Neo Angelique Abyss

Ah, the idiot box, our childhood companion/minder let us speak of your marvellous ways and bask in your shiny technicolour.
Tartan
Solider

Neo Angelique Abyss

Post by Tartan » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:44 pm

The story takes place in a fictional world called Arcadia, where life-draining monsters called Thanatos plague the populace. The only ones who have the power to exterminate these creatures are Purifiers, but only a few exist. One day, Angelique, who is just a presumably normal girl attending school, is visited by Nyx, a rich gentlemen, as well as a Purifier, who created an organization of Purifiers dedicated to eliminating Thanatos. Nyx is interested in the potential power she possesses and invites her to join his organization, but she refuses since she wants to become a doctor, like her father. However, when her school is later attacked by a Thanatos, she ends up activating her powers in her want to protect those in danger. After purifying the creature, she finds out she has a unique purifying power, and that she is the one that has been foretold in legends, the "Queen's Egg". It is then that her journey begins, and she becomes the only female Purifier in the world. This series is noted as being quite similar to Kiniro no Corda, otherwise known as La Corda D'oro.(which i not seen btw)

any one seen it?
i say its okay,bit short and sweet Angel is a pain,but Nyx was my fave and i was gutted at the end of season one what happend to him (im not telling).
iuno if any one would like it here its a bit fluffy but not kawaii fluffy.