Nova vs Shin

Junk goes here, bitches.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:34 am

*shoots the RT soldier that Shin messed with in the head the moment her catch's up to her and the others, sending that poor soul to his death. she then, a cold look of hate on her face, looks at Shin. For a moment she says nothing, just staring at him...but it seems she is looking past him into his very soul*

WE are not what you call us...terrorists...we are something you could never understand in any lifetime you seem to think you have.

*with that said she joins Wc's side, pissed off as can be*
Drayton
Enforcer

Post by Drayton » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:42 am

B) No y'all are terroists and I'm on y'all side.
Last edited by Drayton on Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:48 am

Nova, show Shin what the world pain means.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:50 am

no offense shroomy but we ARE terrorists, thus why i haven't taken any offense when he says it. however, once his trial is over we'll be something different, i'm working on updating things....albeit slowly. nova....when ya decide to show up....show shin how things are done old school style.

and paradigm, i know you were someone in the rt way back..but i can't remember your bloody sn anymore from then.
Last edited by WildCard on Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:08 pm

how can a terrorist organisation hold me trail....for protecting a temple of monks that got attacked by terrorists?.....

WC you wouldn't be allowed to try me...or any of thr RT...nor the Io....your all prejudgest.....so who could do iy?...no one..

now....back to me and nova....afore we was interupted....*points WC away with a cheeky grin on his face*
Last edited by Matt on Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:28 pm

Shin wrote:how can a terrorist organisation hold me trail....for protecting a temple of monks that got attacked by terrorists?.....

WC you wouldn't be allowed to try me...or any of thr RT...nor the Io....your all prejudgest.....so who could do iy?...no one..

now....back to me and nova....afore we was interupted....*points WC away with a  cheeky grin on his face*
bear in mind shin, bloodbath is originally RT territory, hell there's an rt member MOD of it. don't go getting cocky around here, not many take too kindly to it. besides, the bobists were terrorists aswell. plus i've tried them in a court, myself and damien for betraying the RT, every group has laws and you betrayed the RT, thus....your trial begin within the week....that is if you survive nova.
Last edited by WildCard on Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:48 pm

trials = klachlax or whatever it was called
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:40 am

WildCard wrote: paradigm, i know you were someone in the rt way back..but i can't remember your bloody sn anymore from then.
twas Saitoh then but its all good i didnt expect anyone to remember that one. i think i made it to commander or sumthin but then laziness kicked in and i didnt feel like typing a paragraph to kill someone. although i do believe that death should not be rushed...
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:11 am

Nova stood there, his eyes peering around the large arena-like complex before coming to rest on his adversary. He was, as usual, dressed in his white coat, with a honorary trim and badge of the Emperor. Finally Shin ended his conversation with the attending crowd, and faced Nova down.

"Let's begin this." Nova said with a smirk, not a moment later, he dissappeared.

Shin looked around, not understanding how Nova had dissapeared.

"You can't run, Nova!" He lifted his arms, and flames erupted from the ground all around the arena, gouging massive holes into the ground and melting the metal railing seperating the crowd from the two fighters. This was allowed to go on for a few moments, before Shin felt a sickeningly sharp pain in his chest. He looked down to see the wicked blade of Nova's sword protruding through his chest.

"You think this stops me?!" Shin maniacally screamed as he leapt from the blade, turning in midair to face his enemy.

But Nova was already gone, coming down instead on Shin from above. The blade was steady, but Shin was more expecting this time, and lunged out of the way, sending a blast of dark energy to incinerate Nova.

Nova however, was too fast, activating his teleportation system moments before hand. He appeared behind Shin.

"Hey Shin!" He called out. "Have fun with this."

And at that, he spread his arms out and white light expanded from Nova's form, blocking him from sight. And as soon as it seems it had happened, it was over.

Nova was standing there, and nothing seemed to be at all different.

"What did you do?" Shin asked, his hand aimed at Nova, ready to release a torrent of dark energies on a whim.

"You'll see." Nova said, and his voice seemed to repeat hundreds of times before the echo faded away.

"What the hell was that?" Asked Shroomy from the sidelines.

"I'm not sure, but knowing Nova, it's bound to be bad for Shin's health." WildCard replied with a smirk.

