Faction War

Junk goes here, bitches.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:01 pm

*Shins 1000 styrong fleet arrived to aid adok and Vandire,old links of BoB are not easily broken,Shins fleet was composed of Souls and damn near indestructable,each had a great arsenal of weapon power each ship was decked with high ranking demons,mages,necromancers,and wizards(of demon rank,so not really wizards,yeah?) shin orderst them to attack,within moments,thr RT fleet was gone,a few ships managed to escape.Bobos ship etc,Adok chased down WC's ship,Shin was about to lay i course when Vandire Hailed him*
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:11 pm

*wildcard chuckled as once again, another of his deceptive ploys had worked, he had lulled the enemy into a sense of victory and before any of them realized what was happening, giant space mobile weapons cannons phase aligned into sight as they used singularity based engines to open a vortex in space from the very dark rim of the known sectors to the heart of the kinwa battle fleet, as they charged up a hidden spy decloaked on vandire's ship tossing a message disc at him before he was transported out to a phase shifting predator ship that appeared only for a brief milimeter of a second then vanished back to it's own territory unknown to the kinwa. as vandire issued orders to keep distance from the odd ships that didn't seem to be anything other than giant bug zappers; he played the message disc and saw wildcard's face appear on screen.

"nick...by now you've realized there are spies all over your vessels without your knowledge of their existence, finding them would mean massacring your entire fleet, leaving it open to a counter offensive. however, i'll save you the trouble, with the added benefit of ensuring some of my spies survive without your knowledge...oh and enjoy the light show from the toys i sent in. a pesky fly such as yourself could appreciate what they look like.", with a gleeful and sadistic smile wc's face vanished and vandire quickly ordered the fleet to try to open fire upon the odd shaped platforms but multiple red ion beams targeted every kinwa ship and each platform unleashed a barrage of lightning bolt type beams that litterally rendered every ship within proximity a useless floating hulk without engines, weapons or even life support. every electronic system was fried beyond repair on 2/3s of the kinwa's fleet under vandire's command and another 1/3 that was under adok's command.

as the weapons's platforms finished their firing sequences, again they phase shifted and vanished into vortex's that couldn't be tracked let alone scanned due to a the temporal anamolies that were generated by the force of their engines. the battle field died down as every predator class ship still near in the millions phase shifted and slipped through vortexs aswell, leaving the battlefield and their enemy to be mopped up by the RT destroyer fleet that had just jumped in to aid the remainder of shroomy's destroyer fleet along with fighter cover and corvette sized torpedo bombers that went around wiping out the disabled kinwa vessels by the dozens until all the disabled vessels were completely destroyed all but vandire's, who was left alive as a humiliation. the destroyers quickly slipped through vortexs of their own and the battlefield was finally quiet as the remainder of the kinwa began regrouping once more.*

Beyond The Great Rim

*wildcard sipped his drink as he surveyed the damage done to the kinwa, it was enough to set them back a good many months if not a few years considering their losses. now wildcard could get back to building up the lost ships he had predicted before the battle and reinforce them with his secret weapons which he had yet to send into combat let alone active service. his dark and ominous laughter echoed through his quarters on the "black eagle" as he now set his sights on aiding nova in dealing the abyss with a heavy blow aswell before he would get back to finishing off the kinwa. as he thought for a brief moment, he remembered how he had employed the use of his death's hand weapons platforms when the kinwa had thought they were winning. it would come to a even greater shock to vandire when he realizes the kinwa lives lost wouldn't be coming back either considering the weapon's energy distabilizes all life forms on a molecular level until they're broken down to nothing but particle dust.

before heading off to survey the completion of his newer weapons, he read a message from bobo that he was making contact with the empire and saw it was dated from awhile back. his plans were going according to plan, he had an eye on the kinwa and an eye on the abyss. with the use of technology supplied by the empire, his well trained troopers and predators along with predator trained troopers, they would be one of the most formost excellent forces equal to none nearly.*
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:03 am

or would it...

Also Beyond The Great Rim

clouds force was begining to form, small it was... but also powerful. His force consisted of seven cruisers filled with fighters, each ship had been surrounded by soul barriers to make their weapons and sheilds powerful. The seven ships were named Requiem, Reflection, Restoration, Thanatos, Xanatos, Revelation and Nagumo. each having their own strengths.. cloud was currently sitting in Requiem.

"Alrite.. we'll be coming in range of him soon... arm the Yamato Ion Cannons"

*The seven ships begin to channel their energies to the Hull of Requiem. Unleashing a power wave of energy dissipating all the defences of the "black eagle" The rest of the ships start bombarding the base with core piercing shells tipped with magic.

