Another reason society fucks up humans as a whole

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:16 am

this is rather controversial when you look at it cause one could look at things in your perspective will and in the perspective of perhaps people with genetic defects and so on aren't meant to die but meant to be the weak link to better improve on the stronger genetic characteristics in humans. most for the fact that are born as you say usually don't breed thus their bloodline ends with them, and over a course of years, decades, etc....that family tree gets smaller and smaller until it no longer exists in the human race as a whole....i'd say it may very well be nature's way to cope with humans as a whole, it can't get us like it does everyday animals so it's changed it's tactics to get at us on a slower and more subtle means cause with the way we are as a species, we tend to come up with new methods to survive and even new medicines to fix things that may be wrong with a person.

nature is dealing with us as a species but even nature has to evolve along with the species on this planet to keep things in balance. so just because as a society things that you want to be around that aren't, may very well be and you just don't see it in the vast picture of how things really are on this planet. humans for the most part are small and insignificant in the greater aspect of this planet and even the universe. for all we know, a giant asteroid could slam into the planet in the next few hours and we wouldn't know about it till it was too late, a global thermonuclear war could start up cause of how human beings are and then we'd all be fucked. it's the NATURE of being what we are that keeps us in check on this planet and in the universe even if we don't manage to see that due to the ways of our society. if any of that made sense....hopefully it did.
Last edited by WildCard on Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:02 am

Very well put
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:57 pm

ya know, i'd like to add something else. i mean no offense by it either but will, your idea of doing that to people just cause they have some form of genetic fuck up to'em disgusts me to no ends. everything and everyone has a right to live, they were born thus nature decided to allow them into the world. when they die or anyone and anything for that matter dies, it's because that's how nature intended it. if some person helps one to live longer through the use of medicine or machines that are man-made, that's because the species is trying to keep itself alive as a whole for as long as possible. last i checked, nearly every species on this planet does that just in differing ways. we're human beings, we actually have the thought process to be survivors through the use of our ingenuity to develop ways to stay alive or devise cures for sickness and disease, etc.

it's how nature DESIGNED the human species, to think and use said thoughts to intend our survival by any means necessary. you want to hate something in a general way like you claim humans to be a plague or w/e....then that is pure ignorance. you want to hate something, hate nature itself for making humans the way we are, not the species. as a race we cannot help wanting to ensure the survival of every person that lives, it's part of who and what we are as a whole.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:29 pm

I agree with mike here,

me and will had a short MSN conversation about abortion and womens rights....i beleive that it is not up to a women wether she has the child or not

....she has that choice when she decides to have sex witha guy and hes not wearing a condom....or she hasn't taken birth control measures...so if the dumb fucks end up getting pregnant (notice fucks...plural i mean both parties,just to stop any confusion) then the both of the chromoson donars must face their consequences and have that child

Btw i fully understand it takes two to make a child...so any references to 1 person(eg a woman) i mean it as both the male and female partys

i really could care less as well if a girl doesn't want to have a child because its her body...tough shit really...they should have thought about such measures when having sex

i dont want a child at the tender age of 17...therefore i wear condoms...therefore stopping these situations were abortion is concidered....it is murderous to kill....even more disgusting for an unborn child

thiis is brought up by the fact two friends of mine both 17...planned a baby...they concived and now she is going to have the abortion because its her body and she doesn't wan to "Spoil" it....does anyone else think she should have thought about it b4 she stopped taking her pills?...i do

in short.....to go outside my door and stab someone to death is wrong...and i would be jailed for it....i would be a murderer because i intended to kill them....someone who takes abortion is a murderer...they go to a clinic with the intention of killing a life..THEY INTEND

of course...i can see one flaw in my post here...rape victims...and im really unsure on what to say about it...it is nasty subject...

i believe....well i really dont know what to say on that subject...except excluding those unfortunate people from my catagory for men and women that decide to have abortions...i call them murderous motherfuckers

and that ties in with mikes post because...like he said...who get to choose wether someone lives or dies?....i really dont think the courts should...but murderers should die...i really wish the death sentence was brought back over here...and im not digging at will here either...just his thoughts were its right...abortion is ok...its natural and things like that...well..its wrong...

anyone elses thoughts?
Last edited by Matt on Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:19 pm

thanks for the abortion rant....

unfortunatly this is the Euthanasia topic.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:29 pm

well kaos...concidering mikes point,wether human beings get to choose to end alife,and how its wrong...my "rant" is well on topic mate...and it is valid in this thread..cannot be counted as spam....so...shut up...and stop bitching at me...we have disagreements...but who doesn't...its how you act out of topic that determins a dickhead right?

and to stop further bitching

Euthanasia could be seen as ok...if a man was poorly..he was going to die a slow and painful death...and he asked you to kill him...painlessly...i would want to...i really would....but thats illegal...and hell..im not going down for helping someone.....i really think they should change laws on Euthanasia

but some polititions think that the people in these positions are not thinking clearly and that they dont know what they want...but do they?

as mike said no one get to choose...but is that a differnt case?..a poorly person...wanting to die?
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:35 pm

abortion can play a role in the topic

but the topic IS infact euthinasia and it being illiegal

abortion is legal in some places, and thus is not the focus of the topic.

but I agree, laws do need to be re-looked at and changed... i know I don't want to be a fucking vegitable for the rest of my life. I want to be put down like the couresty they give any dog
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:56 pm

yes but chosing who lives and who dies is euthinasia....abortion is choosing to end...or not end life...same thiing...just a slightly differnt subject...and i kinda wanted opinions on it.....and didn't apreciate someones comments...but im cool..i dont hold grudges
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:59 pm

you dont have to be subtle about it. you can say may name.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:01 pm

bah, stop bringing hostility to the thread

just drop it and move on
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:31 pm

Shin wrote:Euthanasia could be seen as ok...if a man was poorly..he was going to die a slow and painful death...and he asked you to kill him...painlessly...i would want to...i really would....but thats illegal...and hell..im not going down for helping someone.....i really think they should change laws on Euthanasia

but some polititions think that the people in these positions are not thinking clearly and that they dont know what they want...but do they?

as mike said no one get to choose...but is that a differnt case?..a poorly person...wanting to die?

so back on topic...is it right?...should people have the choice to have there life ended?...or should we keep em to suffer?
BradleySmith
Whelp

Post by BradleySmith » Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:00 pm

Masteroftheweb wrote:abortion can play a role in the topic

but the topic IS infact euthinasia and it being illiegal

abortion is legal in some places, and thus is not the focus of the topic.

but I agree, laws do need to be re-looked at and changed... i know I don't want to be a fucking vegitable for the rest of my life. I want to be put down like the couresty they give any dog

I'll sneak in and unplug your life support just for you.

euthenasia doesn't need to be legal when suicide is a crime that you can't very well punish someone for.

the real question though is, in the case of vegetables, is there any real difference from being dead(to the person, not scientifically)? it doesn't seem like you'd be consciously aware of anything.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:14 pm

but is it right to keep someone alive?...when they want to die?....they beg for death...and they cant physically jump...is that right?....i would be leaning from my own plug....but...my kids will be well informed..and taught....they will kill daddy if he wants to die
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:42 pm

BradleySmith wrote:I'll sneak in and unplug your life support just for you.
you're a real pal buddy, thanks
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:32 pm

Masteroftheweb wrote:you're a real pal buddy, thanks

hey hey, lets face it....if you really want to be dead over something like that, have it done in an honorable way...ritualistic suicide like the japs do...you have a friend position the body whereas they can slice your fucking head off with a katana.