World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandera

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandera

Post by Masteroftheweb » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Servers are down for rolling restart... I probably have just enough time to make this thread.

Oh look, their up.

Once more, into the fray.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Re: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandera

Post by Mik » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Yeah, little frustrated with the factions but it's hella fun.

Loved all the questing, now to get raid geared.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:57 pm

I got to 90 yesterday... that last batch of quests in the dread waste were fucking annoying as balls...

Especially the one with the turtles and their fucking meat.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:01 pm

Im not the fondest of that whole area, have dailies to there at the minute, can't really be annoyed.

Golden Lotus quest chain is currently bugged which is just super cause it's needed to get revered to everything else important.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Only 88, seriously contemplating rolling my shammy as my main instead of my druid. Luv healing on druid but hate boomkin atm. Least ele and resto I like on shaman. Loving leveling though, haven't been this excited since wrath.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:20 pm

I do miss my shaman, I need a second tnak, but I don't like druid, dk or warrior, might try the monk.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:18 am

I had a weird ass dream about you this morning Les.

That is all.

P.S. Fuck motes of harmony
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:17 am

Yeah, I need 16 spirits fucking hell.

I'm revered with Tillers tomorrow so I'll start growing the motes with a songbell plant, I have to move server it's a joke how long it takes to get on. I joined the queue at 3:30 dialing in from my work, I got home at 6, and still had to wait an hour to get on.

FCM is open, thinking about going for the first time, tired of this shit.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:39 pm

We had some bad server queues, nothing as bad as 3 hours, but long enough. They have subsided a bit recently.

That being said... the annoying part about the motes is that I need them on all my OTHER characters... my main has 86 of the mother fuckers.

I don't even really have anything to do with them. Make the engineering mount and sell it for no profit?

Fucked if I know.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:14 am

I imagine the soulbound aspect for them might go away in 5.1, 86 motes is only 8 spirits, I've used about 15 in the last week.

Gonna burn another 8 on making some gloves soon, but I hope to get some gloves from another source to use them raid mats.

You can trade a spirit for golden lotus, they go to make flasks, that is about 300g atm and it's 3 lotus per spirit.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:09 am

Golden lotus are worth 200 gold on my server

Also, I have 130 motes now. In order to use them for gear, I would need them on my priest.... whom is 86... and not leveling for a while.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:17 pm

Also can't trade them either so, really doesn't work :P

2/6 Normal, so far, we've raided 4 days in a row, weeded out about 4 people from the roster already, omg.

Spent 2 days with a terrible off tank, we just cleared the SAME two bosses last night, in under an hour, I was like what the actual fuck, I knew he was bad but we replaced him with a 90 monk that dinged the day before and is in mostly dps gear.

6% wipe on 3rd boss, fucking enrage timer, think we got it now, should go down tonight then we take a few days off.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Did the looking for raid this week. I'm still not even sure if I want to raid. Raiding was so fucking boring in Cata.

LFR didn't make it look appealing, either.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:57 am

LFR is so easy it's unreal, we basically ignored all tactics and just zerged the boss.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:18 am

Oh I dinged 90 a couple of days ago, would of dinged sooner but my boyfriend and I broke up last week and had all the hassle of him moving out and shit.

Gold lotus are still between 300-400g each on the AH on my server but I can usually get some private sales for about 200g. Just maxed out my alchemy just gotta decide what I want to focus on with that.

I really liked the questing so I have to admit I wasn't in a rush to get to dread wastes etc. I just completed the areas because otherwise I'd never go back.

I want my cloud serpent but i've been lazy with the dailies. I was alot more motivated with wow 2 weeks ago, now not so much.

RF is meant to be achievable with random people. Composed groups of actual people with skill are going to find it a joke. It's not meant to be for guild's to use as 'real content' it's meant to be accessible for people who don't ever want to have to raid, look up strats or gem correctly etc. When RF first comes out most of you guys are the ones wanting gear etc and ahead of the curve. I've been in Cata Raid Finder when everyone who raids had there 384 gear and the only people that are there are terribads and freshly dinged toons. It's PAINFUL, i've wiped on Morchok 5 times once because Tank wouldn't listen about positioning.