Back on the battlefield, Nova ran for Shin, his sword arm extending, and Shin released a stream of blackness, ready to whipe Nova from existence. But what he saw stunned him. Instead of one Nova, there seemed to be a hundred of him. Hazy images, not fully formed, like looking through mist, But still there. They surrounded Shin, slicing him to bits with their swords. They all seemed to follow Nova, trailing him perfectly as he ran circles around Shin. Shin blew them apart, but he just wasn't fast enough.

In a last ditch effort, he flew up into the air, and let loose a barrage of fire upon the ground below him.

He hovered there in the air, his wounds quickly regenerating. The inferno roaring below dissapated slowly, showing nothing but barren and charred rock.

Shin, thinking he had defeated Nova, threw his hands in the air. Large amounts of boos flew from the RT side. The hoarde of demons on the other side cheered, along with the small amount of Hail Bob clanners. But they were all decieved, as Nova leapt from above two swords in hand instead of one. God knows where he sheathed them. All of his mirror images were gone.

Shin put up his arm, stopping the blows' lethality, but getting his arm severed. He blasted away at Nova's falling form, but the shots seemed to bend around him in some akward fashion.

Shin looked at his severed arm, waiting for it to regrow like it always did. But Nova's blades had done something to it.

"Damn." Shin said as he watched Nova leap from where he landed to the wall and off that surface to send himself hurtling at Shin. Shin swung at Nova, but was whacked aside the head, and sent hurtling to the ground.

Shin's body smashed into the ground, sending up a cloud of dust and debris. Nova landed smoothly beside the hole and awaited his enemy amidst cheers from the Empire and RT sections of the crowd.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:27 am

*wildcard getting a high from watching the spectacle stood up quickly and shouted out while raising his arms up, "TOUCHDOWN!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!", as he sat back down he extended his wrist and pressed a few buttons on a remote similar to that of a predator and an army ten thousand strong of new rt recruits decloaked in a circle around the arena and opened fire with shoulder plasma cannons at shin's body vaporizing it in a flash and leaving a giant crater in its place.

as wildcard looked over at shroomy he said, "you know....i really should have gotten some popcorn, this was a rather interesting match. oh and could you inform bobo the trial of shin starts this friday? i'd much appreciate it."

with that wildcard hopped up and ran to the nearest popcorn vender and continued to watch the arena as his new rt recruits vanished as they engaged their cloaking fields. he waited for his popcorn and overlooked the arena still waiting to see if shin had anything up his sleeve....but then he remembered, nova cut it off and chuckled at his own thought before he realized he was staring at a demon vender cooking the popcorn. "erm....hmm...on second thought, i'll make it myself...", wildcard pulled out a mydron pocket cannon and blasted the demon in half with a single shot*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:56 am

Shin wrote:how can a terrorist organisation hold me trail....for protecting a temple of monks that got attacked by terrorists?.....

now....back to me and nova....afore we was interupted....*points WC away with a cheeky grin on his face*

Shinra.. I am of the RT.. but you'll find me to be a most even handed person. I could be judge quite well. But thats not my job, so sorry.

now.. back to the game..

*Bobo walks down the stadium steps to where WildCard and Shroomy are sitting and takes a seat.*

So sorry to be late.. Traffic and all, there was this huge explosion and half a dozen fancy sports cars were blown up, not sure how it happened. Everything was fine.. then I fired a rocket from my vehicle.. and boom. Anyways.. *Passes out the food and drinks he's brought down from the concession stand.* What I miss? Caught some of it on the Radio.. but thoes blasted Police sirens.. *Sighs and sips on his drink.*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:52 am

*Shin stands...holding his arm...and seeing WC kill a demon....Nova throws another punch at shin....shin,not even looking, puts his finger on novas head and pushes him to the floor...his gaze fixed on WC*

*WX has his back to the match telling a joke to Bobo and Shroomy about shin....Shin steps up behind WC...take him by the hair...and drags him to where nova is...Bobo and shroomy stand about to oppose shin....shin puts his palm up...they stop...then clenches his fist and they drop to the floor unconcious...

By this time Nova had stood up enraged because shin put him down with so much ease and he is a "big time player"...he runs at shin again...full of rage...with out thinking shin grabs nova by the neck....shin gaze still fixed on WC....shins fingers move up novas head and onto his eyes...he begins to push his fingers in....blood tricles down his hands as nova screams...shin lets go and nova staggers around in agony...*

WC manages to turn and face shin...shin say his first words...

