Faction War

Junk goes here, bitches.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:31 am

The Dark, Ominous Cave

Narrator: Meanwhile!! Our ever faithful evil despot and card shark was recieving a torture like no other as Nova, Bobo and Shroomy had brunch. *scene cuts out to the cave*

*wildcard; still twitching violently as the horrid re-runs of barney and various commercials continued, shifted ever so slightly in the breakable wooden chair as a lone gremlin scurried past, slightly blocking the tv set for only a brief moment which caught wildcard's eye just enough to tilt them to the side to watch the gremlin rather than the tv set.

his eyes glazed over in seething disgust and his mind began to focus and as the gremlin slipped away into the cave, wc was once again brought back to the horrible re-runs and commercials.

Narrator: *stepping over to wc* you know i could just cut all your bindings with my pocket knife and you could like go kill all the gremlins.....

*wildcard blinking for a brief moment growled savagely and the narrator stepped away and faded to black*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:42 am

*she takes a deep breath, glances about the room a moment*

I am enjoying it here Nova, a very nice realm you have...

*smiles lightly as she looks around the room again*

I dont mean to sound as if I am not happy to be sitting here talking with you, but shouldn't we be centering some attention on the fact Wc is missing?

*Lucifer growls a little lifting his head looking at her, but she just lightly pets behind one of his ears and he settles down. she then smiles gently at Nove, waiting for Bobo to arrive.*
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:48 am

*vandire stood and stared at the sky collecting his thoughts, the sky lit up with flashes as an unnatural storm kicked up. powerfull winds came from nowhere, thunder rolled and the lightning cracked. and suddenly everything was quite. adok sat behind vandire on a large comfortable looking leather armchair. "sit down vandire" another chair appeared and vandire sat. the scenic hillsides dissapeared and the pair now sat in the room of a stately home. "now vandire my people are dead i am the last, and you old freinds are the reason. you also hold the key to getting them back. only the whole power of the new dark can resurect them and you are stopping me having that power" adok having made his point left the room. vandire stood and followed him through the doors. once on the other side he found himself in a huge crator in a sea of red sand. adok stood at the other side of the crator in full battlegear holding his swing blade out in a clear challenge, vandire looked down and found himself wearing his old kninwa armour, an ancient swing blade hung at his side, the twin of adoks, the only difference being adok had had extensive training in theu se of such an arcane weapo.

"my terms vandire, but the winner takes the new dark"*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:19 am

*the demon ships had just arrived to adoks location,they began to circle the loaction,using there abilities to judge what went on,if vandire won the match,and decided to disgard the RT,they would follow him,he didn't,they were poised to destroy him the instant he won*
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:28 am

*vandire glanced at the swing blade shook his head and turned to adok*

you know i am not honoured to use such a weapon, my craft is that of neru, i shall fight with my staff or i shall walk away, those are my terms, im sure a man in your position will honour me that at least

*vandire droped the swing blade and took a small ornate scroll case from within his right arm, the servos hissing as it closed back around the gap, his metalic skeletal hand clasped the scroll case and it slowly extended, the staff forming from a raw green energy, it looked lke lightning encased in plasma, quite beutiful, also quite deadly*
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:53 pm

*"your terms are acceptable vandire. prepare yourself"
the two combatants stood facing each other both fully aware of the power the other possesed ,and of their prowess in the skills of the kninwa. adok raised his blade to a defensive position just miliseconds before vandire appeared in front of him swinging an attack with his staff, the power of the clash between the two ornate weapons sending both of them flying backwards, adok recovere first jumping into the air and coming down on vandire with a flurry of attacks from his swing blade, hundreds came in a matter of seconds, each deflected by vandires own staff, the energys of the new dark pulsed and flashed as the only two beings capable of using its power clashed in one on one combat, powerfull blasts of enegy flew off phasing threw dimensions and destroying unknown citys, shins fleet manouvered constantly in orbit to avoid the blasts. vandire was now on the offensive forcing adok back swiping at his legs adok jumped up to avoid the attack, coming down on vandires staf, he ran up the staf and kicked vandire in the head. but before adok could land vandire grabbed adoks ankle and threw him bodily across the arean. adok landed and skided a good few metres across the crator. he stood up and saw vandire coming at him again. looking down he saw vandires disgarded swing blade at his feet. he picked it up and when vandires attack came. adok swunh with both blades with the same skill he had with one sparks flew and the new dark grew in power*
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:37 pm

Nosferatu twitched as he flew around mindlessly in space. for effect, he continued to be wreathed in flames, even though there was no fuel for the fire. it was just fun. he twitched, and tumbled (somehow), then stopped completely. he sensed something had happened... to wildcard

Narrators Brother: bum bum bum!!!

