Naruto

Ah, the idiot box, our childhood companion/minder let us speak of your marvellous ways and bask in your shiny technicolour.
Scorn
Whelp

Post by Scorn » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:44 pm

h00ray. So, being in Japan, how big is it there? Like do you see comericals on tv? newspaper? bulliten boards? Were you there for when the movie was released?
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:01 am

Japan is great, but heating in old apartments freaking blow. I'm so damn cold at night these days . . . And as far as anime goes, you see commercials for it on the kids channels all the time. They're always pushing something new. The newest big thing they're talking about is the annual Doraemon movie. Can't wait to see it! lol.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:45 am

Hey Scorn, I can Download Advent Children over Bit Torrent too, right? How big do you think the files are?
Scorn
Whelp

Post by Scorn » Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:25 pm

Of course! Cna dled ANYTHING with bit torrent ;) it's a great program, even tho it didn't work at too well at first for you...

Advent i think this is the one i got, it may or may not be subbed, but i don't think thats much of a problem for you :D When i looked at it, has a lot of leechers and seeders, so it should go fast enough.

Its hard for me to imagne that, anime everywhere. Even in the movies o.0 Herd that Japan is very crowed, i'm sure it is. Is it a little too crowed?
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:56 am

I was watching One Piece on TV tonight . . . and yeah, Anime is pretty much everywhere. Pics on shop fronts, posters, flyers, etc . . . and my friend sent me AC in the mail! Totally sweet and of great quality! I've seen it like 4 times already. Crazy movie ... I think I'm going to try DLing the Dragonball Z movies after Naruto.
Scorn
Whelp

Post by Scorn » Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:55 pm

Awesome, that's pretty interesting. My friend's keep dreaming about how wounderful Japan is till i tell them you can't understand them
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:22 am

Scorn wrote:Awesome, that's pretty interesting. My friend's keep dreaming about how wounderful Japan is till i tell them you can't understand them
Pish posh! The total flood of cute girls in school uniforms makes up for that fact.
Scorn
Whelp

Post by Scorn » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:18 pm

LOL! so i guess anime doesn't over emphizise that part of Japan.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:17 pm

No . . . what would give you that sorta idea?!?!?
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:28 pm

DBZ moive where kinda like faster episode, c'ept the Trunks saga movie .. that owned !!
Scorn
Whelp

Post by Scorn » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:56 am

I saw one movie of DBZ it was about the life tree? something like that

*imagines Sailor Moon like senerios being real* besides the crime fighting that is >;)
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:33 am

Well, Naruto's finished .. been watching it .. NICE! Thanks for the link Scorn! I'm DLing the first few DBZ movies now just cause I accidentally taped over them a while back. Better to have them on CD anyways!
Scorn
Whelp

Post by Scorn » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:51 pm

yay for Naruto! :D and no problem on the site. You can get SO MANY things there :D Have lots of fun in wasteing your life there, i know i have ;)

Well on a Naruto subject i'm completely caught up with Japan, so i wait every week like them...it sucks! i want more!!!! >D
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:23 am

Just wondering, but does it work slower if you're DLing like 3 movies at one time? Or is that alright because you're getting them from different people anyways? I'm just wondering what you'e encountered ...
Scorn
Whelp

Post by Scorn » Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:44 pm

to be honest i've never really had more then one torrent going at once, mainly because i've never needed to. Logical they would go on their own speeds but if it's to much for your comp to handle then i would think they would get reduced