Urban Destruction

Junk goes here, bitches.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:35 am

*she looks at her hand with the two shotgun shells, then at her gun...and then back at the other two. she then looks at the carcas which seems to be growing...she knows it...time is now against her. In a fast haze she scans the area for something explosive...and then it hits her...the two gas jugs in the house...in the...kitchen. *

Shin, I order you as your Lieutenant to get to that store and load up on anything you possibly can! Major, I suggest you go with the solider...NOW GUYS! I WILL FIGHT WITH YOU ABOUT IT LATER MAJOR!

*as they run off, Shroomy run's back in her house...into the kitchen...she's faster then normal and that what matters. she tears through the rubble of the fallen wall until she finds the old gas jug...which (thank gods) is still full. she then digs around for the second can...finds it half full.*

Just enough!

*she runs back out of the house...only to find the carcas has moved over towards what seems like an old broken down truck. Shroomy then runs towards the carcas, tossing the half full gas jug at the carcas, which grabs it's attention. The gas jug breaks spilling gas all over the carcas*

YOU peice of shit! Yeah, I AM TALKING TO YOU!

*Shroomy pulls out her shotgun, aims it at what seems a major part of the carcas growth and fires...not waiting to see it it hits she turns and halls it back towards the house. Suddenly she hears a semi-explosion behind her..so she stops and turns to see the carcas comming towards her on fire. she then tosses the full gas jug at the creature, load's her gun with a shell and fires the second it hits the creature...and thank gods...it is tossed back into the truck. Shroomy then loads her last shoot, aims at the gas tank area of the truck...fires...BOOM...the truck explode's taking the creature with it so it seems...and Shroomy is tossed back into some rubble breaking her right arm on impact, besides the explosion you can hear her screaming out in pure pain.*

*Shroomy stands, looks at the fire now, which has provided light to see her way and so she starts to walk fast/ run after Shina nd ReDeemer...armed with an empty shotgun and a broken arm...she is just praying that they have not gone too far ahead of her.*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:18 am

*Shin hears the screams coming from behind him...he taps redeemer on the shoulder and signals two minutes to him...redeemer trusting shins ability..nods and shin heads back..*

*as shin is running back he meets shroomy..a little burnt and holding her arm...*

"are you ok?...is it broken"

*Shroomy has tears streaming down her face..her voice is unbroken though*

"YES...im fine...come on soldier...lets not stand around..there will be mo---*

*before she finishes her sentence a monster crashes threw a wall and lands on shin...shroomy swongs her shotgun over her head hitting the zombie like thing...shin is fumbling a dagger out of its sheath..trying to grab the creatures arms in the process to stop its attack..shroomy hits it on the head..sending its head towards shin...he moves his own head and the creatures head smashes onto the floor..shin pulls out his dagger...and stabs it threw the back of the head pinning it ot the floor..it finally stops shaking..shin crawls out from underneath and pulls out his dagger*

"Come on soldier......lerts..get.....going.."

*Shroomy moves lets out a scream*

"we cant go anywhere with your arm in that stae...let me see to it"

"NO ILL BE FINE...come on"

*Shroomy struggles along*

"LOOK...WE CANT GO ANYWHERE WITH YOU SLOWING US DOWN....Ma'am"

*Shroomy's face drops into an angry looking face...then into a thourghtful one..then back to angry...*

"fine"

*the two walking threw the hole the monster created...shroomy sits down and shin goes to find some materials...he walkis up the stairs and looks in the first bedroom he comes across..he checks the bed..the bed isn't what he was looking for...in a draw there are 2 boxes of painkillers and some pep pills and some TPC the other a short lengh of rope and a small backpack*

"perfect"

*Shin ventures into the bathroom leading from the room,inside the bathroom cuboard he found some black duct tape...now he needed some wood...then shin noticed the boards over the bathroom windows...perfect..he removes them and goes back to shroomy.*

*Shin hands Shroomy the painkillers...she has gone into mild shock..and has become drowesy..the pep ills will help her stay focused and the painkillers too...he fixes the board to her arm using the tape..and the rope to make sure its going to stay on*

*the pair get moving for the ammuntions store...along the way....*
Last edited by Matt on Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damien
Scavenger

Post by Damien » Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:38 am

*Damien had been walking down the twists and turns of this unfamiliar city for a long while, not recognizing anything in the filth. Occasionaly he would see a shadow pass amongst the debris but he couldnt make out any shapes.*

*At this point he was tired of being alone he decided the next noise he heard he would persue. Sure enough not ten seconds later there was a scream followed by a stream of gun shots ringing in the air. He didnt waste any time, he ran forward jumping on the hood of a still burning car and up to the buildings window sill where he grabed the fire escape ladder and climbed to the window of the commotion.*

* He recognized a Rt member firing into a door way at an uknown foe. Damien unholstered his pistols and the soldier looked back at him. Damien held his hands up showing he posed no threat and was here to help. The soldier ran to Damien pulling him into a different room.*

"Whats going on soldier?" Damien asked in earnest.

