The Trial Of Shin

Junk goes here, bitches.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:38 pm

*adjusting his black robe slightly, judge wildcard glares at cloud and gestures towards the rattling jar with his pet axe demon in it, "last time i let him loose he had a field day on everyone in the court.....i'd really hope you don't overstep your bounds anymore....however, considering your actions...you're now a hapless victim and i'll be appointing a lawyer myself for the accused traitor....Rod Serling....*creepy ass twilight theme music plays and everything goes to black and white as Rod Serling enters the courtroom, briefcase in hand.

as Rod Serling sits down beside shin the theme music cuts out and he nods to the judge, "the defense would like to make another statement your dishonorable...", as judge wildcard agreed, Rod approached the jury box and smiled momentarily as he looked around at shroomy and all the historical figures with rather sinister gleams in their eyes, "the defense would like to request that it be stricken from the record that he is on trial for acts of betrayal and would like to move to have this mockery of a trial be sped up for a swift and bloody execution of the real traitor....VANDIRE!!!", Rod swiftly moves to point at nick sitting in the audience who seems taken aback in shock at the accusation as creepy twilight music plays once more.

judge wildcard slams a mallet down signalling for order, "i'm sorry defense...but he's already been tried and convicted for that crime quite awhile back....he can't be tried for the same crime twice. now, if you have nothing else to state, i'd like to have my first witness...nova...if he'll ever get his ass in here to make a statement about our new line of weaponry in production.......oh and his views on how things should be dealt with concerning the execution of the traitor in question", slamming his mallet down for order in the court as Rod sat back down by shin who leaned over to speak to him, "i'm sorry....but this really doesn't look too good, you might want to just plead guilty and beg for mercy from the jury....however i don't think that'd go over too well either...", Rod slowly glanced over towards Ivan The Terrible who was dangling a noose and yelling out, "HANG THE BASTARD!"*
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:21 pm

* adok walks through the main doors of the courtroom minutes after he had been carried out, he was still dragging the stormtroopers behind him. they were holding desperatly to teh shackles trying to slow him down. a group of fifteen kninwa swiftly killed the stromtroopers and took their symbols of office*

"i didnt much fancy the idea of that prison your honour and if you dont mind i will be providing some of the security for this trial, in the name of fairness"

*the kninwa took up positions around the room standing next to the stormtroopers al ready in place, each of which now had a small pool of liquid gathering at their feet. adok walked back to the prosecution table and took his seat. before standing back up and begin his opening statement*

"ladies and gentlemen of the jury, you are no doubt aware of shin's crimes and all the.....er ...... unpleasentness he has caused. emm i on the other hand am not but i want to win this fight so please find him guilty or i will shoot you all. thank you for listening"

*adok sat back down*
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:45 pm

*arching a brow at adok and then judge wildcard looked to the rattling jar and contemplated on unleashing the one beast that nothing could stop...and quickly thought against it until something horrible happened. "ok....anyways...what does the jury think so far?"

glancing over towards the jurymembers judge wildcard awaited a possible early conviction and heard the votes, "KILL THE BASTARD!!"; "STAB HIM!!!", "HANG HIM!", "RAPE HEEM!"...

...to that last statement judge wildcard turned in his swivel chair and saw all the other jury members pointing at abdullah and osama. "why is it you damn arabs are so fucking obsessed with raping goats like shin??? bah, nevermind....any other votes???"

at that question bush and blair both stood and presented so many facts of their decision to proceed with more evidence and debate of the accused crime that half the audience; including judge wildcard fell asleep half way through their long winded, ignorant speech.*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:47 pm

*Shin stands....and takes hold of the dossier passed to him by mr as-bush..and reads it out*

"felow earthlings,i stand here today to bring forth evidence that will shock this world,and indeed this court room...yes...thats right...well all can RP...coiuntary to peoples beliefs...we know how to "do it"...and try to make it fun.....but in all this we need to raise the question....where do hamburgers come from?....who is mr T...and why does nova complain in everypost?...these are the questions you should be asking...sure i killed a few people...and sure i might hav killed mike a few times more than nova....but..does that really matter.?...i can tell you the answer is ...maybe!"

