How You Been?

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:59 pm

man flu?
Manny-kun
Scavenger

Post by Manny-kun » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:43 am

How am I doing? Well I got my identity stolen this weekend so that's gay. Job decides to give me more responsibility, so I'm taking calls like every 5 seconds. Job is just getting worse everyday. Nothing to play on my DS, waiting for Apollo Justice, Ace Attorney to come out, and I can't talk to my GF till the end of the month

I'm doing peachy ^_^
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:14 am

Ace Attorney is amazing!!!!!!! I played it while on holiday and i was doing like "OBJECTION!!!" and stuff ... all the locals thought i was werid ^^

I got a cold coming on but nothin much its just from those damn freezers
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:16 pm

my brain leaking creativity at a rate I haven't experienced in years
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:58 pm

You know, I can honestly say I am happy. Not just content, but happy. Life could be better money wise, but other than that I'm in a really good place. I have a steady job, I have a WONDERFUL guy that I'm seeing, who treats me like a Princess, even calls me that sometimes, giggles. He's older, but you know what, I do not care, and neither does he, and even my family has accepted the fact that I'm dating someone 21 years my senior. So I'm happy. And I might have even more great news at the end of the week, if all goes to plan.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:14 am

dont fathers call there daugthers princess ... i just thought with the whole gap and all ..... i think it would freak me out if i was a woman and gettin called that by an older man am dating .... then again am werid like that.

Am alright just off my shift. It was alright but tired cause i was so excited gettin my kilt and stuff yesterday, i went dancing about hunting the cat yesterday
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:38 am

lmao, yes, normally father's call their daughter's princess..but mine never did. My family's pet name for me was always brat. (in a completely loving way.)

As for him calling me that, its really more of a joke then anything else. i've told him about my spoiled background, and he said i was the lil princess of the family wasn't i? And even though my family never CALLED my princess, i was for the most part treated like one. So when i stated that, he jokingly called me Princess, and it stuck.

I would say he treated me like a queen, but in all honesty, I wouldn't want to be treated like a revered queen on a pedestal. Him treating me like a princess means YES he does treat me with a LOT of respect, and kindness, and a bit of spoiling in there, BUT he also tells me if I've done something that pisses him off, and sees the real me, and LIKES the real me.

On top of all this, I don't panic when I get near him like i've done with ever other guy i've dated since the fiasco called Leif. I'm comfortable with him, AND I'm majorly attracted to him too.

So yes, the sitch to some would be awkward, weird, and perhaps even embarrassing, but to me...its RIGHT. Completely right. I'm not rushing into things, the most we've done is small kisses and cuddling, but I can honestly say, i would NOT be disappointed if it lasted long term. Neither one of us ever want to remarry OR have kids, and we have a shit load of other things in common. The age factor does come in when we discuss music or movies, but its not as big as an issue as you'd think, seeing as how I grew up listening or watching the same things he did, just a few years later than he did HAHA!
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:27 pm

I got this ring.
and it turns my skin green

yeah its fake.
but theirs no way around that cuzz they dont make rings like this out of the real shit. (market for them probably aint that large)

anybody know what i can do to make it not make me turn green?

when i'm rich i'll have one custom made from silver.
but right now I'm not rich.
runawaygurl
Not-A-Deserter

Post by runawaygurl » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:57 pm

I'm overloaded with school. Thoughts of psychology lectures and texts. Trying to understand hinduism is like a whole new language. Getting stuff ready for graduation exhibitions and shows is making me want to shoot/kick/strangle something. Or someone.

:)
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:53 pm

kaos wrote:I got this ring.
and it turns my skin green

yeah its fake.
but theirs no way around that cuzz they dont make rings like this out of the real shit. (market for them probably aint that large)

anybody know what i can do to make it not make me turn green?

when i'm rich i'll have one custom made from silver.
but right now I'm not rich.
Hmm, repaint it. If it's turning you green, then I think it's got copper in there. Try repainting it with chrome or something.

EDIT:

That is one bad arse ring, too.
Last edited by Matt on Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:26 pm

Hey Kaos, if you put a clear coat of fingernail polish on the inside of the ring, it will keep the actual metal from touching your skin. i have to do this to a few of my rings,
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:33 pm

bitch i was gonna say that lol. It be copper doing that to the skin tho.

SO had to read the text, ... i never knew it e=was gonna be hard typin on a 7" screen snd itd tiny keyboard XD
runawaygurl
Not-A-Deserter

Post by runawaygurl » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:41 am

Why, praytell, are you on a 7" screen???
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:47 am

cause i got the cutess laptop ... well not really cute its a crappy Packard Bell but i wanted a mini laptop for when i travel places and epecially when am going down to london to the play.com event hehe i get to see all the nice games whats coming out in 08 ... really doubt they will be duke nukem tho hehe. But anyways yea i was on that while i was moving the pc upstairs.
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:26 am

I'm sorry Echo that I stole your idea.

And Steph is one happy lady. End of discussion.