Aura Comic book?

Fiction based on sources already out, original material and other personally made literature.

Moderator: Xanien

Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:34 pm

You knew some people where idiots when they started, it was inevitable that they couldn't understand harmless funny and being a jack ass funny.

Where as with the story, i think it'd be fun. But you would kind of need writters or a simaler sort of standard.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:05 pm

I agree, but still the problem of differing view of character basis would annoy me. Every the professionals can't get this right Tassa Kay as written by Martin 'I'm a fuck hole' Delrio is totally shit and complete lies considering her character background. Tassa Kay written by Loren Coleman is something verging on acceptable.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:30 pm

too many writers tend to fuck things up, as you say, they all view the characters slightly different, and alot of writers incorprate aspects of themselves in characters they write, even if its out of character, same goes for having multiple artists alot of the time, tho, that is easier to pull off
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:43 pm

somthing told me I shouldnt have even hit the post button. stupid me for not listening.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:04 pm

nah man, tis a good idea yeah, would just need to iuno, get a few folk or something with similar writing styles, and get em to keep the character in hcaracter as it were
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:12 pm

writing style dont even matter. thats part of why comics turn out the way they do.

nobodies cares of the writters are going the same direction or not. as long as its fairly reasonable.

I never thought it would be such a hard concept to understand.
as it is im way passed this idea. if people wanna go ahead with it. fine. change it how ever you want. but count me out.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:44 pm

ok,so itrs been ditched then?