*Shin walks to th front of the room and face the crowd of people...winking at george bush...who pulls out the chicken wire and begins to choke vandire...the wire slowly cuts his neck..and takes a finger that has got stuck between his neck and and the wire.....shin then looks at cloud who has his tie around novas neck choking him*

"and throughout this trial i relised..."

*Shin flung his arm backwards over the judges table and pulled mike over it*

"its payback time biatch"

*the court room goes into hystrics...tony blair and george bush are wailing on vandire...bush proceeding to brown nose him...nova laying helpless on the floor...still managing to bitch...shin starts to fight with the dishonorable judge...relising there is nothing to lose...the courtroom is booming with life....blood flows like fine wine...any force fields around the room are negated...shin calls forth dark minions to aid his cause...the hanging of WC..the group maraud WC as he sets up the frame and noose...nova gets loose from clouds grip...but is abruptly stopped by shin...shin holds his throat...and nova is still bitching*

"fuck me...do you never shut up?"

*Shin snaps his neck,sets him on fire and leaves him slumped on the floor...as cloud,shin,bush and blair make there way towards mike*
Last edited by Matt on Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:18 pm

*walks slowely then starts to charge towards nova.. he thrusts his sword through his chest*

just die... silly child..

*he sets nova on fire while hes impaled on his sword meanwhile two portals appear in the courtroom, one from the ceiling... creatures and spirits from the void pour through and begin whiping out troopers... from below.. a second portal... Demons and nether minions start to flow out... more so than before whiping out the rest of the court room*

(meanwhile in space)

*The Battleship Nagumo fires its ion yamato cannon into the courtroom again*

(back in court room)

*puts his foot on novas neck while he twists his blade around snapping his rib cage*

...Fire... Burn...

*nova slowly starts to burn into nothing... his blood upon the floor... his ashes cast into the air*

It shall be as if you never... ever... lived

*Shin picks up wc by the neck and throws him down onto the court room floor*

"now... it is time..." *closes his eyes*

*grabs WC's hammer walks up to him and smashes in his knee caps*

"Warriors of the abyss!! Assemble!!"

*Clouds three deciples remove their hoods revealing shadowy demons.. they gather around wildcard and start to speak the sacred words*

"Black candles burning... annouce his soul... The reign is awaiting the Demons of abyss!!"

"NOW WILDCARD... BEGONE FROM THIS REALM!!!"

*Wildcard isnt cast into the void... but a place.. in between realities... a dimension of fire and steel.. intertwining with his body.. only with his own soul could he return to our reality*

*cloud looks on*

That was a bit cruel...

*finishes burning the last of the troopers trying to flee*
Last edited by Wulf on Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:26 pm

*vandires displacement field kicks in and he reapears at the courtroom doors, plasma pistol already firing into the croud, indiscriminately killing who ever gets in view*

stupid bastards

*theres a smell of ozone and vandires gone, teleported back aboard his black ship*
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:27 pm

Nova walks into the courtroom, accompanied by 2 men in complete black, with black masks. They appear to have no weapons, but seem to radiate danger and calm.

He walks past the jury members, past shin, vandire, and cloud, who all seem to have fallen asleep waiting for him to appear. They were all making odd gestures in the air and mumbling things. How sweet, they were dreaming.

He walked past the jury, who went silent, knowing that Nova alone was more diabolic than all of them combined.

Walking up to the judge's desk, he leaned over and whispered in WildCard's ear.

"Yeah... I've got it finished..."

"Really?!"

"Shhh! You can't let anyone know about it!"

"Alright, alright... what's it like?"

"It bypasses structural reality, ceasing the chain of existence of what it hits in all dimensions and planes, even in all time frames."

"Wait... wouldn't that be catastrophic?"

"Nope, it's built with a failsafe.... well, several in fact."

"Good, good."

Nova winked and went to go sit down in his seat. Drayton came up with a Playboy magazine. Nova set his hand on it.

"Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?"

Nova thought for a moment.

"Nope."

