Nos Versus Shinra

Junk goes here, bitches.
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:19 am

Nos glanced around. he saw the demoktors, and he smiled. as one they stood, and began pacing around him, plotting an attack. Nos himself, simpley stood and waited, watching. the beasts turned towards Nos suddenly. his swords had dropped to the ground, and he now pulled them in and sheathed them, unclamping the armlets. then he banished the blades back to hell. at the smell of running blood, the beasts perked their ears up, they sniffed the air, and the imediately went into a frenzy of attack. they were ten feet away from Nos... five feet... then they stopped. they pressed up against something, and were pulled intowards nos. some he absorbed, stealing their power, their energy. the rest he locked in a large, inescapable chamber of hell. when there were none left, he left the pocket dimension and reappeared on earth, behind Shinra. upon arrival, he promptly grabbed the demons wings, and and then kicked. Shinra was pushed forward, but leaned back. Nos kicked again, and several more times, slamming Shinra to the ground with his powerful attacks, but refusing to let go. then, with a final, double legged kick, he released his hold, and leapt away from Shinra, landing twenty some feet away. he then drew an ordinary looking sword, and began twirling it in one hand.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:31 am

*shinra picked up his demon blade and charged nos holding the blade horizontaly shinra jumped and swung for nos....nos defended the blow with ease...shinra laid in a fury of strikes at nos......agian matched with ease...shinra lent back on his back leg...a moment froze as nos and shinra caught glances then they both entered into a fury of attacks each blocking on and others attacks.......both men lunged into a over head attack with there blades...a moment froze again this time as both men are at the highest point of there swing both staring contently at each other...then reality kicks back in the two blades crash together causing an imense explosion wiping both men out*
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:54 am

Nos stood and looked around. much of the surrounding area had been destroyed in the conflict between him and Shinra. in the distance he saw Shinra standing as well, though he staggered a bit. Both swords seemed to be lost from the battlefield, probably blown clear. it didn't matter, Shinra would make do, and Nos could summon weapons at will.

as Shinra saw Nos, they stood for a moment, measuring eachother up to see how each was treated by the blast. then Nos, with a thought, tugged at Shinra and formed a large Box around him. then with a second thought, he released wone of the Demoktors he had trapped in hell into the box. he had taking the liberty to armor the Demoktor, and increase it's natural claws and teeth. Shinra, unarmed, might have a little trouble dealing with it.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:13 am

*Shinra looks at the demoktor seeing the new hells latest fasion...the demoktor swings for shinra he grabs its arm and chops him in the throat...instant death for a demoktor*

*shinra sprowts a wing...then another...he looks at the wings then at the cage...he knows hell holds no bounds on him...he spreads his wings and the cage is shattered shinra stands and covers himslef with his wingsand turns into a black goo and seemingly disappears into the floor...*

*nos looks at the back remains on the floor and hears a sound of water runningin thr distance there is s tsunami of balck goo heading for nos...*
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:49 am

Nos looked at the black goo, an expression of disguest on his face. then a massive fissure opened from the ground, and lava spewed forth, engulfing Nos in it's volcanic eruption. the fissure spread wider and wider, and no matter how wide it spread, the magma kept shooting forth from the ground, in all openings. the black goo, upond meeting the lava, was immediately sent to oblivion, completely destroyed.and as the tsunami of goo came to a halt, it became apparent to Shinra, who had reformed a good distance away, that he was in for a Hurricane of fire. clouds of ash completely blotted out the sun, and lava poured down from the sky.

as the very first bits of lava finally touched the ground, a wildfire was well in progress. the fire provided an errie glow to fight by, but only at very low ground level. the droplets of lava were as falling stars, tearing through the clouds of smoke and ash that billowed everywhere in Shinra's sight. the lava rain burned him deeply, but it would not take him down, though it would kill any ordinary mortal. the fire burned at his legs, but the pain was passing. the truest danger was still Nos, who was still unseen, though the explosive volcanic eruption had subsided.

