Faction War

Junk goes here, bitches.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:28 pm

*Shin teleported to another ship in the moment of the explosion,Adok the same,and vandire defelcted to the murderous RT,all within the blink of an eye*

*Shin boarded his next nearby ship and set a course for the abyss,planning to bring this battle to the ground,even if it was his own,he knew not of where adok was,but he sent a com message to him,informing him of his actions,Shin arrived at the abyss he teleported down,a nd began to contact cloud,his fleet still pouring out of black holes,on his way to the abyss he created more along the way,to cover his tracks and slow the RT invasion*

*Shin Began to moulde the land to form gigantic guns from the black rocks,aiming upwards,the fleet surrounding the planet,this was only one of many abyssal planets,with the same unlimited horde pouring out,he awaited the arrival of his friends,and that of his enemies*
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:17 pm

*Clouds' forces begin to regroup once again... he was overcome by sadness once again.. later on he knew this would turn into rage. Cloud Summons the Spirits of vengence... the black shadowy spirits from the void.*

SPIRITS CRY!! DEATH BATTALIONS RAGE ON IN THE SKY!!!

*Thousands.... no Millions of spirits of vengence rise... clouds minions from past battles and wars began to appear floating around the ship. Creating a aura... a aura like no other... this aura was named the aura of sorrow.*

THIS SHALL BE THE DAY OF WRATH... DOMINION OF STRENGTH IS MY NAME!!!

*Flew through a warp hole and appeared a few thousand km away from wc's ship.
The ship flew towards WC's ship where nik was now negotiation his new allegence... They ship began to charge its weapons... this was no ordinary attack. The dark spirits surrounded the ship and started to charge.. a epic power began to flow through the ship causing it to shake violently...*

Vandire... Sorry old freind... may you fly to Asgard... and live in intersting times in the next life...

*Cloud had had enough... too much building up inside of him. Too much pain. he smiled.. "it is time" he thought closing his eyes for a second he began to take control of the spirits... he focused all his power and might into controling them*

YOUR ARMIES SHALL FALL FROM THE EDGE OF THE SKY!!!

.... :mellow:

DIE FUCKER!

*he screamed before Reverting the spirits power backwords and pulling at the black mass of gravity they had created behind the ship. When he felt that he had enough of the cursed substance, he put all his mental might into creating a fine beam of destruction straight at the black eagle!!!*

Silence

*....the ship was split into two.... the blast dissipated the entire centre of the black eagle... Nik... was gone......... for good...

or was he?*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:55 pm

*a Group of RT ships had been ordered to pursue shin down to the planet,Shins black magic cannons faced them,every one facing directly up,shin let off a warning shot,using the link with the cannons to his mind,he fired them,the magical beam going threw shins fleet above the planet,as tho they weren't there,,froma distance it looked likea giant ball firing pins,the beams devastated most of the cruisers,5 ships survived,they openfire on the fleet,destroying 7 or 8 ships,the rest of the ships adapted,the RT shots became usless,torpedos had been adpated too,*

*Shin ordered for the troops to be brought ot the surface of the planet,around about 6000 Rt members from the 5 ships*

*each member of the crew from the 5 ships was subjected to probing by objects,trees,railway line sleepers,golf carts,
shin devised a plot,he bred unlucky humans from the ships with the demonic horde,the result,a brainless superhuman,shin began mass cloning spells,so he had a mindless burage of supermen*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:15 am

Containment on a distant world

*there she was, alone and highly pissed off at Vandire...for the first time ever she was to use her distress signal hidden well in the locket around her neck. she was part of the RT, and she had planned on seeing the end of this battle...and seeing General Bobo again*

When...I get...out of here...all shall pay.

