Broken..

Fiction based on sources already out, original material and other personally made literature.

Moderator: Xanien

Descending Fate
Whelp

Post by Descending Fate » Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:09 am

A broken word lost in silence and never heard. Vengeance called by name listnes closely and dies again. Quick to sadden, too dead to care, caught in anger in which he bears. Lost, and confused as he sits there and cries longing for a look in her beautiful brown eyes. Holding despair letting it go, wishing for something that no one will know. Missing a touch, waiting to are trapped in a dream alone and scared. Cold and afraid missing from you, trying to say that he loves you too. Alone and dying never again after this one my will, will not bend.
Drayton
Enforcer

Post by Drayton » Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:36 am

B) Your shit is just to depressing and sad I give you a 5 just for effort. But you need to lighten up stop being a woman leave that for your girlfriend. Also never forget when you are felling bad stop crying and do a push up or something.
Descending Fate
Whelp

Post by Descending Fate » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:15 am

that was written along time ago.. i don't think i can write anything like that right now anyway.. and i'm not being depressed anymore fuck that.. it's too much fucking work.. i'll just take life as it is.. and as you say do a push up... or something?
St.Lucifer
Enforcer

Post by St.Lucifer » Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:24 pm

have 2 admit i liked it dude
didnt feel it was 2 depresin...seems like u really ment it tho