You wanted me

Junk goes here, bitches.
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:38 pm

"ihave been back for a week only, and already one of you morons think you can take me. well shin i call you out come get me. to your end i t wil be"

*adok's coat flutters in the wind of the barren landscape as he draws his sabre and lashwhip, preparing to meet this fool*

"come get me" adok whispered
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:20 pm

*Shin Voice bellowed down the Hall.....*

"SILENCE YOU FOOL..DO NOT BOTHER ME WITH YOU FALSE CLAIMS OF VICTORY.....*Shin settled behind Adok....Shin grabs Adok by the neck and pushes his face into the dust*...

*Shin steps back and looks at adok...whom is standing and dusting himself down....Shin begins to concentrate and his skin turns to a black...leathery texture...from that of his usual human skin....he summons his Judgement blade...a blade that screams when near potential victims...he stabs it into the ground....and spreads his wings...keeping them tensed and on display...he may be human..but the demon traits inside force themselve to the surface....*

"COME FOOL...SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO...."

*With that Adok runs at Shin his sabre held high...Shin stands and doesn't move an inch as adok gets to with 3 feet of Shin he swipes srtaight forward in an atempt to behead the demon....adok is taking his first fight as a joke.....as the blade nears Shins head...Shin grabs adoks wrist,ducking to avoid the sabre and twists,dodging the sabre as it comes round with his arm....Shin now holding adoks wrist and stood behind him laughs as adok kicks back with his legs...shin grabs one and throws him across the plane....as shin walks over to him*

"Hahahaha....i expected better from a veteran"

*Adok stands...a little rusty and angry....his sabre a way across the floor next to shin....only his lashwhip in his belt....he charges shin again..in a rush of fury....shin tenses his wings.....they begin to shake....as adok gets closer...Shin blasts his wings...blowing adok away....he lands across the plane.....Shin stands in amazment*

"Wow.....bring it to me"
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:55 pm

*adok stood up uninjured*
"it would seem i underestemated you"
*at that the sky darkened forks of red lightning hitting the ground and turning the calmness of the dessert into somthing resembling hell, shin stood astounded he looked down the sabre that had been one the ground was there no more, but there was a sharp pain in his back. looking at his chest he saw the point of the blade sticking out. adok was standing in front of shin now, his lashwhip in hand, his once blue eyes now glowed with a bright white. a flick od his wrist and the whip wraped around shin's ankle. another wrist flick and shin flew up into the sky, adok lunged after him using his njew found flying abilitie, shins body was wracked with lighting bolts as adok neared they stopped, pulling the sabre from his back and screaming in agony shin stared back at the fast aproaching adok, then he disaperead*

"what the" shin started before being kicked full force in the face breaking a jwa bone adok came in and stated to beat shin

the two warriors fell to the ground locked in combat
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:34 pm

*Shin wrapped himself in his wings...sheilding himself from adoks attacks...the wound in his chest was slowly begining to heal,and he reset his jaw...as shin stood...he watched the blood come from his wound...red and brightly coloured...a fatal wound...there wasa hole in his body roughly 10cm in diameter...shin looked at adok...then noded to his wound....the red blood was running everywhere...thena black substance came from the wound...and followed the red blood...covering it completly...then the black began to flow upwards back into shin's body,the wound was healing up...*

"it usually takes more than that adok....i cant die easily....*shins wings loose their feathers....shin observes*....Ha.....Change is bad for you *Two horns sprowt facing forwards...the two backwards*...i.......willl..*his voice becomes gruff...then almost holy deep*...enjoy......our.......fight..."

