"The Adventures of Hawk and the Fantasy Team."

Fiction based on sources already out, original material and other personally made literature.

Moderator: Xanien

Zero
Scavenger
Location: You don't need to know my location. You're YOU. And I'm a robot. So you can just bite my

Post by Zero » Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:29 am

Well, I'm here to introduce to any of you who don't know about my fanfictions to.....my fan fictions... Be warned though, I cannot stress enough how much the context in which I post them will piss some people off... because I will be posting the links to the pages where my stories have originally been posted.

"The Adventures of Hawk and the Fantasy Team--Part One"

"Part Two"

"Part Three"

"Part Four"

"Part Five"

"Part Six"

Well I hope you enjoy them and if the mods or forum master has any problems with the way I posted the links, then I guess I'll have to do it the old fashioned way note that this isn't generally done and is usually frowned upon, but I did it to save time and to keep from spamming your awesome boards up... have fun!
Last edited by Zero on Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:51 am

from the little ive read, i like your writing style, but i dont like fan fictions, manga is all and well, fan manga also good, but fanfics are just, bleh to me
Zero
Scavenger
Location: You don't need to know my location. You're YOU. And I'm a robot. So you can just bite my

Post by Zero » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:10 am

Yeah that happens. I never used to like reading Fan Fics either.
Zero
Scavenger

Post by Zero » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:21 am

Well since some people are so pissy about insignificant matters, I will post my updates HERE. Oh well. Some people like to cry...

"Part Seven"

"Part Eight"

"Part Nine"

"Part Ten"
Last edited by Zero on Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:25 am

respect the mods, respect the cheese an respect me!!

but yeah, *refuses to read fanfics* unless its chobits, write a chobits one then w00t, ill be there
Zero
Scavenger

Post by Zero » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:26 am

Respecto? Sure thing, chief. But I know nothing of these Chobits.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:28 am

Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:29 pm

Sorry to rain on your parade, but this isn't a "Link" forum, it's a fanfic forum. Please edit your posts with the text from those links so there's an actual fanfic here. Not all of us have high speed internet or enjoy slow loading times, so keep it all in one place. If you want to link your entire story to Aura, talk to the admins about this. Otherwise, no more links to fics.

Hope to see you updating your fic frequently. It will be alot easier for people to read at these forums then wherever you linked them too, and easier to comment on.

Good luck to you.