The Abyss

Junk goes here, bitches.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:01 am

*Shin stood and adok moved back a little,just to be sure,shin calls fortha demon to bring him his blade,the ancient blade og the demon god Grai was in his hands...the blade was as tall as shin and around 2 inches thick and a forearms lengh wide...tho this sword was not about being big,just used correctly...on one side was poison and the other blindness,*

*Shin swang the sword at adok a few times,adok being quick enought ot move everytime and launched an attack the final times stabbing shin in the shoulder,shin grabbed adok and span around batting adok with the poison side of his blade..he pulled out and antidote from his pocket and used it*

"That cant protect you forever adok,it will wear off soon"

*the two men stood and faced each other holding there ancient blades,circling each other,shin awaits adoks next move*
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:02 pm

*adok circled shin, the pair sizing each other up. adok would have to be swift he didnt have long. he need the heeling of a kninwa medic or he would die from the poison. he raised the swing blade and charged at shin, shin swung his blade to end adoks charge. but with a flick of his wrist adok batted shins blade wide sending shins arm wide and creating the opening adok needed, another swign of his blade and shins weapon arm fell to the ground. another and the blade sliced a leg from under shin. shin fell to his back. adok pounced upon shins chest raising his weapon up high. the rune encrusted blade started to crackle with the powers of the new dark. a dark shround surounded shin and adok. "finish me" shin managed to rasp out. " i need a longer lasting antidote. let me live and i shal give you the same privalage"*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:19 pm

*Shin,missing his arm and having a great chunk from his leg missing, stood up and looked into adoks eyes,shin was quite the master of ignoring the the burning feeling on the end of his arm about fromh his elbow and the pain in his leg was more than bareable,adoks eyes were begining to flicker every now and again,the poison taking effect,it didn't bother adok much but it was visible that it was affecting him,soon he would curcum to the power,it would take over his mind,it was not an ordinary poison,first it would render his body useless,then it would give control of his mind to shin*

*Shin concentrated his energy,a soul like arm appears on the end of his stump,deformed and pale,he takes his blade and licks the blindness side,sending him blind,his eyes turn white*

"now we are at equal advantages adok,i like to keep it fair"

*Shin circles adok,although blind he can sense where he is and what his next move will be,his new soul arm glowing with energy
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:21 pm

* it was now clear there was no reasoning with shin, adok would have to take the antidote from him. he swung his blade in a wide arc, shin countered and the two weapons clashed, an intense swirling duel began neither opponent managing to draw a bead on the other. blades sparked and chipped. but adok could not hold the poison was taking affect, adok twisted the handle of the swing blade and it sextended a few inches just enough to throw shin of. and adok flicked the vial of antidote of shins chest. taking a swig just to hold him of till he could get the longer lasting stuff. adok resumed the battle*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:48 am

*Adok too the vial,and became a little stronger,Shin lunged in pure anger at adok,the cheek of him taking from him in his own abyss,adok managed to dodge,but on adoks counter attack,shin lumged the soul arm into adoks chest,grabbing his heart,adoks whole body froze*

"what the fuck have you done to me?"

*Shin smiled,tho blind*

"you shall see"

*Shin pulled out adoks heart,but what was strange was that adoks chest cavity remained un harmed,and adok did not die,shin dropped the heart on the floor,and kicked it to one side,adok was baffled*

*adok,now able to move,swang at shin with his legendary blade,as the blade came within an inch of shin,adoks body froze*

"MUHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"you are unable to attack me adok,in anyway,i have powerful spells"

*Shin slammed the frozen adok in the head with the soul hand,and awaited his next move*

(OCC:im really confused to controling now,to what it is,everyone does it someway or another,if that was controling,someone post it here,ill delete the post,and try again)
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:30 pm

*adok tried several time in vain to attack shin. but is body froxe moments before each attack landed. adopk turned and ran from shin, picking up his sword on the way. he stopped about three hundred feet from shin and turned, his blade held high, the rune inscribed blade crakling with energy
"i may not be able to attack you directly shin"

at that the blade crashed down, powers of the new dark came forth the floor cracked and a bright light broke through as the crack spread, the ground was shaking now. adok threw himself into the sky as the ground exploded, the light was now alconsuming deamons watching nearby wear disintegrated as the energys that powered the new dark ripped the abyss apart.

shin came at adok again, his own form far to strong to be bothered with the powers of the new dark, adok raised his blade and struck shin across the back creating a masive gouge across shins torso. adok grabbed shins ankle and flung him away but before shin landed adok caught him again, by this time the powers of the abyss had started to fight back the new dark, and before adok next attack landedhe froze again, but as the powers of the new dark receded they did so into shins wound, the concentration of such power in such a small space made it impossible for the abyssal magic to break it

"i may be frozen shin but your wound wil not heal we will both die here"*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:56 am

*shins wound was fatal,he knew a fast action was required*

"fear not adok,eturnal rest WILL be YOURS"

*Shin swang his blade at adok who parried sucessfully twice in sucesion,adok made an attack of his own,shin just stood,blood pouring from his wound,adok stopped inches away from shin,frozen,shin punches adok in the chin,knocking him 15ft into the air,,shin tosses his sword into the air,the sharpened handle sticks into the floor,the point facing up high,directly below adok*

*Shin looks in glee as adok can do no other,he falls onto shins sword,the base of his neck is the first to touch the sword,thw sword,about 7 inches thick,1/2 a foot wide,and 10ft tall,shin blinks for amoment,in that moment he is struck my pain from his wound,he becomes dizzy,the power of the new dark overpowering him,ina short glance he can see adoks dead body,his head split in two at either side of the sword*

*upon adoks death,shin,begain to shakes,blind,and dizzy,the soul arm disappears,his own seld inflicted blindnedd disapeared when adok died,but the new dark,over ran his own senses,from nowhere,shin was picked up high into the sky,and thrust down onto his own blade,impaling him thriugh the chest*

*after the dust had settled,shin reappeared on his chair,some new scars on his body,he walks over to adoks body,and removes his sword,adoks head,still in two pieces,begins to forma back,shin takes his sword,it disappears,before soon adoks body is reanimanted and shin sits on his chair,adok looks at shin,*

"DRAW,a worthy battle adok,a worthy battle indeed,when shall we do this again?"