*Turns to one of his diciples* "...ready my fighter... <_<
Last edited by Wulf on Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:01 am

*arching a brow as he felt things on his ship shutter, he quickly got to the bridge and saw the measly cruisers numbered only in 7 and as they took pot shots at the world below, he merely smirked cause as he recalled, the force barriers and shields were inpenetrable by magic aswell over his bases on the planet. how cloud had managed to stay hidden in RT territory in the unknown sectors of space boggled wildcard only briefly, without a second thought he pressed a single button and the millions of RT predator ships and the regular RT Military ships decloaked and before cloud could even utter "shite", they had fired every single weapon and all but cloud's ship was incinerated in a mass and blast that was nearly hot enough to melt the armor on the "black eagle" but thanks to the upgrades from nova's tech, the dauntless battle armor held and even reinforced itself almost like a second skin healing a wound.

with a swift motion he sent a message to cloud's ship, "surrender now...and i'll spare your life and the crew aboard your last ship...if not, don't say i didn't give you the chance." wildcard awaited a reply*
Last edited by WildCard on Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:20 pm

*Shins ship phased into the Rim,he had decided to lay in persuit of WC,good job too,as he arrived he saw the millions of ships at WC's Cpmmand,to his 1000,they still were no match,Shin picked up the demon at weapons control and ripped his head off in anger,he aimed a shot at the centre of WC's fleet,not actually hitting a ship,but the part of space near it.*

*Weather WC's ships were magic prove or not,this shot opened a black hole,dragging his ships into it,after all but 100 or so ships had been destroyed,Shin closed the black hole.*

MEANWHILE NEAR ADOK AND VANDIRES FLEETS

*a second black hole opened,though this wasn't an ordinary black hole,it was an abyssal rift in space time,gushing out ,demons came,some in ships,some in fighters,every second that pasted near 1 million ships were entering the space,they began to destroy empire out posts and RT outposts,Shins resources were unlimited,the demon ships were the spawn of evil,evil can never be conquered

BACK IN THE RIM

*Shins ships began to pick off the RT fleet of 100,Shin was ebjoying the pleasure of his new souls,every ship vanquished was more power,as the numbers grew thinner,he saw a beam of light decend toa planet near by,coming from WC's ship,WC HAD teleported to the nearby planet,Shins fleet began to charge there weapons,after they fired,the planet was destroyed,another rift opened up where the planet was,spawning more and more demon ships,in the last few seconds of thet planets life,WC' had escaped again,to another planet,shin finished off the rest of the puny RT fleet,1 million ships could not stop shins fleet,100 million could not,shin opened his docking bay to clouds fighter as they discussed what actions should be taken next.*

*The RT fleet was in desicration*

(OOC:dude u coulda at least fought clouds ships)
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:42 pm

*the deamons had destroyed all enemy forces in the region, giving the kninwa fleet the chance to regroup. of all the vessels that had had electronic systems fried only five did not revive as the living metal of the ships formed new circuts. within minutes the kninwa fleet was almost at full strength. adok held a meeting with all teh comanders to discuss tactics, once a plan was concieved they left. leaving the room empty but for adok and vandire. "so old freind i am glad you made it out alive, but worry not we have saved manyo f those under your command" adok spoke,

"and i am gratfull however my ship is now useless and i can be of no more help"

"vandire everyone can be of help here have this" adok handed vandire the talisman of the cruiser faithfull, with ful matching spesicifcations of all the new kninwa cruisers. "feel free to modifie it as you wish, but meet with us at these cordinates in one month wee must go to reiforce the abysal forces they have helped us now we must return the favour". the two leaders left the hall. in space the kninwa fleet massed and went to war*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:59 pm

*cloud and shin had decided on a master plan,and began to put it into effect,shin handed over 6 million ships to cloud,the numbers still pouring out from the black hole,as a few empire ships decloaked and destroyed afew of the smaller scout ships,the rest of the abyssal fleet,(inc clouds) adapted to the technology instantly,the empire ships fired once again,this time having no effect,clouds fleet dispersed them quickly*

*Shin took a great number of ships,and began destroying planets,each time WC abandoning them and jumping from planet to planet,clouds ships were doing the same,nearly every planet in the system was destroyed,cloud and shin growing much stonger by every destruction,the two fleets narrowed it down to one planet,there was no escape for WC,planet to planet jumps would be possible for him,but jumping galaxies without the aid of his ships technology was impossible(IMPOSSIBLE),the two fleets opened up on the planet,giving it all they had,within seconds the planet was destroyed,much to shins disapointment,as he wanted it to last longer*

