Junk goes here, bitches.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:25 pm

yes vandire...hehehehe
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:28 pm

you do realise id just put a bullet through your head shin, well, a bolt shell, which would destroy your fragile little cranium and spatter the good pmembers of our esteemed jury with what little grey matter still exists there within
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:30 pm

well nick if you want, i could make you defending attorney hehehehehe :P
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:37 pm

ill just sit and watch this i think, cant be arsed mostly anymore
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:42 pm

chill man...all in the name of fun dude....many will die in this my trail....tis the only honorable way to go...like pshycomurderer style
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:45 pm

chill? i aint gone off on one man, just cant be arsed mate

happens when i lose interest in sumit
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:47 pm

fine fine, you can play the part of a hapless victim in the court room then nick.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:10 pm

mwuha, my chance to shine!
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:36 pm

*cloud walks into the court room.. followed by 3 hooded diciples.*

*sighs* so here we are again... *nods to shin then sits beside a bunch of RT*

so when do we begin? :mellow:
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:16 pm

we begin soon enough....*as everyone took their places in the courtroom, judge wildcard decided to forgo the formality of having everyone rise and just started the case immediately.*

ok....lets get his charade...*coughs*ahem...this farce...*coughs violently*..damnit..i must have a frog in my throat...if you'll excuse me..*with a smirk he took a sip of water*

anyways...as i was saying, lets get this trial on a role ladies and gents....we are gathered here today to mourn the death of.....erm...hmm, this is a trial...not a funeral...my apologies, i've got my notes all mixed up here. *with a chuckle, judge wildcard shuffled his notes and papers around some getting them back in order*

alright, now...would the defense like to make an opening statement...also does the defendant plead guilty or not guilty counsel?
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:27 pm

*vandire glances at wildcard from his seat before thumbing his rosarius' power switch, his personal force field kicks in. Vandire watches the members of the jury mumbling to each other and shin looking rather nervous in the dock*

fun i guess
Last edited by Vandire on Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:22 pm

*shin steps up*

"i pleed not guilty,and i would like to make an opening statement....as the evidence is put to the jury,of whom i love dearly,i would like them to concider this sham--ahem--hearing as lightly as they can so i may destro---ummm--make amends with all parties concerned"

*Shin looks down then sits,kicking himself as he goes down...looking at cloud and whispering*

"damn it,get this sorted soon"
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:29 pm

*removes his hood from his cloak then smiles and thinks "it is time...*

*keys in a code into a small device on his wrist and smiles at the judge*

-=Deep Space=-

*Battleship Nagumo fires its ion cannon on the court room*

*dives for cover... the blast hits the RT and knocks out all electrical devices in a 100 mile radius*

Vandire... its your time..

*Dashes at Vadire pulling out his sword. As he does so, he looks deep into his eyes observing him before he prepares for a counter. At the last instant, Cloud ducks into a slide, and slips under Vandires legs. Once on the other side, he thrusts his hand down and uses it to spring off the ground behind vandire. He flips upward and to his feet and cuts one of his legs off. As soon as his feet contact the ground, he springs off again, but this time thrusting his foot outward and delivering a hard blow to the back of Vandire's unsuspecting head with the hilt of his sword. He continues soaring through the air across Vandire's body, and lands on the other side*

You shall be fallen.. also... brother.

*Clouds body starts to glow like a flame... his eyes turn from the blue mako colour to... to a red crimson colour*

Now... creatures from the void and nether reagions!!! I SUMMON THOU!!!

*shadowy creatures begin to appear from the walls around the court... creeping in the shadows... executing each trooper one by one...*

The Defence has begun... unfreinds...
Last edited by Wulf on Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:36 pm

*vandire rolls forward, the pain in the remains of his leg is excruciating, but hemanages to pull his bolt pistol from his holster and fires a hail of bolts across the courtroom, taking shin in the guts with s shot and blowing a fist sized hole in clouds shoulder*

bastards!!
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:47 pm

Indeed we are... Unfreind!!

*Closes his eyes... the... the wound heals and closes...*

NOW!!! RISE!!!! RISE UP FROM THE ABYSS!!!

*a portal opens in the middle of the courtroom... a swirling portal of eternal death!! ...Crypt fiends and firelords begin to appear from it whiping out half of the trooper force*

Trooper 1: Oh my god!!! what the hell is happening man! (think hicks from aliens)

Trooper 2: I... I dunno.. I.. I... FIRE!!! *troopers open fire but their weapons have no effect*

*Cloud runs towards the trooper, cloak flowing behind him and stabs him through the midsection.. slowly he lifts him up in the air and sucks the lifeforce from him*

Vandire.. you shall die by fire my brother... *chants and inscribes his name in fire*

Now you must return to the abyss... no matter what... my brother... you shall be fallen thither...

*slashes down a group of RT with his sword before jumping back into the shadows*
Last edited by Wulf on Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.