"I dont know I was with my comrads and there was an explosion and in the confusion we didnt see them come! The took us out one by one untill there were none left except me!."

"Damien nodded and turned toward the door way getting ready to fire at what ever was out there when behind him the wall blew in and dust clouded the room. Damien heard the trooper scream and start shooting. Thats when he saw it, a massively deformed creature clawing at the troopers leg drawing blood. Damien fired at its head capping it in between the eyes. The creature just roared and grabbed a slap of concrete throwing it straight at Damien and hitting him square in the chest. The impact sent him fliying through the outer wall, and half way through the fall to the streets below he lost conciousness."
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:56 am

*Driving through what remains of the streets, Bobo is making decent time as the cow catcher on the front pushes broken and trashed bits of this and that out of his way, trying to figgure out what thoes shadowy things that he keeps seeing are. Catching only fleeting glimpses on the sides.* "What the hell are thoes.." *Bobo mutters under his breath, which the onboard microphone catches.*

"Well.. lets get going." *Takes a drink out of his canteen as he turns down another street, and looks through the thermo-optics, getting bits of heat from a few fires, and something prone at the end of the street, and very faint ones, approaching it. Flipping a cover off something on the wheel, a flat directional joystick is there, which bobo places his thumb on, a faint lazer fires from the underside of the .50 machinegun atop the vehicle, and a transparent crosshair slides across the front of the windshield. Depressing the switch under his other finger, a quick fire of bullets makes a line infront of the approaching people*

HOLD IT! *Bobo yells into the Intercom that shoots out over the loud speakers, and sees the prone body stir, and a pillar of flames far off to his right.* "The Hell is going ON HERE?!" *Slowly trains the gun on the approaching people, and rubs his finger against the trigger.*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:08 am

*Shin and Shroomy just get to the ammuntions store when they hear a crash...some screaming...followed by more crashes*

"Shin...go check that out...ill see to shroomy"

*Shin gathers at the armory...he takes a sniper rifle with tipped rounds that expolde once inside the target...much like twisting a knife in a wound...he finds a bigger dagger...always a good thing....plenty of desert eagle rounds...some morphine patches...he makes his way threw the doors and over the road following the screams round the back allys...as he gets closer....he comes round corner and must dodge a flying RT soldier...who hits the corner of the building and stays there...shin hits the deck and uses the scope on the rifle to view a building over the road...inside he sees damien..under a concrete slab trying to protect himself.....shin looks at the telephone wires that are still left up..and cungures a plan...*

Shin takes out his desert eagle...and shoots at the monster...he is six feet tall but as strong as a tank...the muscles on its arms are huge...dwarfing the body....the head seemed to be squashed into the body too....the monster turns a round and advances towards shin...putting his plan into action shin shoots a telephone cable which then falls down...he grabs it...and remembering the stupidity of previous monsters he began to run around the monster...wrapping the wire around its neck...shin on his final time round jumped and pulled the rope tight and swang on top of the monster...the monster has no need of breathing so the grotting was doing very little...shin held on tight and began to fire his desert eagle into the head.....shin was being shook around alot but tried to aim for the same spot...after the 5 well timed shot the was a gun wound in its head as big as a tenis ball..shin took his last grenade...pulled the pin and slid down the monsters head slapping the grenade into the hole....shin runs to damien in the building jumping as the monsters head explodes...damien is covered under 3ft on concrete...shin digs him out...*

"Phew....Hey you ok?...im Shin...Let me help you out"
Damien
Scavenger

Post by Damien » Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:14 pm

* Dazed Damien looks up at Shin and accepts the offer.*

"Thanks just kinda caught by surprise there. I mean usually when I shoot something in the head it goes down. I didnt really expect it to throw a wall at me."

*Shin nodded and began shifting around looking for some spare amunition. Damien realizing he must be out hands him the shotgun strapped to his back. The sniper rifle had been bent pretty bad in the attack by the crazed creature.*

* Both on edge Shin lead him to the ammo store where ReDeemer and Shroomy were waiting.*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:40 pm

*she's sitting on a clear spot on the floor of the store, her checks are marked with tear trails...her amr is badly broken. her shotgun is laying beside her, and a few boxes of shotgun shells with it*

Major I am sorry to have yelled at you...

