If there was a Transformers MMORPG...

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:11 pm

The more I think about it...the cooler it gets... it could be like city if heros, but instead of designing your powers... you could design your transformation... and like respeccing in Wow, you could pay to rebuild your body when you upgrade to triple changer and shit like that...

I'd play it.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:44 am

would changing to an alternate thing actually be of any benefit to the player tho?

turning into a car would be cool...but does it let be do somthing special other than travel faster?
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:21 am

Speed increase when you're going somewhere is always a plus... but for other forms, take grimlock for example, Robot mode, ranged attacks, lower attack/defence, Dino mode, Higher attack defence, reduced to Melee ect.
Drabe,ThePirateking
Whelp

Post by Drabe,ThePirateking » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:56 am

could i have a modulator that i could build my robot? much like the upcoming spore, i would enjoy that because mostly everything could be a transformer. imagine, instead of your idea, entire cities you design, but you never know whats going to be a transformer, you build gigantic skyscrapers and randomly a generator decides if that should be someones transformer, you risk it to make your city prosper, blam, bad decision, you just gave john smith here a homestead on your city, and then you know you have your troops of transformers come along and contain that robot in discise (sorry cant spell), but if he succeeds in killing more people that that transformers worth, man he just gained money to make his city grow.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:14 am

No more MMO's for me .. for a loooooong time .. I'm played out on that score.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:18 pm

actually that sounds awesome. I've never been able to get into a MMORPG, but something like that i might have to try.
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:49 pm

Just play a druid.