Nos himself, was not even attempting to hide, or be stealthy, or even avoid the droplets of lava that would still fall for many more minutes. it felt rather soothing to him, to tell the truth. Nos walked around Shinra, occasionally stopping to let loose a skull that would float in the smoke and await a signal from Nos. he left them all over the area, in such a pattern that it was hard to believe that Shinra couldn't find any of them even on accident.

and finally Nos let loose a second Demoktor, this one with all the same armor, except it also had a nice thick chunck of metal surrounding it's neck, and had rather large hellsteel wings. it immediatley took off and began swooping around the area above Shinra, awaiting the signal itself. By this time, there were a good two hundred skulls situated throughout the smoke and ash, along with the Demoktor, when Nos shot Shinra with a small dart. the dart implanted a transponder in Shinra's skin, telling the skulls where to attak, then it shattered, shards of it cutting through Shinra's skin in various places and causing him to begin to bleed. it was soon cauterized by the volcanic rain, but it was enough to tell the Demoktor where to attack as well. the two signals had been fully released, and all at once 200 vicious flying skuls began to swirl in around Shinra, all getting close and surrounding him completely, even above him and every angle he could escape. they then attacked as one, tearing open more wounds and bringing in the full attention of the Demoktor. meanwhile, Nos chuckled and enjoyed the show. HE could see fine in all the ash and smoke.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:42 pm

*Shinra took a dagger and deflected one of the flying skulls,he then threw the dagger toward Nos.....smiling as he does so....two more skulls advanced on shinra..the demoktor stood and watched....shinra noticed this one to be alitler smarted as well as being kitted out...as the skulls aproach shinra performs a backflip spreads his wings and flaps to gain a 30ft birds eye view...nos floating around in safety from his lara creation...smiles eagerly awaiting the end of shinra*

*the demoktor below shinra begins to scream and curse him in demon tongue...by this time the skulls had auto tracked onto shinra...as they do with his every movement..four approach him shinra sprays a dark mist onto there soon to be position...as the skulls enter the cloud screams are heard..the skulls were vanquished...by the darkness....Shinra performs another mid air flip gliding with his wings..mid flip shinra sprowts a tail...long ....black and like leather....shinra knows what is coming...he feels its burst threw his body...a serge of energy combined with adreniline....shinra arches his back and unleashes a powerful beam of energy on the leadge he was standing...also the current position of the demoktor...the small leadge surrounded by lava was destroyed...leaving behind an unfilled hole,bowl shaped....around 20ft deep*

*with the serge of energy shinra fell from the sky almost exorstedand straight into the lava...no screams were heard....Nos watched in glee as shinra fell into the pit of lava...nos then turned with a look of disapointment accross his face as he wasted little effort seemingly kiling shinra....as nos begins to walk his summoned lava begins to dematerialise and fade back to the shadows from where it came....Nos stopped...he sensed someone....something behind him..he turns round and is greeted by Shin'Grai..nos stares into his eyes and looks him up and down sizing him up...shin'Grai looks to resemble Shinra...but ona acloser inspection Nos can only see the black heart of the grim reaper....bringer of death...TO ALL....*

*Without saying a word shin'grai leaps forward and swings back with his right arm and grabs nos's head...holding nos in the air by his head he begins to sweeze his head..a small amont of blood starts to bleed from nos ears....nos kicks Grai in the head and forces grais hand apart using both his hands...Grai staggers back,stunned...shaking off the blow Grai uses his talons to grab Nos head..this time sinking in the talons into his skull...Nos struggles then Grai Smashes his head into the floor...almost stamping on his head.....*

*Grai picks Nos up...looking at his lifeless body in utter disgust*

"This is my prey?..this weak semi-immortal..he is deluded in his own immortality...he believes to be unkillable....but in the name of hell evil has many master and only one god..that one god has one disiple under him...my master.. and he has sent me to kill this puny creature..."

*Grai throws Nos across the casam that was the lava flow...and hits him witha eye beam sending him into a cliffside....with that release...Grai falls to the floor,he becomes englufed in black smog and begins another metamorphasis....when the smog clears Grai is laying on the floor donning a new pair of arms..now totalling to 4 and holding a sythe...*

*Nos stands dusting himself down he looks at Grai and tuts to himself..then his eye gaze upon the sythe that Grai hold...nos knows of the many regeons of hell...and he know which areas he may control...and which he would be abliterated for even thinking off....he knows most areas coat of arms...the coat on Grais sythe eluded him..he could make out the faite writting on the sythe..the name of a regeon he had never been...a regeon he has no hold over...a place where the beasts are twice as big...and the name of a place Nos knew by reputation he should not go there....
Nos looks at Grai and for the first time in along time he knew he was matched if not beaten in all attributes..power....magicial summon abiltys and control over heaven and earth...niether of them could control hell....but where they are nos corols nothing...nos didn't even know if his powers were enough to escape the huge demon warlord let alone beat it in battle...*

*Grai clicks his fingers and him and nos are transported to aplace in hell....a alargeopen space with no light only that of fire and glowing brimstone....Nos reckonised the dark smell in the air...*

"Ahhhh At home at last *Sniffs deep* smells good doesn't it.....we are in my regeon of hell Nos....your powers hold no juristriction here...only the ones i allow you to use....here are the rules.....you will fight me using one weapon.....we may use our abilitys... and we stay in this room...the winner is the last left alive...if i die i will re-spawn...naturally...and if you die...you will belong to my master....No questions"

