Kendra v2.

Not limited to only drawing, show us all your forms of art. From sculpting to photos, GIRAFFES ARE BANNED!
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Fri May 26, 2006 11:55 am

Unfortunately, no Keira Knightley boobs in King Arther, but the film prided it's self on historical fact, so it something they should've done.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Fri May 26, 2006 7:02 pm

hmmm... now i'm interested in the movie. That and i wonder if it was something they missed or if it was a matter of Keira not wanting to run around half naked.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Tue May 30, 2006 9:42 am

if it was in the film she'd have ran around half naked, she has done it before.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:58 am

To be honest Johnny, I don't think that she looked to bad with the man legs.

Having a girl wearing baggy clothes won't kill her ;) But i do much like the other version.

I disagree with Mik on the leg stance thing. The way that she has her ankle/foot cocked combined with the legs split apart is how I would look if I was looking upwards during a netball match looking at the ball preparing to sprint in a hurry. (It's a little wide... but it's fantastic to get other people called up for contact for colliding with you.)
Not that it's important
I like the expression.... makes me think there is some miracle in the sky or something.

Marna is correct in saying that the hair needs volume but I think her curves are fine. Bigger boobs are a hinderance in a fight or running unless you have a kick ass bra.... like a Berlei Sportronic SF3. PLUS it's a younger looking character...since when do THEY need boob jobs at 16.

And hell.... if Johnny can make a smaller chested game character THE next Tifa then I saw rock on.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:37 am

Yeah, I retracted most of what I said seeing the shot from another angle, it was a perspective thing.