problem

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:16 am

well reguardless of either type of girl, kate and i broke up tonight

now i didn't plan on it happening so soon, but she caused a bit of a scene in a shopping mall and that just about did it for me.

and after it taking over 2 hours for me to convince her i'm serious about breaking up, she starts crying and saying "no really, don't worry, i can teach you how to be a better boyfriend"

i'm not even kidding

yes folks this show's over, i'm gonna be single for a while, and i'm gonna enjoy it, then i'm gonna want to hook up with someone, get frustrated looking, finaly find someone worth dating, find out they are a psycho too, then repeat.

This, ladies and gentlemen is the story of my life.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:32 pm

wait wait wait... let me get this straight.... it took her 2 hours to find out your serious... then told you that YOU need a be a better boyfriend?

check please!
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:56 pm

probably longer, actually yeah a lot longer

the mall incident happened at 10 p and i drove away from her house at 1 a

so 3 hours... and her exact words were 'stay with me i can teach you how to be a better boyfriend'

that actually made it a lot easier for me to leave her
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:18 pm

did you thank her properly for making it so easy for you?
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:37 pm

i walked her to the door if that's what you mean
Last edited by Super Goat Weed on Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:46 am

Super Goat Weed wrote:well reguardless of either type of girl, kate and i broke up tonight

now i didn't plan on it happening so soon, but she caused a bit of a scene in a shopping mall and that just about did it for me.

and after it taking over 2 hours for me to convince her i'm serious about breaking up, she starts crying and saying "no really, don't worry, i can teach you how to be a better boyfriend"

i'm not even kidding

yes folks this show's over, i'm gonna be single for a while, and i'm gonna enjoy it, then i'm gonna want to hook up with someone, get frustrated looking, finaly find someone worth dating, find out they are a psycho too, then repeat.

This, ladies and gentlemen is the story of my life.

......and you managed to actually sit patiently explaining things to her...without snapping?? that needs to be put in the guinness book of world's records.
Maverick512000
Civillian

Post by Maverick512000 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:57 pm

I must agree with wildcard that impressed the hell out of me. Oh well guess this soap opera is over with, damn shame, now we have to wait for somebody else to come and ask random people on the internet for advice. Like crap down the toilet, so are days of our lives. Lets see how many of you get the reference.
Drayton
Enforcer

Post by Drayton » Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:46 am

Super Goat Weed wrote:probably longer, actually yeah a lot longer
so 3 hours... and her exact words were 'stay with me i can teach you how to be a better boyfriend'
B) LMMFAO(LAUGH MY MOTHERFUCKING ASS OFF) If thats not the greats thing I have ever heard. I know this topic is dead but Jesus thats fucking funny!!!
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:26 pm

*shrugs,* like i said, good thing she actually said something so stupid or she probably would have been able to convince me to stay with her...