*Grai Summons the Judgement blade...but his one with differences...it has doubled in size the metal was replaced by a Runic alloy...and grai has the abilty to control the sword with his mind...he can also bistow powers to the sword....Grai stabs the sword into the ground he then grabs the sythe and holds it in his hands and waits for nos to summon his weapon....Nos has no escape and must abide by the rules....the rules are writtin in hell law....nos is hell law and cannot disobey it...he is it*

*with this nos...stands and attempts to open a portal to another regoen in hell...the portal sucessfully opens ,nos looks at Grai laughing inside at his dumb trick...nos puts his hand in the the portal..looks for aminute as he has not been sucked in and transported away...then a deep growling sound is heard as nos is cannon balled across..the growling continues*

"The master wishes you to know..if that happens again you will spend your eturnity falling threw the fires of Aur-Shok-tee....i wait your move...."
Last edited by Matt on Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:00 pm

"ehe... ehehe... ehehehe....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You poor deluded fool! you say i cannot break Hell's law? you say
the 'master' wishes me to know these things? THERE IS NO MASTER! and perhaps you should know... I AM HELL. HELL'S LAWS ARE MY WHIM!"

Nos walked slowly over towards Shin'Grai, and punched him in the gut. he punched him again, several more times. on the last time he punched, a hole tore open through the man-demon's stomach. At the same time, Shinra swung his judgment blade. It tore deep into Nos's shoulder, and, with a laugh, Nos swung his arm and smashed the demon several feet back.

"you also might want to know shinra… this whole time I've been holding back… and I still am. I don't need my full strength to beat you. But I might yet use a bit more, later in the fight. You'll just have to wait and see. But you know. I truly can't die. And if by some feat I am destroyed… since I am hell, hell itself would be destroyed, and with it all it's creatures. You yourself would lose all your powers, truly mortal. And how long would that last? Not very long, you see, I respawn too. But I gain power when I respawn. You stay the same, if anything growing weak and weary."

Nos then turned and grabbed the handle of the judgment blade that was sticking out of his shoulder. He twisted it, and snapped the handle, then pulled the blade out and snapped that in half as well. Blood began to pour from his shoulder.

Nos cupped has hand there for a moment, and then brought it too his mouth, pouring the blood in, and drinking deeply. As the last of the blood was swallowed, Shin'grai began his attack, rushing at Nos with speed and anger at the loss of his weapon. He brought his massive fists back to punch nos, but when he swung forwards, nothing was there.

Momentarily confused, Shinra Turned and saw nos, and attacked again, only to once again lose sight of him. Except this time. he fell face first into the ground, kicked down from above by Nos. Nos, unbeknownst to Shinra, was a berserker, as well as Hell Incarnate. Yet even if Shinra figured it out, Nos still had one more trick up his sleeve. The effects of the Berserker rage where obvious and subtle at the same time. Shinra noticed that Nos's speed and strength had drastically increased, but what he did not know was that all of nos's senses had also become much more then the normal.

Shinra began to turn, and Nos knew as soon as he started to move. He saw the muscles twitching in his legs, heard the air moving around him. Felt the slight pressing of air moving out around the large form. The movement ended, and another began. Shin'grai once more began running at Nos, and nos once more waited until he was close, and then avoided him faster then the eye could see. This time however, Shinra expected an evasion, and swung his arms out to either side, in an attampt to clothesline nos, and two arms up above him to grabe anything that went above him. It was a good thought.

But it was a futile gesture. Nos ran slightly around, and grabbed one of the demon's arms. But instead of attempting some form of throw, Nos simply broke the arm off. Blood began to flow freely from the wound, and the Demon brought one of his other arms around and grabbed the wound tightly, in an attempt to staunch the blood flow. It worked for a moment. Then nos brought his own arm back, and punched at the demons face. With a loud crack, the beast was flung back to the ground. As it stood shakily, it began to speak.

"but… how… I locked your Hellish powers…" The beast stared in awe at Nos's form, which was rippling with power now. Nos backhanded Shinra again, sending it to the ground. Then he laughed.

"shinra you fool. I suppose when you said the master you meant Satan. Satan, the father of lies. Satan, the master of deception. How fitting that he would lie to you as well. None of my power's are lost, and I still cannot be killed. And even if my hellish powers were to be unused. I would still be doing this. This is a power many mortals have, I have simply adapted it to my use."

