse with him in the Temple of Bob*.

"Hey yasuo - wait up man. I'd like to check out the temple man if you don't mind - I havent seen it since I had almost destroyed it last time, heh...And I'd like to pay my respects man".

*ReDeemer waves back at Shroomygirl, and catches up to yasuo heading towards the temple. The two walk together back to the temple as yasuo points out to the new parts of the temple to ReDeemer. At last - The two friends make their way to the Temple of Bob peacefully*.