*her whole body began to gloaw a sickly purple as she muttered a spell for a force field, so that anything or anyone who tried to touch her would get badly hurt...and with a heavy sigh...she opened the locket and pressed the button...sending out an SOS signal straight through all of space...no matter the distance it would still reach General Bobo's ship, and she was silently praying he would help her escape*
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:40 am

*vandires broken form flaoted amongst the debris of the explosion, his eyes glowing a pale green as his bodies systems slowly repaired themselves, he gazed out at the stars watching passing battles, fireflies of light stabbing through the darkness, small stars blossoming and dying in under a second, another ship destroyed, plasma contrails of torpedoes blazing from point to point, quite beutiful, his human side showing again, always a comfort that. His phase engine was operational again, he had a few things to fix so he phased aoard the closest rt vessel and set to contacting bobo*
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:46 am

Nova, walking now from the room, took one quick glance back at the information console, making sure everything was in working order for the shift.

Making his way down the tower floors to the main control room, Nova stopped at the steps down into the main sequence area. A dozen or more men and women were milling about, preparing for the leap that the RT's actions had bought them over all this time.

"Men and Women of the Empire, are you ready to take the leap back home?"

Many shouts of joyous agreement rose from the room below him. He raised his hands and they were immediately quiet.

"Today, we take a ride through a dimensional rift to our home dimension, and we take with us friends."

Some murmurs began, but only for a moment...

"I know it has been hard in this world, and you have fought hard against these carnal demons that infest this dimension. But we lack these creatures back home, where I have established absolute order!! Today, we return to THAT place!"

Cheers errupted from the chamber below, as Nova descended to make the final leap. All the coordinates were set, and only Nova's technology made it possible to harness the energy patterns holding the Dimensions together, and travel between them.

Once the gate was sealed, the gate was gone.

"Activate the generators!" The massive generators on either side of the room digging deep into the core of this planet, and miles into the air, started up, filling the room with brilliant blue light.

Nova walked forward, the techs working all around him. Placing his left hand on the console, he rested his right hand on top of it, and a soft green light emanated from beneath them.

Instantly, Nova and all his imperial forces faded from sight.

Upon the RT ships, all of the Renegade Troopers faded from sight.

Among all of the planets controlled by these factions, people began to fade from sight.

Deep in the middle of space, light from seemingly nowhere flooded into a vortex for a minute of more, before snapping shut in an apocolyptic shockwave. The wave didn't stop, dwarfing a large supernova by several hundred times within moments, and travelling at 100s of parasecs every moment, the blast reached across space, ceasing the existence of this dimension in all entirety. The dimension collapsed in on itself, utterly ending all past or future life of all within.

At the same time, within Dimension Z'enioa 134cc:

Nova and the leaders of the RT appeared with him in a room within one of his capital cities.

WildCard was the first to speak. "What the hell did you just do, Nova?"

Nova shrugged. "Trust me, you'll enjoy it here. Technologically my dimension is millenia ahead of the one we just left, and I have personally removed all threats from this universe.

That doesn't mean there isn't inner turmoil to harvest, as I know you will.

I only keep several galaxies to myself, as others are kept in lawlessness for my armies to train upon them I think I could give one to you... but I think you'd prefer to take it yourself?"

WildCard knowingly grinned, and ran out the doors to his ship, which had been transported to this dimension.
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:08 pm

(OOC: If you had read my post, Bobo, Shroomy, Vandire, Myself, and all the RT and Empire forces ARE GONE, through a dimensional rift that you cannot follow. This RP hasn't really been funny so far, and I'm taking a break before I come back and add some such aspects to my entries. So until then, since you can't hop to my dimension, just chill, or fight the Kninwa.)
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:10 pm

(OCC:you haven't read any of this thread have you?,mike is gone,out of the thread,taking a break,and me and adok are joined as one,and anything is possible,also what the hell are we suposed to do if your ina diamension we "cant" get to?,twidle our thumbs?)
Last edited by Matt on Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:37 pm

(OOC: That's the idea. And WildCard is out of the RP as in NOT PLAYING, that doesn't mean he's not available for his allies to use for RP value, especially when not including him would mean he would be destroyed when the universe collapsed. Oh... and speak of that, you really should either leap into your abyss or find some other way to survive, because normal space is gone, erased, poof.)
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:24 pm

