Iron Man

Ah, the idiot box, our childhood companion/minder let us speak of your marvellous ways and bask in your shiny technicolour.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Sat May 10, 2008 12:38 pm

I did look up to see who a few of the characters where when I came home though. Like Obadiah? Pepper Pots and the reporter chick...

Did you guys have a trailer for Hellboy when you watched Ironman, what do you guys think? I just want to watch it for the visuals...and selma Blaire, i like her. It looks fun at least.

I'm fairly sure it's an integral part of Thor not to be asian. I think your safe. Unless it's a wierd Asian ripoff done in HongKong.

That said...does anyone remember the He-Man movie? I don't remember much about it except that i really liked it and there was this wierd keyboard/blender like device in it.
Last edited by Melana on Sat May 10, 2008 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Sat May 10, 2008 1:03 pm

Heh the He-Man movie was actually quite good but the end was such a blatant Star Wars rip-off.
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Sat May 10, 2008 2:39 pm

You're talking about the cosmic key, Les. They had to rebuild/repair it using keyboards, you can't define the 80's much better than that.

I haven't seen a full trailer for Hellboy, I've been avoiding that one too but only because I'm looking forward to it.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Sat May 10, 2008 5:39 pm

tbh the Hellboy 2 trailer confuses me I've seen it like 10 times now and for some reason, I forget how it starts. It's always a suprise when I first see that it is and I'm like damn this looks awesome.

Sadly, I think what will hurt it the most is that I want to see another movie that it seems to invoke in my imagination. Much like the first 10mins of transformers had me baying for a MechWarrrior film, I think this based on the Albino character will have me wanting a Elric movie.

He-Man, Masters of the Universe was immense. I mean it's awful fanfic calibre script, shitty acting, dodgy fx and a pre-friends Courtney Cox. What's not to love.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Sat May 10, 2008 8:21 pm

I need to watch HeMan movie again i only just remember wee bits.

I've seen the hellboy trailers a few times and it does look pretty good. Gettin quite excited about it.

Went b with dan to see Iron Man .... only to wait through all the credits and see the bit at the end. It was worth it lol.

Cant mind what else is on the list to watch.

Saw the hancock trailer yesterday i just love the bit when he's flyin through the sky and dodgys the plane with a bottle of booze in his hand.
Forgetfuldan
Enforcer

Post by Forgetfuldan » Sun May 11, 2008 6:24 am

Was dragged to see it yesterday have to say I'm surprised although it is not my type of movie it was actually very good!
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Sun May 11, 2008 12:49 pm

Yeah, we where thinking of watching the hancock movie too... looked fun.

Toshi is a huge Batman Fan... so we are going to definately watch that.

...apparently they are making a new He-Man movie!!!!?!?!?!?!!?!!?

On Hell Boy...don't read Joe???

The basic premise of the hellboy movie i've figured is that the white hair guy wants to usurp the throne from the king(who has a daughter who i think is meant to help hellboy) and wants to raise an army of stone (?) soildures and take over the world.

Oh... and don't wake the baby.
Last edited by Melana on Sun May 11, 2008 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Sun May 11, 2008 2:54 pm

I think the new hem-man movie is supposed to be based on the new cartoon/toy line.

theirs some things I like about it, and some things I dont.

Like how adam is like 12 or somthing.
when in the original show he was about 19 if i remember right.

he was just a more mature character.

atleast he's not wearing a pink shirt.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Wed May 21, 2008 12:24 am

Iron Man = best movie ever.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Thu May 22, 2008 4:29 pm

Damn I rilly want to see that movie :(