*Shin readied his senses and his ships scanned the debrie,he found WC,who had miraculously mangaed to hold onto a large chunk of rock,the vital signs,blood type,height,weight,dress sense,and terrible sense of humour matched,this was no clone,no baloon,or hologram,it was WC,The entire Abyss fleet locked ona trator beam to the rock,secured it with unpenirable force fields composed of souls and evil,and began to tow the rock towards the appraochin Kininwa fleet*

(OOC:you are now prisonner,U CANT IGNORE THAT,you must wait fer Nova to free you,good luck to him too)
Last edited by Matt on Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:22 pm

*the kninwa fleet flew towards the oncoming abyssal fleet. on the bridge of the pride of calron adok read through a data slate report that announced the capture of wildcard. a grin crept accross adoks face. "send out a comms to shins vessel, tell him that wildcard should be placed under imediate imprisonment on board his strongest ship", "aye sir" came the reply. the kninwa fleet circled round the abyssal fleet and took up a defencive position to the rear of the formation, knowing full well that the enemy would attempt a rescue*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:44 pm

*Shins ship received the message from adoks fleet,shin could sense the excitment in his voice*

*WC was teleport onboard Shins ship,Shin awaited him in the teleport room,the moment WC re-energised he began to swing wildly (they dont call him wild card fer nothing) shin rose a force field around the room,himself on the oppersite side to WC,demons began to adminster electric shock treatments untill WC was unconciuos,shin order his uglyest female demon officers to strip him naked and take him to the brigg,*

*Shin opened a channel to adoks ship*

"-*a grin was coving his face*.the prisonner is secure,i have my best officers taking care of him *the sounds of WC screaming,and demon roars echoed down the hallway and could be heard by adok over the com link,adoks face was cover by pure delight*"

"easy now ladies,if i can even call them that"

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

*As shin aproached the brigg,the female demons were just leaving,some showing gratitude to shin for the last seven hours,WC had an itchy robe on,with nothing else,all his belongings were destroyed,anyone/thing that had entered the room had nothing but there clothes on,the was no means of escape,no devices to do so,it was shin voice only that could close the force field,the entire ship was composed of magic,evil and souls,nothing but shins command to disrupt it,the doors behind shin opened,cloud Vandire and adok walked in,looking rather gleeful*

"what do you propse we do to him"-vandire said

*no-one replied,then shin spoke*

"i have a plan,he is stuck here,he knows it,and he knows there no way out,unless my fleet is wiped out,this ship is indestructable,litterally,untill the rest of my horde is destroyed,this ship will remain indestructable,nothing can stop it,my horde shins can adapt to any weapons it come in contact with,spacial anomolies mean nothing,they can do nothing....."

*the rest of the group look stunned,but happy,they know the ship on which they stand has no way of ebing destroyed*

"my friends,we wait,we wait for the empire,then we crush the empire,BUT,but i want Nova alive,i have scedule to follow,ill make them kill each other,they we can finish the victor?"

*Shin left the brigg for his quaters,leaving the 3 men stood observing WC,as he turned before he left the room,a truely evil expression crept across his face,adok's expression especially matched shins*
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:47 pm

*rubbing his neck slightly he felt refreshed, he hadn't been with a demon female since the phoebos wars; wild, kinky and completely insane. he'd take great joy in murdering them in their sleep. locked away behind the force field on shin's flagship made him smirk. he hadn't been in a position like this since good old paladin juan was around. it made him almost nostalgic but shrugged it off and pressed both his hands on the force field and consumed the evil souls in a flash due to his power over the spirits of all kinds; dead or alive. "nice....they should enjoy the nightmares of my mind, considering they're a hundred times worse than theirs....and now for this force field".

wildcard kept his hands on the field feeling the electrical sparks warp around his arms and with a massive direction of energy the force field shot out in a lightning bolt at the far wall where the demon guards were and fried them until they were nothing but a pile of darkened ash on the deck. as he stepped out and looked down at the robe he was wearing he once again smirked, "ahh...hugh hefner would be proud."

as he strode to the doorway that exitted out of the prison area he quickly snapped the awaiting demon guard's neck until his head was turned around backwards and then with in-human strength, wildcard shoved it down into the thing's rib cage and shoved it's body out an airlock. before proceeding to the bridge, wildcard headed to the engine room, killing every demon along the way with great methodical precision at hand to hand combat. after reaching the engine room without one guard setting off an alarm, wildcard smashed as much of the internal equipment as possible before plucking a grenade off a kinwa warrior that had been in the engine room looking around with it's demon allies and tossed it into the engine's main core after pulling the pin and strided over to the lift and headed up to the bridge as the engine room began to explode all over and destabalize the ship.