*as the blast wave came,Cloud,adok and Shin were standing in the abyssal planet,though it was wiped out in,instead of being killed,the planet was wiped out,but the three men were still stood in the same place,cloud and adok did not understand y they had not been obliterated in the blast,shin explained*

"you see guys,the abyss is infinate,it cannot be destroyed,that planet we stood on,it was a host planet,nothing more,where ever we move in the abyss,we can be anywhere,to my choosing,i can open up a portal to this planet*opens portal*,or this*you get the idea*,so if a plaent is destroyed,anyone,or anything stood on the abyss is uneffected,ingeniuos really,Grai's idea"

*adok stood,look at shin,then at cloud, and uttered*

"what the fuck are you talking about"

*Shin explained again to the two men*

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

*Cloud had now begun in the explaination to adok,who was still having trouble grasping the idea of what the abyss was,cloud was loyal servant of the void,and that of the abyss,after another 14 hours the two gave up on adok and had to remove all weaponary from him,adok was prepared to kill himself*

"So Shin,how the fuck are we gonna find them?"-cloud

*adok was still stood looking at the diagrams drawn hours earlier*

"I have no idea,all i know is that they escaped to Novas empire diamension,some where in the nether region,i could take a ship there,but we are incapable of that kinda of travel aren't we?"-Shin

"Hmmmm,i can do that"-cloud

"WHAT, and you never told us?"-Shin

"Dude you never asked"-Cloud

"SHIIIIIT,come on then"-shin

*Shin grabbed adok,adok grabbed the abyss diagrams,still trying to get his head round it,shin carrying him over his shoulder to clouds ship*

*once inside the three powered up the engines,cloud began to overload the engines*

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"shin

"trust me"-cloud

"hey i think i got it"-adok

*the ship tore a hole threw the middle of the abyss,creating a black hole,cloud muttered a spell as he did*

"ETERNAL MASS YET TO COME...SPIRITS END THIS COLLAPSING SUN"

*the black hole grew larger and larger,it begant o suck the ship in*

"SHIIIIIT,THERES NO HOLE ON THE OTHER SIDE"-cloud

*Shin stood up,a look of concern on his face,then adok began to do something with the controls,adok played with the controls and inserted a kninwa disk inside the ships computer*

SILENCE

*the ship had been dragged threw the black hole,in the momnets before,adok has used the same idea of the abyss to take the ship threw the hole,in doing so he had altered the ships engines,the ship was now capable of travelling threw diamensions anytime,the kninwa technology had proved usefull,shin soon absorbed the new trechnology*

*Adok unboarded his ship and set off in search of the enemy,Shin took himself toa nearby planet and began to summon the abyss,soon that planet would be comsumed,giving hima near permanant outpost,cloud went his own way,*
Last edited by Matt on Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:34 pm

ooc: okay this post thread kinda sucks now that no-one want to fight. shin stop controling everyone. i realise the posts so far aint been that funny. but you know at the time of stating the kninwa had me and vandire. and the abyss had shin and cloud. thats four people against the rt which seems to be everyone and the empire. so we decided to play dirty it wasnt funny i know but if everyone comes back then we will play fair but only if everyone agrees to.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:17 pm

OCC:well,thereby i was posed with a problem,leave you where you were,then you would be out of this thread,dead,or,bring you with me,i attempted to bring you with me,in a humorus faasion,so meh,as for cloud,he help co-write my post,so that doesn't count yeah?
Last edited by Matt on Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:25 pm

Nova was sitting back in his Royal Jacuzzi, two gorgeous women to either side of him, and all three of them were suffering from a lack of clothing.

Nova was probing around under the water with his hands, and both of the women were giggling. Suddenly the screen in front of the jacuzzi blinked to life, a diagram of the dimension transportation central appeared on the screen, showing several ships coming through the wormhole, and some symbols were blinking on the bottom of the screen.

