not sure why this bugs me

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:32 pm

kay here in my lovly corner of the world everyone under 20 dresses the same, why dont they realise it looks fucking stupid. now saying everyone is unfair but yeh near enough. fucking stripped polo shirts in pastel coulers faded jeans and bleached hair agghhh. its like a clone world
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:35 pm

get used to it, they are anoying, think they better than us who dress different, and suck, simple as that
Onisama
Whelp

Post by Onisama » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:41 pm

thats why me and a bunch of friends have named them clones.
it bugs me, too. its the bleach-blonde popular girls at school that always bitch at you for being different, or attempting to, that pisses me off the most -_-;;

but yeah. as dave said. get used to it. it happens everywhere and theres nothing you can do.
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:47 pm

i could kill them
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:58 pm

ok..theres nothing you can legaly do
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:24 pm

I think people should take hints from their own favored character designs out there.

touch of originality and properly planned color scheme go a hell of a long way.
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:55 pm

who cares about legality
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:59 pm

the law i asume
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:18 am

i hate that bleached blonde thing chicks are doing now

i mean hate it

i DO NOT LIKE BLONDES. given i've seen some hot ones, but red heads and brunettes are much better looking to me.
Morbid Angel
Solider

Post by Morbid Angel » Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:38 am

Eh, you get used to it.
Akrid
Solider

Post by Akrid » Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:00 am

Super Goat Weed wrote:i hate that bleached blonde thing chicks are doing now

i mean hate it

i DO NOT LIKE BLONDES. given i've seen some hot ones, but red heads and brunettes are much better looking to me.

Amen my brotha! :D
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:41 am

guys that wear baggy sports shirts and jeans eight times too big, and so much jewlery they look like a walking store...that annoys me, or when they talk in so much slang it sounds like a foriegn worlds native communications..........also i am naturally blonde that dies her hair brown and red....i hate blondes too...the ditzy cheerleader whorish type who get laid at every party the go to...grrrr....
Drayton
Enforcer

Post by Drayton » Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:02 am

Shroomygirl wrote:the ditzy cheerleader whorish type who get laid at every party the go to...grrrr....
B) I love those WOMEN!! y'all people need to stop hating on everyone else just because they dont dress like you. Mean do y'all actually listen to what you are saying y'all are acting just like the ones you hate by not liking them for what their wearing. Just like they do to you so kids what I am trying say is dont hate appreciate that they are the ones wearing them are your not. Because I appreciate everything all different types of women because if we didnt have that variate then we would be able to like red heads over blondes. I appreciate all the alcohol that makes it easier to talk and get laid by those beautiful women.

Yours truly,

Drayton the Godking of Aura
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:41 am

There will always be the "thugs" that dress the same, and the "jocks" that dress the same, and the "preps" that dress the same . . . but there are also the "jocks" that dress the same. NO matter who you are, how you dress, or where you come from, you will always conform somehow. Only through true individuality and the creation of your OWN style will you or I be different from the rest. The only problem to this is money. We need money to be different. Most people can't afford anything except what they find at the mall or at Old Navy . . .

Btw, I heard stores like Hot Topic are owned by the same company that owns Buckle, Gadzooks, and Pac Sun. They are selling you an image, and you are buying into it. Shop Goodwill or Salvation army if you want some cool stuff! How you dress all comes down to who you are on the inside, it's a mere outward manifestation.
Darkside
Enforcer

Post by Darkside » Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:41 am

I dress however the fuck i want to. Do i like tieght Pants? Fuck no. They are extremly annoying as hell and don't feel good. I love wearing baggy pants because they feel nice. Not because how they look.

Everyone has there own style. if your in high school, of course you'll see lots of the same old shit. They follow the coolest Styles they see in school. I can get into some sociology shit about this but i won't.

Whats the hells so wrong with blonde women? Women are beatiful no matter what hair color they have. If your blonde and think your dumb, thats your problem. It's more of a myth really. I have a friend i need to go back to in illonois, blonde and such a sweat heart. The way people talk about blondes here make me sick.(sorry if i offend) All blondes are slutty little whores that'll fuck anoything that has a cock...duhh...cuz there blonde and i don't have a real reason at all...come on. thats stupid. This cheer blonde leader stuff, come on now. it just can't be the blonde thats easy, all of them are.(brown hair, black hair, ect) but they only like the fucking football players...why else did they join the team? if your not a Football player, your not getting any. Unless your the coach for the FB team. lol oh well, lates. just my opinon.