just as wildcard stepped out of the lift onto the bridge he was greeted by the paniced sounds of shin, vandire and adok yelling at the crew to find out what was going on and he quickly caught their attention by raising a hand, "gentlemen....this almost reminds me of the hilton. shame i can't stay and all but thank you for the accomodations. oh, you'll note I am what happened here today....oh shin, next time you try to capture me, i won't go so easy on you when i escape. be thankful you only lose your ship today....and half your fleet...", wildcard oddly phase shifted, leaving a stunned shin, adok and vandire just before shin's flagship exploded taking out half of shin's fleet from the internal explosion that nearly matched a new sun being born.

somewhere on wildcard's flagship the "black eagle", a RT trooper and predator trooper greeted him, "sir, we were wondering when you'd return," with a nod he sat down in a chair and spoke, "well lets just say all these cybernetic enhancements in my body that those morons failed to deal with aided in my escape. it's a shame their downfall, if they managed to survive; which i highly doubt....was brought on by their on incompetance to properly hold a captive. hopefully one or two of them managed to escape the ship and the blast radius...if not, oh well....now, signal the second fleet to phase align, they may have wiped out my first fleet, but i got many more where that came from and they're about to feel my full wrath....", with a smirk and an evil glint in his eyes; wildcard chuckled sinisterly as his plot to wipe out the kinwa and abyss was taking form slowly.*
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:29 pm

EDIT: better yet, i'm sick of the lack of humor....but i ain't going to allow it to ruin other's fun in this thread. it stays open minus one post, minus two posts now.
Last edited by WildCard on Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:27 pm

*vandire phased onto wildcards bridge, taking as close to human form as his body lets him*

ah, widlcard, got a minute man, im just kinda pissed off with all the bitching, still offering that job in the RT?

*vandire waits with all the bridge crews weapons trained on him*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:45 pm

*Yawning Bobo looks over the losses of the destruction of the Abyss, only three fighters under his command.. one of them, the Squad leader.. because he didn't follow orders.. and went head long into a fight they couldn't win. Thankfully the wing second, pulled them back in time.. save for the two loyal troopers who went back for their leader. Sighs heavly and standing up, looks out the view screen with everyone else, as the Squad with its new leader takes up missing man formation.*

"I know we have suffered a loss.. which is something the RT does not accept well. But the Empire has taken more losses than we have in this battle.. lets not forget that. Now.. we are on our way to assist the Kommandant! For Victory! For the RT!"

*Bobo sits down smiling among the mass of cheers, thinking about these men and their blind faith. Noting that the Squad is now aboard, Bobo sends out a message that he is ready to leave to join his Kommandat, and that he hopes to see the Empire there. Firing off a shot straight ahead in salute, the Ship opens up its space fold and is instantly where the Kommandat is, ready to give assistance. Completly Combat Ready, and Bobo's hands are within the armrests of the chair, holding onto some weird devices.*

"Kommandat.." *Bobo says opening the Com* "I'm here. Ready to assist."
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:57 pm

*steps up from his chair still in the robe from the abyss flagship he had been put in and extends a hand to nick, as he shakes his hand he gets jolted by a joybuzzer, "welcome to the RT...."

the entire bridge crew suddenly went in shock and their mouths literally hit the deck of the bridge with resounding thuds as wildcard pinned an RT emblem on nick's shoulders, "...in honor of joining the rt, i'm leaving the second fleet in your command....your rank...i'll start you off as a Lieutenant. prove your mettle with us and i'll see about that predator trooper class for ya....send a message to general bobo for me....he's in command with you as a subordinate unless redeemer shows up...or nos."

with that wc phase shifts out to an undisclosed location in the universe whilst the war continues. around the planet that was like a natural oasis full of vixens for the taking and a peaceful laid back atmosphere*

(OOC: i'm out of the battle for now....the rest of ya can have at it but don't start anything bullshit wise. that goes for everyone, if just one person bitches at me if i get on until i've had a bit of time away from this crap....you're getting two words: Fuck Off)
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:08 pm

*vandire nodded to the bridge crew and phased back aboard his own vessel which proceeded to open comms to bobo's ship*

General sir, orders from the kommandant, im to be your.. aide i guess, i await instructions

*vandire looks around his bridge, the souless standing motionless, wired into there consoles, no atmousphere on board, always amusing when humans boarded without respirators.*

Take up flanking positions, contact the fleet, get them in formation..so it begins