The new dark

Junk goes here, bitches.
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:09 pm

adok the former kninwa master was differant now, the chivalric and courages warrior he had been was gone replaced by a darker more sinister warrior. thought missing by his former allies he now travels tto meet an old freind.

"YASUO" adok shouts across the ruins of the temple of bob. no reply "oh yes i forget...KOSHI"

one of the robed crowed turned around instantly recognising his old freind

"adok we though you were dead, tell me what news of the kninwa" koshi said to his old freind
"silence you fool. and listen to me you were kninwa before your affiliation with bob but where were you when the call came, we are a broken people now old freinships mean nothing"

*adok snaps his arm up picking and throwing koshi fuly ten metres up and a futher twenty back. spinning around he draws both his ornate sabre and his lashwhip. using the whip he pulls koshi back to him fending off the ones he presumed to be enraged bob followers(although he couldnt help noticing that several wore symbols of dragons with his sabre kiling almost everone who comes within range. koshi now lies at adoks feet*

"today i will let you live but now know their is nothing beetween our clans anymore"

*adok cut off one of koshi's hands for nop apparant reason before leaving. the temple remained silent while koshi stood up cradling his stump of a wrista glint of vengence in his eye, and a hint of dread in his mind*
Last edited by adok on Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:59 pm

*as shin wanders into the thread he sees adok....*

"bad news friend...the temple of bob was destroyed a few days back....BoB perished....leaving the RT and Io...."
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:14 am

*koshi stands facing the direction adok left, blood flowing freely from his wrist. He sticks the stump in a brazier of burning oil, burning the wound closed with a grimace of pain. He goes to seek a replacement from the wanderers*

friendships dont change with sides old friend, you should know that all to well
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:17 pm

adok poured over all his new information. it seemed that he had missed much. his old freinds were no more koshi was now a member of the dragon clan.
"this will complicate things" adok spoke aloud
"why" came a reply from a nearby assistant
"i had hoped to regain koshi he was a pwerfull kninwa but his new clan can be a bit of a pest, if they have heard of the incident at the ruins they may be a bit pissed. best prepare for a possible attack"
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:58 am

*Bobo is hovering inches above the center of a lake, his equipment sitting on the shore. His breathing as almost slowed to nothing, all body functions have slowed to a form of stasis, delving deep into himself and the world. Opening his eyes, he smiles*

He is back, what wonders never cease.

*Standing up, Bobo slowly walks back to the shore, his body sinking down til he touches ground two-thirds of the way in at waist depth, finally making it out to his belongings, completly dry. He shrugs on his worn leather bomber coat, placing his back over his shoulder and picking up his staff. Walking off into the wood, he slowly starts to fade out of view.*

I wonder if he'll come.. *He says, but strangly his voice does not echo.*

*A strange message is picked up by Adok, all it says is 'Meet me, I await your presence, in three hours. Over the great ocean.'
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:07 pm

*adok flew to the great ocean without need of technology one of his newer traits, his pace was unmatched by machine or animal, hes stopped hovering a few hundred feet above the ocean, three hours had passed since his strange message, he new nothing of who he was meeting but knew it was someone from his past. slowly he lowered to the surface of the water stopping scant inches above it. the great ocean was huge but adok knew this is where he must wait, so he did*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:09 am

*A tower of water about Five feet across and Seven tall, which falls leaving a short platform of Ice and Bobo standing upon it.*

Greetings Adok. I was wondering when your return would be. Please.. have a seat, no need for rudeness since you're my.. guest, so to speak.

*A smaller pillar of water forms behind Adok, and takes the shape of a comfortable chair*

Before your sudden.. disappearance, and the changing of the Universe, I believe we two had a dual going on. And don't worry.. *bobo makes a slight wave of the hand in a dismisive gesture* you may sit, I will not try anything before we declair weather or not we are going to fight.

But alas there are too many changes, with me as well, but there are few to no enemies or challenges left. Bob and the clan has been destroyed. Nova *Bobo all but spits as he says the name* has the protection of the Kommandant. I feel too set in my ways to change any. *sighs and shrugs* And the most any of the troopers get.. is sparring maches against each other. So how about it? One more battle.

*Crosses his legs and hovers above the Ice platform. Staff across his lap, elbows on knees, fingers against nose, as he waits for the reply from Adok.*
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:33 pm

*adok brings his hand up to his chin*
"glady, my old frosty freind, but you had best be warned the kninwa have learned some new tricks and you will find us far more formidable enemys than before. if we are going to fight let us find a new field of battle, you may choose i will meet you and your freinds there"
*at that adok took back to the sky flying away to prepare his troops*