URGENT: Front row FF Edinburgh concert FOR SALE!

From those killer tunes that you heard 6 years ago in the back of a mini bus, heading into Utah, or the songs that are on the radio now. This is the place. (No R&B please, because it doesn't exist)
Chewi
Anti-Hero

URGENT: Front row FF Edinburgh concert FOR SALE!

Post by Chewi » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Hello dear Aurians. I haven't been as active as some of you lately. Sorry about that. To make up for it, I'm offering a front row ticket (next to me, wow!) for Sunday's Distant Worlds concert in Edinburgh at a discounted price of just £25. It cost me over £50. Unfortunately Marna can't go. I know a good few of you are within a reasonable distance for this and it is a rare event so please consider it. Could even be worth a short plane ride. Mik, I'm looking at you. ;) If you need a sofa for the night, I might be able to work something out though I'm not all that close to Edinburgh myself. If none of you snap this up quickly, I'll have to offer it elsewhere so don't wait!
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Re: URGENT: Front row FF Edinburgh concert FOR SALE!

Post by Mik » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:08 pm

It's a bit short notice for me :(

Tempted but, very unlikely.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Yeah, sorry about that. It was down to whether we could get granny to look after the wee one for the night. We've had a couple of practise runs but we've realised we're not quite ready for the real deal yet.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:24 am

Saw the earthbound papas again two weeks ago. I got a picture of Noboru on my Nintendo DS
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:38 am

Marna did go in the end. It was really good but we probably paid over the odds for the front row tickets. The orchestra was right in our face so our view was quite obscured. I would have liked to have seen the video screen better because it did add some atmosphere to the music.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:41 pm

I've listened to them on youtube etc, I'm sure it's better live but FF soundtracks tend to get a bit samey after a while.