*she knows it, she can use her left arms to fire her gun and load it...but she has a feeling the boys wont let her. Shroomy hates the feeling of beind usless dead wait to them. She gets up and starts looking around for a backpac or somethign of the like to fill, she has enough strength to at least fight her way free of the city and find her way to a decent doctor*
ReDeemer
Solider

Post by ReDeemer » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:12 am

(Dad! Hey Dad Lets Go! - Mom wanted us to go and meet her at the park! C'mon Dad Hurry up!)

"Yo - You ok man?" *Damien broke the silence surrounding the ammunition shop*

*Twitch*, "What?...Yeah..I'm fine."

*They stood in silence for some time*

"Just thinking".

*Rubbing his eyes from the burning sweat trickling down his forehead, ReDeemer stood up straight from his slumped position. Turning around and grabbing a sack from behind one of the glass counters ReDeemer proceded also, to stock up on whatever he managed to get his hands on - And how much his gunclips and the bag itself could carry. Grabbing ammuniton and spare pistols, ReDeemer skimmed across the glass chests - the reflection of the darkened sun shining off the different calibers and ammo sorts. ReDeemer's eyes were caught halfway.*

"....Ahhh....."

*Peering through the thick pane of glass, ReDeemer feasted his eyes on the particular gun that the sunlight trapped in its gaze. Smashing the glass with the side of his fist, the Major pulled out and unveiled a Deagle 50. Express - The reflection shining onto his face as he examined the piece of art. As he looked close - ReDeemer noted the Eagle Insignia portraying a simbol of Dominance as it grasped two cobras in mid-flight - seeming like it would soar off the gun and fly high towards the cloudy sky above. Holstering the Deagle onto his right hip ReDeemer reached back into the glass case to grab extra clips of .50's*.

*Shroomy quickly dropped her bag as she clutched her hand and made a small wince - Shin instinctivley grasping her forearm and holding it at a straight angle outwards. With quick thinking Damien took two broken plywood boards from the ground and held them on opposite ends of Shroomy's arm*.

"Shit...I need something t-"

"Keep it together? Here -" *ReDeemer tossed Damien a roll of ductape - He quickly finished the splint*.

"I know it isnt the most comfortable, but it will have to do for now, shroomy - It's all I could find".

*Shroomy nodded as she watched her arm get taped up.*

*In what seemed to happen within a split second - the glass window shattered violently towards Shin, and what seemed like a group of creatures/humans heading towards the four staggering. All four raised their munitions simoutaneously, unloading their first clip into the wave of creatures that came closer. A few fell instantly as ReDeemer and Damien unloaded their .45 Autos - sending seven down*.

"We might be here for awhile...And a blessing too - We're in an ammo shop."

*ReDeemer and Damien exchanged grins - and from what sounded like an ATV drew closer towards the gunfire*.
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:01 am

*Having picked up the person, who he recognized as Vandire, Bobo wonders what thoes things were, they seem to flee fast from the vehicle, or is it something else.. he thinks about taking one back for study, but is unsure of how hard it would be to contain, let alone capture one. His mind is on that, as his eyes scan the area, taking his ears longer than it should to pick up on the sounds. Gunfire? He's not heard much of that comming through the streets, and it sounds to be comming from the next street. Looking back in the vehicle, he sees the unconcious form of Vandire, and nods, hoping he knows what he's getting them into.*

"Well.. you are here on a rescue and fact finding mission.. the more people, the more information you might glean."

*Nodding to himself, he swollows, his mouth suddenly dry, and turns around the corner, seeing a group of the grotesque beings, attacking an ammunation store, some fall, as bullets whiz past.*

"Looks like I get to have some fun after all.." *chuckles to himself, as he aligns both .50 machine guns, on the monsters, first aiming at the seeming only one who sees him, and fires, ripping through the row of them nearest to him. Carefully avoiding the store, not wanting to injure anyone who may still be alive inside.*

*He's being careful on his munitions, unsure of how many of these things there may be out here, and watching as a few more go down from the fire from the inside of the store, depresses a button under the dash with his knee, and a faintly glowing, eight in sphere is flung forth from the ATHTATV, he hits the intercom switch, and almost yells, 'Grenade!' hoping those in the store know what to do.*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:35 pm

*Shin fired his last shot into the cranium of one of the beings, before hearing "GRENAAAAADE"...Shin grabbed shroomy by her good arm and dragged her into a room behind the counter, diving at the last second, hoping the others had heard the mysteriuos warning*