Nos: hey... how can you breathe out here... there's no oxygen.

NB: a good point... YOU WIN THIS ROUND!!! gakh! *suffocates*

Nos poked the narrator's brother's body with a convenient stick that had been floating nearby. then he chuckled and pokes it again.

NB'S Ghost: STOP THAT! go find wildcard and leave me alone.

NB's Ghost: and so, Nos flew off to the plant where Wildcard was last seen, hop-

Nos: i'm still here.

NB's Ghost: why the hell are you still here?!?

Nos: cause i have no idea where mike was last seen maybe?

NB's Ghost: go find nova then, he should know

Nos: but why can't you tell me? you're supposed to know all this crap.

NB's Ghost: because my brother is his narrator. plus you're not even supposed to hear me. damn, i'm so gonna get fired for this.

Nos: but not for... you know... being dead on the job?

NB's Ghost: yeah... about that... you think you could-

Nos: torch your body? torture your soul in the depths of hell for all eternity? no problem!

Nos blasted the body, and simultaneously the ghost dissappeared, screaming. then nos started flying around, thinking "Nova" very loudly, and blasting hellfire into the vicinity of random planets hoping nova would find him, cause he had no idea where the hell he was.
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:55 am

*Bobo comes walking into the room, and smiling at Shroomy, he takes a seat next to her and then nods to Nova* "Sorry I'm late.. and.. what do we owe this.. pleasure?" *Sitting back in the chair, he doesn't quite manage to hide the pain in his face, as he back touches the chair.*

"I do hope its quick.. I need to finish up that drive, which should be ready for work by the time this meeting is through." *Putting his right leg upon his left knee, he gently pats Shroomy's hand and awaits Novas responce.*
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:25 pm

*vandire and adok circled, the energies radiating from there strikes scrambling the shipboard systems of the watching fleet, the neru staff started glowing and he swung with all his energy at adoks head, the swing blade getting there just in time, the dark shockwave of energy that spread from the impact threw both adok and vandire into poosite walls of the crater, adok glared from his end, vandires enhanced optics looking at the menace in the mans eyes, vandires only human part left in him gave up there and then, he wasnt fighting for anything anymore, he had lost it all and more, vandire channeled his pain into his neru staff and threw it at adok the staf moved faster than light, the sonic boom behind the weapon pushing vandire further into the rock face, the staff shot through adoks shoulder and burried itself three miles further into the rock, vandires vox caster switched on and he spoke in his own voice*

you know who will win here adok, youve known all along, the one with something to fight for, the one with everything to lose, the one who still cares, its a sad moment when someone gives up on life, feels like everything they ever had or will have will pall in insignificance with that which they have lost, its sad when he knows people care, yet pushes them away, its sad how he needs help, yet knowingly rejects it, its also sad when he doesnt have the heart to end his pityful existance, its sad how he cant let go of the past, sad how he doesnt care how it affects him, sad when he cant just accept what is is and always will be, its so damn sad man, yet this sad little man is going to give you what he wants, going to give you the new dark, to resurect the kninwa, and why is the sad little man going to do this? because, even tho hes losing touch with everything he knows and recognises, deep down, somewhere in this writhing mass of self pity and self loathing, theres a part of him that he recognises, the part of him that cares about people, the part of him that he likes, the part that was lost, it brings itself into view for one last moment, hoping that its enough, that something so small can make a difference...well, let us see if it is enough

*vandires form shrugged to its knees, his power levels began spiking as his phase engine lost stability,l space tried to fold in around itself and an explosion was formed, spreading out from vandires soul, engulfing adok, the fleet and pretty much all space within 500 light years, after it slosed upon itself, adok was left there, floating in space, the embodyment of the new dark, everything that was once vandire was gone*
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:12 am