"Meet your newest nightmare WC....your trail means nothing to me...it will not stop me...or affect me in anyway..."

*with that shin summons the dead demon...and orders it to hold onto WC*

*Shin walks back over to the screaming nova...*

"pathetic....really"

*holdin nova by his belt....shin slams him onto the floor and picks him up agian....he repeats this four times untill nova screams for him to stop...*

"Child"

*shin stops for a moment....crouches....then blasts off into the air...grabbing novas face with his talons...as he flys around shin is digging the talons into novas skull...cracking it in four places...making his next act of punishment more sucessful...when he hears the cracks...shin begins a deathly assent...*

*Shin impacts...after the dust cleared...WC can see novas body laid across the floor...and half in a crater....shin walks across to him and drags him over by his hair...showing him the contents of the crater...inside it lay the remains of novas head..his brain...what was left of his eyeballs..severed nerve ends trailing back to the carcass.....skull pieces...nova died upon impact...WC's face was in a state of disbelief...and that of horror...then...shin grabed his head...power walking him back....muttering words of demonic....before ramming his head into the wall....shin spat in WC's face at the end of his curses...then uppercut and grabed WC's jawbone....then tearing it completely off his head....shin stepped back....the sythes in his arms came out....shin knew what he was gonna do...with two swift movements....WC's head was pinned to the wall via shins sythe....and shin was stood....sythe in WC's chest...another swift movement and WC's body dropped to the floor...and shin walked towards nova holding WC's head..*

*As he reached nova body the green hint of respawning was appearing*

"Your mine fucker"

*Shin held his hand out and took novas soul...it immediatly went to the abyss...a place of unlimited power for shin.....and a neverending (NEVERENDING!!) supply of demons...a place that was lost but to those who knew it.*

*Shin walked out of the door..ordering the demon to kindly wake up bobo and shroomy and apologise on his behalf for them missing the fight....shin walked off....pondering...WC was going to have something cheap to get outta death....and nova was gonna be pissed that he hadn't given him a chance to fight....then he relised...he could careless*
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:11 am

"You didn't really think it would be that easy, did you?"

Shin turned in suprise to the unseen speaker. There, as if out of a nightmare, stood Nova, completely unharmed. He was dressed in the same long white coat, and he had a small highly advanced piece in his hand.

"Wha... what the?! How are you not dead?! I sucked your soul out!!" Shin stuttered in disbelief.

Nova just shook his head with a smile.

"You can't defeat me. For starters, I'd suggest you do some background research on your opponents before you begin a fight. If you did, you'd learn that I can neither be put down, nor do I have a soul."

Shin stared at Nova, his fist clenching and unclenching.

"Then what was that back there?!" Shin demanded.

Nova pointed not to the ruin filled arena, but rather to Shin's side. Shin's eyes followed the point, and came to rest on a strange circular device riddled with circuitry. It had a red eye in the middle, and it was blinking slowly.

"What the fuck is this?!" Shin asked.

"Why," Nova responded. "When you were struggling with one of my many android doubles, he managed to place an R.C.T.D on you."

"What the hell is that?" Shin asked, while trying in vain to remove the device.

Nova replied in a most patient tone. "An R.C.T.D is a Radius Containment Thermo-Nuclear Device. It's basically a nuke, but the extent of the blast is determined by the configuration of the program it's set with."

Shin looked up at Nova. He started to say "Fuck you, I..." But he was cut off as the device detonated, vaporizing him instantly. The blast whiped out the entire side of the Arena, the blast hitting Nova's personal energy shield and dissapating.

Nova walked through the inferno, and calmly left the Arena, heading for his landed cruiser, where he knew WildCard would have been recalled instantly upon his death. It was a good thing he had asked Nova to configure his corpse for transportation, or he'd be permanently dead this time.
Last edited by Nova on Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:17 am

Doubles?

you really are mikes rival...in cheap shit....sorry....i killed you good...so...ha......not so creative....a nuke?...come on....you demand respect....but u lack the ablity to show it?....ha..screw you
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:19 am

Thats the Nova I remember!

*she's happy as can be, Nova fought like she remembered, granted she feared him on the same level as Nos, Wc, and Adok....she had titled them "The Four Brothers of Bloodbath". she left the arena, Bobo at her side...happy.*

Oh Bobo, did you see all that? Nova rocked! He just rocked!