Nova shooed the two beautiful vixens from his jacuzzi, and gestured with his hand at the monitor, making it hover closer.

The forces stationed around the wormhole were asking permission to apply the mace. Nova looked and saw that the ships coming through were big ugly abyssal ships. Tapping on the screen, the com clicked to life.

"Go ahead commander, apply the mace."

"Yes, Sir."

The com clicked again, and Nova watched over the feed as several hundred ships surrounding the abyssal ships decloaked and sprayed the intruding ships with trillions of gallons of pepper mace.

Nova tapped twice over the abyss forces, getting an audio feed. Screams could be heard quite clearly.

"AAGGGHHH!!! MY EYES!!! IT'S IN MY EYES!!!!"

Nova snickered and got out of his hot tub to go chase down the blonde and brunette he had dismissed.

All the servants respectfully bowed as his Imperial Nakedness ran through the halls on a quest unlike most others.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:50 pm

(OOC: im bored so im just wanting to write something)

*vandire stood on this new plane...it felt different, the machines here were different, they had no soul. He would change that. He looked around for a suitable space, and noted a clearing a little way off, a park of some sorts, grass, flower beds, a beutiful sight perhaps. Vandire stalked tward it and raised his hand to his temple, the unjust apeared before him, slowly materialising, its landing gear biting into the earth below it, crushing flowers and also the walkway next to the park. It would take a few hours to completely exist, so vandire stood with his hands clasped behind his back, his cogitators scanning the area and taking in all possible details, chemical composition of new elements, new technologies and there workings. An interesting place indeed*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:10 pm

*Shin recived psycic messaging from his ships,hearing screams from the mace,shin had finished summoning the abyss,and had sent necromancers to start comsuming other planets,Shin had a trick up his sleave*

*He boarded his finest ship,armed with the most deadlyest weapon and set course for the empires small fleet,his one ship alone would stop them,as it arrived he sent a prerecorded message to nova,only to be hear and seen by him,his ship opened fire onto the fleet,unleashing a deadly wave of fart gas onto the fleet,the empires ships lost power,keeping within the evil fashion,shin boarded the helpless ships,as empire officers walked around holding there noses,and putting there faces into their jackets,shin walked up to the captain in charge of the fleet,looking strangly like darf vader,shin removed his vader mask and the man dropped to the floor,the abyssal stench overcame his senses*

"tisk,Fanboy in charge of a fleet,what will nova do next"

*Shin comondered the fleet,taking the same actions as he did with the RT ships he captured,breeding the crew with unspeakbly ugly demons and seding the resulting abominations towards the nearest empire outpost*

AS THE SHIPS ARRIVED

*the ships arrived and took attack formation,the general incharge of the outpost began to hail the ships frantically,the empire fleet of 700 was in attack formation,shin found that this outpost hid a death star*

"what the hell? *scraches head* ,ah fuck it,im taking this as well"

*Shin decended towards the star from the empire fleet,as he did,the star opened fire and began destroying the captured fleet,the giant sphere that was the death star began to fire at shin making his godly decent,the weapons had no effect,either passing through shin or just hitting him and having no effect,the commmanders of the death star begana suicidal crash course witha nearby planet,shin landed on the death star moments before it come to a collision,the imapct was imense,crushin and blowing off a huge chunk of the planet*

*Shin Rose his hands high and began to mutter a demonic spell as he rode the death star to its collsion*

"STAR OF WRATH,STAR OF BURNING,ALL THIS PLANET TO ASHES BURNING"

*a black light envoloped the planet and death star, and merged into one bigger entity,the light blasted away destroying the reminder of the captured fleet,the light cleared,the ships were crashing down onto the newly formed planet,shin teested its fire power,he targeted a nearby planet and opened up,the black star consumed the planet with the same ray of light,turning it into an abyssal planet*

*Shin had gained a new toy*