OH GOD!

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
XenoRaven
Enforcer

Post by XenoRaven » Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:21 pm

Again, I really don't think it's about should or shouldn't. I mean, people certainly have a right to be upset, and people have a right to complain. They also have the right to not vote for the officials responsible come election time. Different areas have different cultures. What may not be kosher here could be perfectly acceptable somewhere else. That's why there's local elections in the first place.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:49 am

i say we conduct an expiremnt. Lesley can show that clip to her relatives from parents to grandparents, tell them where the money came from, and tell us about the reaction :P
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:38 am

if that experoemint where done with my family i can tell you right now while a few would be put off by it. the majority would find it just as enjoyable as I do.
and i have a HUGE family.

probably cuzz i have 6 grandfathers.
Last edited by kaos on Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:26 am

I finally got to the point where I could actually watch it... my net was fuckign up the other day... I got to the floor witht he pregnate ladies and it ended... was there anymore too it?
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:48 pm

You know what I find highly amusing about this.

The fact that this boy talks to me for at least 2 hours a week, he's been told quite a few times about my grandparents. Yet for some stupid reason is inane enough to realise that all my grandparents are Dead to me.

Plus, these are the parents that let me watch predator when i was like a little kid. You think they give a flying fuck?
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:00 pm

Masteroftheweb wrote: I got to the floor witht he pregnate ladies and it ended... was there anymore too it?
yeah....
lots more.
youll know the ending when they rescue the chick that was kidnapped and fight pirate baby.

the typical generic beat'em up plot returns.
cuzz when our girlfriends go missing, we dont file police reports...we just call up our best friend, roam the streets and kick everboys ass.
Last edited by kaos on Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:41 pm

how do I access the rest of it?
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:47 pm

Melana wrote:You know what I find highly amusing about this.

The fact that this boy talks to me for at least 2 hours a week, he's been told quite a few times about my grandparents. Yet for some stupid reason is inane enough to realise that all my grandparents are Dead to me.

Plus, these are the parents that let me watch predator when i was like a little kid. You think they give a flying fuck?
missing the point...
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:13 am

Looks like you're the only grandpa around here then, Goat.
XenoRaven
Enforcer

Post by XenoRaven » Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:23 pm

*Gets him a rocking chair and some spectacles.*
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:00 pm

young whipper snappers. I'm still young enough to kick you in the nuts if you piss me off, and isn't that what really matters?

ok, seriously, so i'm a cranky old goat about this. i'm just making discussion, hopefully i'm not getting under anybody's skin too much. I'll know if i'm sucessfull if i still have a girlfriend tomorrow :P
Last edited by Super Goat Weed on Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.