Humble Bundle

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Humble Bundle

Post by EchoPark » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:20 am

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Check it out folks they already reached 3mill. I have everyone pretty much apart from the ones for the phones. I didnt need those as well ... i dont use andriod. But they are all great. I usually spend between £10 to £20 depending on when it comes out and if i been paid.

This one comes with some well known titles too so no wonder its doing well.

They are other indie bundles which are the same where ya pay what u want. I'll try and hunt the links out
EchoPark
Vagabond

Re: Humble Bundle

Post by EchoPark » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:27 am

Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:10 am

I paid more than unusual for this one because I paid less for the last few and now I have a decent job. I was a bit disappointed to find that Limbo only runs under Wine. I expected better from the Humble Bundle and this sets a bad precedent. There's been a lot of noise about this so I hope they won't do it again. Not that I'll ever get a chance to play these. It's actually the Android games I've been playing the most because I can play them in the car/train/bus. It's a long way to Edinburgh.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:38 pm

I paid more than the average to get Bastion. Great game, but it has an annoying bug. Not tried these in Linux yet but I intend to. It's just downloading them that's a PITA on a 2mbit connection.

...There were Android games with HB:V?

edIT:

Also, Super Meat Boy is a lot of fun =D LIMBO is great was well.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:02 pm

There were two special bundles for Android but the same games were available for all the usual platforms too. The games I've played most are Canabalt, Edge Extended and Cogs. I'd like to play Osmos but it's a bit slow on my phone. Works well on Linux though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humble_ind ... ed_bundles
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:13 am

SMB is awesome I have the game on 360 and PC already. But its so crazy hard :S lol But a great wee game.

Canabalt is one of my fav games on the phone market i mind gettin it when it first was released on iOS.