You know this shit right?

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:47 am

You know it offends me when people name call each other even when it's not directed at me. As following the old rules. Please respect each other, and their opinions. That goes to ALOT of people (looks at Will)

And that opinions are like arseholes, everyone has them.

Am simply doing this coz I have ideas of hefty debates...woo joy!
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:08 am

but i love coming up with the most unique and obscure yet somehow appropriate names for people.

either that or just inserting a name that theyve completely set themselves up for.
in that case i like to think of myself as the guy in mortal kombat 2 who slides out of the corner and says "toasty!" when a humilating uppercut has been executed. its like stating the obvious but not.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:35 pm

i mean calling some one "a fuck wit" or "bastard". no no and if you go calling people that Johnny am gonna skin ya good :P
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:49 pm

Squirrel wrote:That goes to ALOT of people (looks at Will)
alot, not all, that's why she looked at me, she knows I'm exempt
Maverick512000
Civillian

Post by Maverick512000 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:07 pm

But.....but.....when people are morons they need to be told "Hey your a fucking moron" otherwise how will they learn and grow as people. And if they don't learn here, now, with their friends, then whats going to happen when they get the real world, where people don't care if they offend you. They'll be dazed and confused and they'll say to themselfs "Why didn't my friends on Aura tell me I was a fucking moron. Then I would have learned to shut up. It would have saved me so much pain and heartbreak." So you see we're doing these people a favor and really we should be praised for it.
Evil Matt
Enforcer

Post by Evil Matt » Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:30 pm

Hey you moron. Shut up and follow the rules.
Maverick512000
Civillian

Post by Maverick512000 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:10 am

Evil Matt wrote:Hey you moron. Shut up and follow the rules.
See now here we have a prime example of what I was talking about. Its clear this poor fellow has no clue that he is a fucking moron. Now if I let him continue in poor state he will go out into world thinking that he IS NOT a fucking moron, this will lead to heartache and sadness for all his long days. On the other hand if I say to him "Hey your a fucking moron" he will know better and will seek to better himself by not being a fucking moron. Ah it gives me a warm feeling to help my fellow man.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:22 am

Masteroftheweb wrote:alot, not all, that's why she looked at me, she knows I'm exempt
your always an exception honey, your GOD! :P
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:35 am

Maverick512000 wrote:See now here we have a prime example of what I was talking about. Its clear this poor fellow has no clue that he is a fucking moron. Now if I let him continue in poor state he will go out into world thinking that he IS NOT a fucking moron, this will lead to heartache and sadness for all his long days. On the other hand if I say to him "Hey your a fucking moron" he will know better and will seek to better himself by not being a fucking moron. Ah it gives me a warm feeling to help my fellow man.

hehehe...

its kinda like matt has a reflect spell and the moronic aura is bouncing back on you dude.

whats that scepter of sarcasm thingy?
you need one.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:31 am

you guys pick on me....is it coz am small and cute? i can't fucking help being furry, Will dammit!

EDIT:you can tell people they are a moron by not using such offensive terms....like erm "I think your an inept individual...."

it's called vocab skills people! use a fucking thesarus (and I know i swore so please spare your breath).
Last edited by Squirrel on Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:36 am

I thought I did something... but then I forgot... I'm god... and thus the "Will Dammit" statment made more sense
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:39 am

That's why i edited the post, besides that first line wasn't indicated at you, not literally speaking anyway.
BradleySmith
Whelp

Post by BradleySmith » Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:45 am

Squirrel wrote:you guys pick on me....is it coz am small and cute? i can't fucking help being furry, Will dammit!

EDIT:you can tell people they are a moron by not using such offensive terms....like erm "I think your an inept individual...."

it's called vocab skills people! use a fucking thesarus (and I know i swore so please spare your breath).

changing the words doesn't change the condition, so should it really matter (I contend that the answer is no, but I do that logic thing)?
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:10 pm

replied
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:53 pm

there are "nicer" way of saying things so people don't end up in an argument....