"Alright, you're good to go."
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:42 pm

(OOC god if your gonna do a come back, try to react to the previous posts.. silly boy)

*suddenly everything goes black Nova hears a evil laugh coming from somewhere*

Muhahahahah

*The place lights up again.. but they were no longer in the court room.. no...*

"no... no!! NO!!!!!!!*

*Nova was trapped in the void... on the edge of hell... locked in the chamber of nothingness.. on the edge of forever*

Thats right nova... you died... im sorry unfreind...

*his voice echos into the darkness, nova is left alone...*

Nova

*he said in a breathy, evil voice*

you're clan is pathetic. Come to kill a traitor have we?
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:22 pm

*judge wildcard glances at cloud and raises a gavel this time and flings it straight at his head, as cloud ducks judge wildcard quickly presses a button on his desk which opens a trap door beneath cloud whom falls into a pit with the only company of rush limbaugh and his really bad political act. as cloud's scream echoes up, judge wildcard presses another button and an energy stasis cell surrounds shin, sealing off all his powers completely as he realized that bad dream could very well come true.

"the next person to step out of line gets hanged and you are dead for the rest of this trial", judge wildcard slammed an ordinary everyday hammer down on his desk, the head breaking off to go flying into the vandire-look-alike's forhead at the back of the courtroom where he had managed to slip off to.

as judge wildcard glared at tony blair and george bush they both cowered at the furthest end of the jury box as osama, abdullah and himmler started flogging them with wooden shoes. judge wildcard turned to nova and extended a hand in gesture, "my apologies for that outburst...these morons seem intent on bloodshed. i hope you liked that actor i hired for you, he did a few stand ins for me way back during the wars with the bob clan but anyways enough of that... tell me nova...seeing as how you're now sworn in to tell nothing but utter bullshit, what is your views on the latest weaponry at the RT's disposal considering it's slow change from a military to a well knit hunting society of predators? also...what are you thoughts on how we should go about executing this traitor...*coughs* ahem...i mean, how we should dispense with western justice...oh and let us not forget, what are the odds of me starting another conga line?"

judge wildcard, the jury and everyone else in the courtroom were in a moment of silence as nova leaned forward slightly to gaze out upon the audience aswell as a brief moment to glare daggers at the defendant, which oddly popped out of his eyes and impaled shin in the crotch*

(OOC: Shin, i clearly stated in my first post in this thread NOBODY controls the jury NPCs BUT ME. i would hope you respect that in the future, i'll let it fly this time but don't make it a habit. also, as i clearly stated a few posts back, NOBODY was to start any bullshit until nova gave his views on such in a humorous manner...please, try to listen from now on guys? this isn't just about destroying things, it's about holding a mockery of a court and turning it into as much sarcastic antics as possible, constant bloodshed is not what these trials are about, they never were)
Last edited by WildCard on Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TapDancingDoom
Civillian

Post by TapDancingDoom » Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:47 pm

*Rathers abrubtly a trademark of his, the windows and ceiling of the courtroom exploded as penguins began streaming into the room from the holes. Almost all were heavily armed except for three dressed in suits and hats. Bryce himself landed lightly from a rope, and was only wearing what appeared to be a combination of a trench coat and a tac vest, except it was orange.

Leaning back slightly he popped his back then made a rather luxurious bow as the penguins already began surrounding the defendant and holding the audience hostage.
"Your honor, I'd like to interject myself into this little spat in order to take the place of your," He looked breifly back over his shoulder at what appeared to be one of adoks arms twitching beneath a slab of the ceiling," Recently deceased prosecutor. I am at your service and intend to see this trial done out honorably and in due time." Rather abruptly one of the penguins fell out of the hole in the ceiling squawking drunkenly, causing Bryce to put a hand to his head in frustration.
"DAMMIT I SAID NO DRINKING TILL AFTER SHIN'S HUNG!!" he yelled rather loudly at the assorted penguins, most primarily russian or alaskan. Never could trust penguins, they had a nasty habit of getting drunk in an instant.
Waiting for a nod from the judge, Bryce seated himself on a recliner produced from his coat and began organizing his files and the ones underneath the rubble.*
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:58 pm

