Just a friendly little duel..

Junk goes here, bitches.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:20 am

*she appears, just outside the ring. Dressed in a long black dress, no sleeves, and gloves that match the black. On her hip in its holder is her Rapier, its been polished and ready to fight again. Looking at all the ice that has gathered she smiles faintly and cast a heating up spell using the fires of Hell as a bonus, the ice melts away...all but the block around Bobo.*

Come on Ice Man...wake up...I wanna duel again.

*she sofly walks over to the block and lays a gloved hand against the ice. she is peering inside to see if he really is in there...and sure enough, through it all a figure can be made out*

Nap time has ended...now wake up...
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:24 am

*A layer of Frost forms upon the block of ice, as very slight cracks mar its surface, and it appears that his eyes move slightly. Pushing out subconciously with his right hand, he lightly touches the half inch thick layer of Ice between him on the inside and everything on the outside. 'Your waiting is over.. time to get out.' repeats through his mind, over and over.*

"Out." *he says, though no one would ever believe it could be heard.* "Out" *He says louder this time, suprizing Shroomy who was looking at his hand.*

*Bobo's eyes glow a very light and piercing blue, and where he's touching starts turning into a cold fog, which spreads out over the entire block, as 'out' is heard one last time. He is standing there, looking at Shroomy, and in a raspy voice speaks.*

"You called?"
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:35 am

*smiles gently at Bobo*

Welcome to the outside world ice man...care to play another game of swords with me?

*taps the hilt to her Rapier, taking a few steps back from him. her long dress moving with her*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:50 am

*Blinks as a light layer of mist covers his body, and slowly solidifies into water than ice. Smiles back, his wet hair now frozen to places on his face.*

"Yes.. I think that would be excellent.. I have awaited.. your return."

*Coughs, and shakes his head losening the hair from his face.*

"And.. that is a lovely dress you're wearing."
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:39 am

It is good to have you back Bobo...and thank you, but this isn't what I am fighting in ice man.

*after a few more steps back she rips the skirt of the dress so its hardly long enough to cover her butt or front. tosses the left over part on the ground*

I feel better...when you want to begin tell me...and we will start.

*walks over to her side of the fighting circle, clearing it out off all the mess that has gathered there*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:55 am

"It's not?" *Raises an eyebrow, and then clenches his jaw to keep it from dropping as she rips away parts of her gown.*

"As soon, as I re arm myself.. and make sure it is not damaged, I will be ready."

*Walks over, still looking at Shroomy, and picks up his saber. Pulling out a cloth he runs it along the blade, cleaning the dirt off and checking it for nicks at the same time. Knowing that the battle circle is a desolate wasteland, in and out of it.*

*Clears his throat* "I.. Believe I am ready.. Ma'am.." *Stands there watching her*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:11 am

*laughs lightly, pulling out her Rapier, she gets in her fencing stance.*

One three we move, one...

*takes a quick look around the fighting circle, smirking back at Bobo*

Two...
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:25 am

"Three."

*Moves towards her, and slashes out with his sword. Which she deftly parries, showing her skill has improved.*

"Very nice.. I see you've been practicing while I've been.. away."

*Smirks, and jumps to the side to avoid her thrusting weapon.*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:05 am

*trust her weapon a few more times at Bobo, takes a few steps back and slash's at his lower region...Bobo blocking it with a surprised look on his face*

Yes dear, all is fair in love and war...or something like it...

*smiles as she slash's for his neck, again being blocked. Bobo mutters something about learning fast on her behalf. she does one of her fancy twist turns to she is now at his back, her rapier resting gently at the back of his neck*

This soon and you are letting me get moves in...
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:47 am

"My body, is still.. waking up from its deep freeze, so to speak."

*Bobo swallows, holding his saber pointed at the ground, his eyes closed centering his spirt.*

"My dear, I believe you have me at your mercy.. though.. next time.. please becareful about where you aim down there. They can not be replaced.." *chuckles lightly and waits for her next move.*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:56 am

*laughs gently*

You are at my mercy?

*sighs, one of those sexy drawn out sighs*

You let me get this possition over you, too easy...you taught me most of what I know aside from what I picked up...and you are letting me win thus far...why?

*removes her Rapier, stepping back some, watching Bobo carefully*

Now let us de-frost you with a nice workout...I am only waiting for orders from Commander Wildcard on the RT's next move...and we both need the practice....

*gets in her starting stance again*

More then others...

*smiles to Bobo, as she ready's her Rapier*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:17 am

*Smirks and looks at her in the eyes.*

"If you want to play it that way.. I will give you a work out."

*Holds onto the hilt of his and pulls it apart, creating two sabers from the one. Standing there, holding one in each hand, he slowly cuts the air.*

"How is this my dear, will it be enough of a challenge for you?"

*Takes his stance and waits for her.*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:22 am

*her smile fades*

Thats cheating...but two can do it.

*reachs behind her, pulling out of its holder, her swordbreaker. it matches her Rapier, and now the smile returns*

Bring...it...on...boss.

*charge's towards him, both swords at the ready*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:54 am

"It's not cheating, just using my abilites as I want to give you a challenge, the one you wanted."

*Stands there, watching her charge him, his swords up ready to take the blows. As she nears him, Bobo side steps taking her slash on the saber in his right hand, and sticking his foot out, Bobo trips Shroomy sending her sprawling into the dirt. Looking at her, he smirks.*

"Guess thats pay back, for what you did before."

*Gently taps your rump with his saber and steps back grinning.*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:57 am

*flips back up, turns to him her Rapier's tip at his heart*

Wouldn't want you pulling out any old tricks...might break them considering they are ancient!

*laughs playfully and walks back some, flames starting to form a cloak like item on her*

Lets go on, I do love working out with you.

*in a blast of fire, her short black dress is replaced by skin tight red leather jump suit*