*After the explosion, after the dust settled, shin opened his eyes, he peered around, all he could see was black*

""Am I dead?""....""No your not""..""Then....what?""...""stand up soldier"" the thoughts in his head told him

*Shin stuggled to lift his arms, slowly lifting the rubble of the shop behind him, falling off his back. He looked around for shroomy, he couldn't find her, he had lost her, the major was going to have his balls on a plate for this he thought. Shin peered around, there was a great hole behind him, he could see the front of the shop, a set of headlights he thought, his eyes were full of dust and very hazey, but he could make out the lights, and a torch scanning the room...then a voice..*

"SHIN.....SHIN....THERE"

*Two figures came over*

"get him up, lucky bastard"

*Shin recognised one of the pair...the major....then the other....Bobo...the general, they picked him up and brought him to his feet, shin was shook*

"wheres Shroomy" shin managed to utter

"wasn't she with you soldier?" replied the Major

"yeah bu-"

"DAMN IT" the major gritted through his teeth

"Sir i'-"

"Dont worry yourself...you have any arms?"

"i fired my last shot, im out sir"

*Redeemer rumaged around in one of the broken counters and pulled out an M16 A-2 assault Rifle and threw it at shin, shin wandered over to the cabinet and fished out several clips and a grenade belt*

"first call find shroomy"

*as redeemer spoke a loud bang was heard in the back room they found shin*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:44 am

*she didn't want to move at first, she thought she was dead...she opened her eyes to see darkness but with hints of lights coming from somewhere she couldn't see, she didn't quite remember how she got there...someone grabbed her arm...she heard a yell and a whole bunch of noise...and now here she was laying something heavy was on her legs and some of her chest. she thought she could hear voices coming from not too far away but wasn't for sure...it was moments before she could make out the shape of her shootgun, she grabbed it with her good arm and fired, the loud bang ringing in her ears and she was praying the others could hear it and find her*

Ok...bad idea...to shoot...gun that close.

*after a sigh she starts to try to move the heavy thing on her, moving some of it she is able to sit up some, and from what she can make out theres a beam amd something else from the roof or walls resting on her legs...far too heavy to move herself*

Come on guys...find me...MAJOR! SHIN!...I am in here...

*she moves her splinted arm to lay it across her lap setteling it ontop the beam...she with her good arm she starts to try once again to push the beam off*

REDEEMER...SHIN...I AM IN HERE! Oh please be alive...being ate alive by mutant people is not how I want to die!
Last edited by Shroomygirl on Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:16 am

*Bobo feels his stomach knot, as he looks in the back, where the sound came from.* "Shroomy.." *he carefully walks through the debris, his thermal optics, picking up a faint signature, his machine gun strapped across his back, and a kneedle grenade on both hips, similar to the one that exploded outside, but less oomph.*

"Troops.. I think I may have her here.."

*Lifting up some of the smaller chunks and tosses them aside, well away from any persons, as Redeemer and Shin come over, Damien is keeping watch, making sure no more of the creatures come at them by suprise. With the strength of the three of them, lift the piece of roof up, and they see Shroomy her shotgun and bandaged arm, covered by the beam that pins her to the ground and runs off under the rubble to both sides.*

"Hi there, Lieutentant, don't worry, we'll get ya out of there."

*Looks under the rubble to see how far the beam goes, and makes a face, swearing in his mind silently, wondering how they're going to get all this weight off her legs, when he smiles*

"Shin.. I need you to go out to the ATHTATV, and get the tire jack, its one of the antigrav kind, accually.. get two, since they're magnetic, it'll stick to the underside of the beam."

*As shin runs off, he looks to Redeemer* "Ok Major, one question, What in gods name happened here?" *Looks around the area, taking in the sights of the monsters, impaled in about half a dozen spots each clearly dead, feeling uneasy.*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:29 am

*it takes her a few moments to notices they found her, once she does she waves her good arm to them letting her know she is well*

Hello General, Major, Soldier...are you all good?

*smiles a little knowing they will get her out of this...situation soon. she looks aroudn some, though she can't make out much she notices she that there is more rubble then she orginally thought. she keeps looking around and moving her feet to keep feeling in her legs...after a few moments she sees Shins figure come up to Bobo...she is trying to wiggle some, to see if it hurts...and it does a little*

How in Hell did I get in this hole...I think it's a hole...guys?

*sighs as she watchs the guys talk about what to do with getting her out, she looks aroung again to see her shotgun's barrel is bent to the left side*

I also need a new gun or two...and bullets to use...