*blinking a few times at the penguins carrying weapons a smirk appeared on his face as he clapped, "bravo....most astounding entrance i've seen you make to date and sure, why not...you can be prosecuting attorney, considering adok is well...a bit indisposed. hmm...baliff...get a coroner in here oh and order out for pizza would ya? anyways....good to have ya back bryce...hopefully this will all be over before you have to leave. by the way....what's with the penguins in the suits??? the last time i saw them weren't they starting a war with the alaskan penguins??? or was that russian penguins?....hmm, to be honest i'm bloody confused what penguins there are anymore..."

judge wildcard slammed his gavel down and a line of playmates came out of his main office scantily clad in lingerie which made him stand up quickly, "damnit girls...not now, i have a trial to deal with....just wait until after we've put shin to the firing squad.", as the playmates filed back into his office and shut the door he once again took his seat and gestured for bryce to continue, "if there's any statements about this case you'd like to make, please do before our esteemed guest, nova makes his statement about the current situation."

judge wildcard briefly glances over at the jury box to see osama and abdullah taking orders from himmler in constructing a make shift gas chamber from the rubble left by the events of the ceiling collapsing over adok*
TapDancingDoom
Civillian

Post by TapDancingDoom » Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:06 pm

*Nods breifly then turns to the jury," With what time I have I'd like to call my first witness, this young sad crying girl," Turning said girl walked up to the stand," Now, would you do me a favor and point at that man over there [shin]." The little girl pointed, her hands trembling and the majority of the audience gasped and began whispering amongst themselves. " That will be all ma'am, you can take your seat. The prosecution rests your honor." He took his seat back in the recliner and the penguin attorneys he brought with him were already typing up rebuttals and making calls.. for things. Bryce would have this one in the bag or atleast make sure there were no witnesses to say otherwise.*
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:11 pm

Well there we have it ladies and gents....another heinous crime perpetrated by the defendant...he made that little girl cry. why you ask? because he's a bad bad man who needs to fry in the chair...*coughs a couple times and drops a throat lozenge*

ok...anyways, that's a fine point you make there bryce...transcriptionist bobo, please strike from the record of the prosecution telling the little girl to point at shin, she did it of her own free accord. *turning back to bryce for a moment, judge wildcard leaned forwards* now, tell me....what exactly have you been up to and what other evidence do you have against shin? and damnit...*points to the drunken penguin still laying on the floor* is he going to be ok or should i call in the playmates to give him mouth to mouth?
TapDancingDoom
Civillian

Post by TapDancingDoom » Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:16 pm

*Bryce leaned sideways breifly one of the penguins whispering in his ear, and then proceeded to nod. "To your first question, I've been drinking and otherwise making an ass of myself in aculpoco. The evidence on shin is as follows." Bryce flipped a switch on a remote he produced from a pocket and slide projector came out of the floor underneath the drunken penguin. A series of movies began projecting onto a space of wall. The first depicted Shin robbing an orphanage for the criminally insane of it's liqour, then proceeding to go and kill kittens for the fun of it. The next scene showed shin eating babies fried in the blood of nuns, and doing it to bad carrot top stand up. The next one showed him actualy voting for George bush on the last election, the most heinous of crimes. Once again stepping back to his seat," Your honor the prosecution rests again," The penguins already making more calls.*
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:23 pm

BLOODY HELL!!! he voted for bush??? *judge wildcard turned swiftly to the jury box realizing that bush was on shin's payroll most likely but also realized just why himmler had abdullah and osama build the makeshift gaschamber. he saw abdullah shoving bush into it and osama seal the hatch as himmler poured in a highly volatile, toxic substance into one of the ports and seal it. everyone in the courtroom watched as george bush slowly melted through the view port that was made from broken skylight glass*

excellent work himmler...you'll go far in the nazi party, remember to use that method in when i send you back to your own time. use it for good...and only good. *turning back to bryce and the filmstrip, judge wildcard nodded to transcriptionist bobo, "take into note that the film is now evidence of the court and that it is legitimate in the prosecution against shin as a traitor and criminal of the foulest nature".

as judge wildcard turned in his seat, he nodded to nova, "if you would proceed with your statements as i have requested to shed more light upon the farce acts of the traitorous dog, shin."*