Shaken, Shinra stood once more. The only thing that he had said that was true was that he would respawn if slain. It was a momentary problem, one that presented itself against all those of the bob clan. It was a minor annoyance, for if they could be beaten once, they could be beaten a thousand times. It was just a matter of sapping them of their faith. Once that happened, when they died, they were truly dead, though they would still eventually find some way back. It was the problem with the clan, and many other groups. No one would properly die anymore.

Nos was shaken from his pensive moment by the sound of heavy footfalls. The fool still wouldn't stop rushing him. Nos turned at him, and swung his arms around in a flailing attack. Not because he expected it to be useful. It was just fun. The attacks connected, and Shinra was thrust towards the ground.

A small crater appeared where his face slammed into the rock, and dust was flung into the air. As Shinra stood, Nos crouched low, then jumped, uppercutting him. The attack connected with the demon man's chin, and sent him up in the air several feet, before slamming down to the ground.

Nos lifted the Demon up to his feet, and then tore of his wings with a wrenching pull. Then he tossed him up into the air, and, as he fell, Nos kicked him. Shinra flew away form nos, propelled by the kick, and slammed through a brimstone hill, shattering it. The Shards shot out in every direction. They tore through everything in their paths, Nos and Shinra included.

Nos was now bleeding in several more places. He cupped his hands around two such spots, and drank the blood, several times. Each time becoming so much more powerful. Then he walked over to where the demon had landed, and stomped on it's stomach. Nos's leg broke through, smashed several ribs, and then crushed into the spine. It was low enough on his body that he was simply paralyzed from the waist down.

Nos began picking through the brimstone shards, finding the sharpest ones among them, and slowly, painfully stabbed them into the demon's chest. After he finished, he pulled them all out, and let the creature bleed. It bled for a long time. Then Nos picked up the two largest shards and jabbed them through the things arms, just above the elbow, nailing him to the ground. When he was finished with that, he simply lit a match, and tossed it onto Shinra's Chest. It started to burn a little… then it smoldered.

With a flourish, Nos drew a dagger from his belt. He walked over to where Shinra's head lay, and crouched down. the man-demon could do nothing to him, being pinned to the ground and partially paralyzed. Nos looked down on him with what almost looked like pity. Then he stabbed the dagger through the man's skull. Then he stood, walked a few steps away from the dead body, and waited. Every so often he glanced around, as though expecting something.

There was a slight flickering of light. Then a second flicker. Almost as soon as the second flicker died away there was a spark and a small explosion of color. A flash of red was followed by a sparkling of gray motes, and then a sort of portal opened. For a moment nothing happened, and then Shin'grai was dumped out onto the ground. As he stood, he began to speak. "but… how?"

Nos took a final glance at the demon, and made his reply "I told you. I am Hell Incarnate. You never should have brought me here. It's only given me more power, no matter how much you think you can do to me, I can always do that much more to you." Then Nos smiled, and ran straight at the fool, punching him in the stomach, and kicking his legs out from underneath him.

He lifted a chainsaw, and cut through the demon's wings, then he removed two of it's arms. Then he tossed the chainsaw to the side. "and I suppose it's worth mention… I've still got a whole hell of a lot of tricks… pun intended…" Then he leapt back, and awaited Shinra's move.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:03 am

shinra staggered to his feet....kneeling first then levitating himself using the two remaining arms...he looks at his arms...then looked at the two missing arms....one wing flinched and shin'grai whinced in pain

Shin'grai held his hand up and cover nos from his own veiw....then clinched hi fist tightly....nos dropped to the floor screaming in agony...every muscle in his body tensing imensely..nos turns red in the face...and begins to sweat

"you see nos...there are many realms and dimensions of this universe...your--this hell is your playground.....i dont come from hell nos"

nos still lays in agony...he begins to vomit from the pain...sweat is rolling off his face...nos may not even be able to hear shin'grais word

Shira'grai stops the pain he was causing to nos and allows him to stand...nos begins to ripple with power again...shin'grai looks at himself...one wing and two arms.....shin'grai kneels and a small energy field gathers around him...nos storms over determined to stop shin'grai...then shin'grai explodes and blasts nos into a brimstone rock..cutting his body more....nos stands puzzled of shin'grais disapearence...then a portal begins to open and shin steps out..a whole new body any human skin is gone

"i come from the shadow realm nos...a realm twice as large...and twice as powerful...but i lied to you..and you know it..i hold no power over you..in your realm..only the power i can command here...which you cannot limit....my powers are limitless...i have not learnt all my gifts from my master...but in time...."

shin summons a large ninja style sword...long ahnd thin and covered in tribal writing native to the shadow relam....shin thrusts the sword towards nos...keeping his stance as the thorws..the sword flys towards nos and nos makes another split second movement and dodges the throw..nos laughs and begins to advance on shin....

