Howdy

This is the place to say hi, if you're new. If you're old then nobody cares. Quit complaining and take your pills.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:52 am

Bah, we go one further when we're arsed and replace index pages with our logo and forums link.

But I really don't like Gaia and never have. I've never seen the point to it. I probably wouldn't have mentioned it again myself until someone brought it up again....but you knooooow people getting upset and shit means you're pushing the right buttons. Whether you meant o push buttons or not :(

Can't say I like Steph at all, either. She tries far too hard to be your clone, Crystal.
Narren7
Solider

Post by Narren7 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:09 am

Eh it's not about button pushing it's more so about general attitude towards folks.
It's your own choice to like or dislike people, places, or things.
But just so you know she's a damn good friend to have if you take the time to get to know her.
She's like me lmao a required taste :P
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:35 am

Shin, YES I'm a lot similar to crys..but i don't "try" as you put it...it just happened that way. You have to expect it when you put two people together for as much as we are. We might not be together physically..but we seriously talk 7 days a week...4-5 hours a day.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:42 am

Ok, then. Whatever you say, Steph.
Narren7
Solider

Post by Narren7 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:57 am

Uh we're even on the phone with each other as I'm typing this :lol:
April
Enforcer

Post by April » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:58 am

I love GaiaOnline. XD
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:10 am

Narren7 wrote:Uh we're even on the phone with each other as I'm typing this :lol:
I'm going to explain my feelings on the matter, then.

I feel that Steph has latched herself onto you and used you to better herself. Not that it's a bad thing as you've gained a friend and she's gained a role model. But anyway I chose to see it, she imitates you in every way possible and craves your attention and approval to standards way above that of normal friends. All this comes from chats with you both in September sometime when WildCard was fucking up his relationship with a girl thousands of miles away and being an emo cunt. God knows what she's like now.

Again, not at all a bad thing for you too, but I personally find humour in it.

But at least I'm being 100% open and honest about it.
Last edited by Matt on Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:32 am

hello matt, steph was kind enough to let me on her account.

it's interesting this topic and the fact you're the reason it's descended into shit as it has. i don't particularly find that surprising to be honest. whatever your reasons are for disliking gaia and steph i think perhaps you need to simply shut your trap about. they know, that's all you needed to say was "i don't like you". fairly simple really, but like usual you never can keep things simple.

by some twist of random fate they showed me this thread and wow, you decided to make a random comment about me? when i'm not even part of this. point in fact, my past relationship has absolutely NOTHING to do with this argument and i would appreciate it if you would be kind enough (of course you're not going to be, that i already know) to shut your hole or put your cock back in it. i don't care which, either way you obviously haven't changed any.

furthermore, for all the "imitating" steph does of crys, that's not really your place to judge. everyone takes certain traits they like from others to adapt towards their own personality to grow as a person. that's part of being human. you however in my honest opinion adapt the traits from cockroaches, rats, and filthy maggots and then cover that putrid filth you call a personality up with a fake image that you're this wonderful person that is never at fault for anything and shoves all blame off on others just so you don't have to accept responsibility for your actions.

lastly, i'll thank you to quit referring to me in any way from now on but again you can't bring yourself to do that cause you're still obsessed. my advice to you is very simple. speak no evil, hear no evil. again though, i already know you cannot bring yourself to do that. you haven't grown up and you're not ever going to. you're simply growing old, nothing more and that's just plain fucking sad cause i see kids younger than you where i work that have committed terrible acts and yet, they're able to take more responsibility than you could ever take for the bullshit you fling like it were icecream in a scoop.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:37 am

Hahahahaha.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:37 am

tl;dr
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:41 am

cool
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:49 am

Bogey wrote:cool
That's about the right length of post I like to read.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:11 am

Matt, don't start this bullshit. There was no point in making a pop shot at mike.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:16 am

tl;dr

4 letters or less, one syllable, please.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:55 am

You people are ruining my good mood, chill the fuck out before I loose my temper.