*Shin's body is changing imensely....the bones and joints in his body can be heard clicking as they reposition...his arms bulk out and his legs grow longer...hes second set of arms appear once again....shin walks over to adok....and goings within an inch of his face*

*adok looks a the freakish transformation into the god Grai...he gathers a punch up and hits Grai hard in the stomach...knocking him up vertical then dropping down hard...taking Grai by suprise..Grai looks up and adok is gone...as he turns to look the other way adok kicks him in the head....Grai staggers back....adok continues to storm grai...kicking grai in the shin...then chopping him in the neck.....grai drops to the floor....as grai is gathering his feet again...adok takes a few steps back....waiting for grai to stand so he can perform a flying kick....adok runs...jumps.....as he is in mid-air...grai looks up...adok has not yet began the kick...grai moves back and awaits for adok to come down...kicking him in the gut as he does....adoks arms fly outwards with the kick grai grabs one and puts it towards him....grai is enraged...unlike shin he cannot control himself very well...his bloodlust caused by a millinia in the blood wars over powers his mind....he slaps adok with the hard back of his hand three times...then kicks him in the head,sending near his sabre.....grai looks at his blade...then summons it...it appears in front of him...grai takes it....holding it in one hand now....now the sword doesn't seem to dwarf him....grai stands sword by his side waiting adoks move
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:42 pm

"so the freak gets an upgrade"

*adoks eyes once again go white but this time the slowy fade into a deep red that flows like a liquid, the ground around grai crumbles away leaving him standing uopon a platform above a great void, he starts to laugh as his wings beat slowly preparing for take off, but before he moves adoks whip comes at him the speed of the attacks slicing the wings from grais form, blood once again flow freely.
adok floats out of the darkness towards him sabre in hand, suddenly and without warning he is standing beside graiholding his blade up as if he had just swung.
grai goes to grab him but instead his arm falls to the floor, the swing adok had took now apparant, grai growled and swung his other fist up causing adok to fly backwards into the void but before he fell beyond ground level the rocks came back forming up like a giant puzzle, adok lands on his feet with a slight thump*

"is that the best youve got, you are going to have to get a lot bigger before.."

*adok raises his hand from his stomach, blood on the ends of his fingers, looking back at grai he saw the bloody claw on one of his hands*

"so equal score huh"
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:40 am

"Grai walks over towards adok....three arms left....and wings begining to grow...slowly....the thorws is sword at adok...it flys directly at adok in a straight line...adok dodges this easily...but is still on his back foot...edging away from grai.....grai summons his sword again...and throws it agian...and agin...and again...untill eventually he clips adoks ear,hard...fracturing his skull...adok goes down to his knees holging his head...whilst Grai barges over..and chokes him....the blood squirts from adoks head as grai release and regrabs adoks neck.....it is a fatal wound for adok...he could die...and he needs treating...Grai pick adok of his feet...then slams him to the ground....his tracia bruised,struggling to open...from the demons strengh...*

"ill show you a trick"

*Grai makes his eyes go blacker so that no red can be seen...he begins to shake violently as a black field of energy forms around the plane.....as Grais hnads get higher...the more violent he shakes..there is a build up of screaching...adok watches Grai awaiting an attack of somesort...then there is blackness.......Shin lights a candle nearby...it becomes appearent they are in a hallway of some sort....adok is ok...no wound....and Shin is back to normal...shin grabs adok and throws him threw a doorway that has a cloth door...on the otherside..there is a balcony over looking the abyss.....a darkened wasteland...for miles around..there are huge towers...and a gigantic wall around the city....shin and adok watch together...*

"Do you think the Kninwa could co-exsist with a warground of demons?.....we are in a crucial point of our war...the blood war...the Baatezu....do you think the kninwa could help?...*adoke turns to shin*

"You know..*adok punches shin in the head knocking him off the balcony*....i dont know"

*as adok turns around...three nalfeshnee push adok down after him*
Last edited by Matt on Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:28 pm

*adok lands lightly next to shin, who is getting back to his feet*

"shin i would be happy to end our feud but as you are no doubt aware the kninwa need no alies we do not wish it, we will not fight for you, but if it be your wish neiother will we fight you i will leave, you must let me know if this is good enough"

*adok took to the sky heading off in a direction he asumed would take him home, leaving shin staring at the sky*