*adok landed back on the surface of the planet. He now knew everything. his power was absolute. his eyes were now pits of darkness. several citezens of the planet approached him, adok recognised them to be citezens of the empire. in an instant their corpses had turned to ash and wer blowing in the wind. adok stood clenching his fists. a look of revenge came across his face, the fools that had wiped out the kninwa would pay.

meanwhile the planet on which the kninwa had been destroyed. a massive party of rt and empire troops were scouring the ground. searching for surviers none were found.

rt leutenant "send word to the kommendant that the kninwa are destroyed"

with a slight twitch adok appeared above the rt. who almost instantly opened fire bullets and las bolts soared through the sky not one of the countless rounds impacted upon adok. the sky went red , a pshycic storm took place the new dark bombarded the surface of the planet every bolt of energie killing several soildiers. when the smoke cleared adok stood with the kninwa at his back. everyone of them alive again the kninwa were back and now the new dark was more powerfull than ever, even adok had not anticipated, he was still filled with the imeasurable power of the new dark. and his warriors were back to life. the kninwa were back and would not be stopped*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:10 am

*sighs lightly, and gently brush's bobo's hand off her leg*

Nova, we are both here...what is it you wished to speak with us about?

*Lucifer growls lightly and moves away from Bobo to the other side of Shroomy looking at Nova the whole time*
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:21 pm

*echo appears on the planets surface and sees the kninwa troops which are every and then the rt in the distance, a war is on. Echo steps out the shadows and face 3 kninwa troopers.*

Hey guys I want u to meet my orb .... isnt he shiny and hard

*at that instant the orb came flying out the shadows and hits one of the troopers right on the skull*

Stuff pacifistism, ever faced and pissed off monk!

*echo runs up and upper cuts the trooper in front of him and then round house kicks the other. The orb looks over them and then a light comes out and hits the troopers and they dissappear*

Back to hell u go

*echo fades in to the shadows*
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:45 am

The Dark Ominous Cave

*managing to find the remote and scooting towards the tv to flip off the vcr and change the channel to that of echo killing off a couple kinwa troopers and suddenly he was filled with a contempt like no other, the bobists had regained their power and he wasn't about to just sit on his arse getting tortured by gremlins whilst bob attempted a come back.

tilting his head towards a stray gremlin that wandered in to check on wildcard, it tried to scamper away when wc stood up and slammed the breakable chair down, shattering it to pieces, "here wittle gwemmwin.....huhuhuhuhuhuhuh", wc rose up and stalked after the gremlin and savagely mauled it and left it's carcass in a bloody mess in front of the tv set before he wandered off and headed to the beach hotel resort. as he entered and found empire detectives staring in awe at his return he got the feeling he had missed quite a bit, "first person to ask where i was gets his nuts stapled to his chin".

oddly the entire resort went deathly silent after wc made that statement before he wandered off and stole one of the detective's space squad vehicles and flew off in the direction of the battle between the kinwa and rt with the squad vehicle sirens blaring*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:20 am

*grows impatient with Nova, and so she stands Lucifer getting up with her*

I am outta here! There is a fight going on...I WANT TO HELP MY RT! Good day Nova!

*she storms out of his palace, gets back to her ship and orders it to reach the fight within two hours or everyone on the ship will be meeting thier maker and then some...and she wouldn't go easy on them. everyone on her ship started to run around and obey her orders without a single moan or bitch fit*

Now then, this is how a ship should be ran...
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:59 pm

*adok walked among the rt everytime his blade moved a rt trooper dropped dead, everytime his gaze fell upon one of the rt the trooper fell in agony the bloodcells in their brains growing immensly, and moments latter their heads would explode. the kninwa were winning this fight. but adok could sense the approach of both wildcard and shroomy. both of these leaders would inspire the rt to greater acts of bravery but it would be in vain the kninwa were destroying the rt, hundreds died every moment. adok elevated himself floating above the battle watching the squad car aproaching at great speed. a single word escaped adoks lips "wildcar"*