shin....stil holdong out his handturns his hand around..the sword flying threw the air turns 180 degrees....shin makes a pull back movent with his arms and the sword begins to fly back...nos still walking unaware...bouncing in rage doesn't see the blade split the back of his head open he suddenly stops and drops to his knees... the end of the sword begins to show threw nos's forehead nos puts his hands on the blade round the back of his head..the blade has gone straight threw his neck and threw his brain...shin teases the blade threw nos head..nos's eye glare at shin....when the blade is able to be seen threw his face...shin makes another pull movement...the blade continues threw his head..till the hand guard on the handle hits the back of nos's head causing enough momentum to knock nos dead body to the floor...the sword sticks in the ground..the back of nos's head still touching the hand guard and his body arched in an amusing positon.....shin walks to nos's dead body..puts his foot on nos's head and rams it to the floor in order to retreve his sword

shin looks round waiting for a sign of a portal...one begins to emerge...shin walks over calmly and stabs his sword into the portal...when he pulls back nos is on the other end....the sword impaled into his head..shin pulls nos body out as well as his sword...

"you see nos...i can be killed...you can be killed...but we both respawn...Muhahahahaha..."

another portal begins to open...shin steps backand tosses his sword towards the portal....
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:18 am

nos waited a moment. the demon claimed to be all powerful in his shadow realm, but apparently knew nothing of interdimensional travel. Nos oppened one more portal, and he waited. as expected, the sword came through, and with it the hand of shin'grai. Nos grabbed onto the hand, and twisted. just as the hand snapped off, so did the blade cut into Nos' stomach. Nos decided he liked the sword, so when he pulled it out, as opposed to destroying it, he simply dropped it. it would be there whenever he chose to use it. then Nos stepped through the portal to see Shinra clenching his wrist.

"Shin. you know how i mentioned becoming more powerful when i die... it's true. when you killed me in my berserker state, all those changes became permanent. thank you."

Nos flexed his arms, and stretched his legs a moment, then spoke to shinra once more. "another thing you should know. every realm, plane, and dimension is different. but they all have a nasty habit of being so very similar. one thing, constant through every plane, is that it has a hell. i think you can guess where i'm going now."

Nos opened a portal, leading from the hell he was currently in, to the hell of the shadow plane. once he arrived, he looked around, and immediately liked the place.he was soon set upon, however, by minions of hell. with a quick demonstration of power, and a small bit of the fire, he disposed of them, and sent a message to the one who controlled the place. not the realm's satan, as it were, but nos' equivalent. The Shadow Hell Incarnate. what appeared, was very much like Nos himself. they glanced at eachother, and the shadow hell felt a kinship of sorts, inexplicable to the uninformed. through telepathic message, Nos explained what had been happening and, as all creatures of Evil, the shadow hell was constantly striving for more power. it faded into the haze.

A portal opened up a short ways off, and Shin'grai stepped through, whole and unharmed. Nos paid him no heed, and lifted his hands into the air. there was a crackle of black lightning, and then some more. then pure dark energy shot into Nos from all sides. when this ended, a small bit of brighter, but still dark energy came forth from Nos himself, and shot out into the rest of the hell, expanding, and filling it up. the two hell's had combined.

Shin attacked Nos with a second sword, but nos put his hand out and blocked it. the blade did not even cut his skin, but instead shattered. Nos turned to face Shinra, who was dismayed by what he saw. Nos looked the same as he always had, except now his eyes seemed to absorb all light. they were black voids, and the darkness spread out in front of them slightly, as though sucking the light in and destroying it.

Shinra staggered back, slightly afraid, and then Nos stepped forward. he did not draw back his arm, and he did not even lift it. it was down, completely relaxed, and then it was reaching through a rather large hole in shinra's chest. Nos grabbed something, and then pulled, and tore the skeleton from the demon's body.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:43 am

*Shins skeleton disappears in Nos's handsand shin'grai appears beside nos...Shin'grais wings become covered in feathers...black feathers...nos is dumbfounded...Shin grabs Nos around the neck...Nos struggles but is powerless...shin takes asmall runic dagger and slices nos throat open..bleeding him into the combining expanse...as he does the transformation begins to reverse*

"Nos dont bring my world to this level..im disapointed in you...you should have known better"

*Nos's Body is hanging lifelessly over the expanse....Shin Rips nos's head off and smashes his skull on arock and proceeds to eat his brain and drink the blood ...as he does his wings strech out.....the new wings in feathers flap and take Shin into the air....nos steps threw a portal and glances at shin....*