PSP and DS

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:44 am

Thats the beauty of being one of the last places to get stuff, everything is ironed out somewhat when we get it.
Trigo
Solider

Post by Trigo » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:08 am

Shin wrote:Thats the beauty of being one of the last places to get stuff, everything is ironed out somewhat when we get it.

Very true Shin and i've been looking at the DS and PSP in the same light and think both will be great in there own way. The PSP for gadgets and well know game titles. The DS for price and games that r easy played on short goes.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:39 pm

*chairs darkside* Sony fanboy

* chairs shin* be nice i dint say that in a way of to much, i just sayin that DS will just stick to games. Nintendo has a problem about changin its ways, thats why it will never do as well as they did all those years bk.

*chairs nintendo chairmen* CHANGE UR WAYS

I seen bits and bobs of a psp, its pretty sw33t, i just like the black tho battery life is a problem ... sega gears problem that and being huge lol but yea the psp has a GT comign out for it and i hear GTA:SA is going for it yay play that why driving! DS has Mario!!!!!! And my gameboy broken so damn it!
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:04 pm

i'd still be more upset about losing Metroid and Zelda then any of the mario games, SMB 3 was the last really good Mario game.

unless you count spinoffs, i mean hell, who didn't love the original mario kart?
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:52 pm

Metroid Prime is an unbeleiveable game for the Gamecube ^_^

I feel more and more confused over this whole ordeal. I havea definate interest in the PSP and I'm concidering a DS...All in all, it will be down to my birthday, but my guitars come first, so I might not have enough £££ to buy either :(

That and the games....Echo just said GTA: SA is coming out on it....I'd like that on my portable computer, But a Zelda that wasn't Windwaker would fucking own on a DS.

But not being able to play my GBC games on the DS is a disapointment :(
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:50 pm

GTA:SA is a rumour tho i'm sure its right but dont hold me to it. I will get both just depends on time. The new Zelda looks sweet for the gc, hopefully the ds can get something like that. Metord prime looks so cool for the DS too. MGS could do something like that for DS, have a map system on the bottom and all or something at least.

Original Mario Kart is the only mario kart ... the others just dont exist to me lol
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:52 pm

MGS is a cheifly PS game, I think they Metal Gear Acid for the PSP. I won't be getting the GT on the PSP, I played GT4 the other night. I wasn't impressed at all :( They have ruined the whole rally aspect of the game :( on GT3 it was easier to control, but all the same, it was easier to lose control....GT4 you cant do anything like you used to without spinning off....it was pot luck that I won :(

Only good thing was the new cars.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:20 pm

DAMN U GT FOR FUCKIN UP MY RALLY!!!!!!!!!
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:01 pm

My suggestion, buy GT3 and pretend its GT4 :(
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:17 pm

can i just play colin McRae heheh
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:58 pm

Super Goat Weed wrote:i'd still be more upset about losing Metroid and Zelda then any of the mario games, SMB 3 was the last really good Mario game.

unless you count spinoffs, i mean hell, who didn't love the original mario kart?

I personally liked super mario world on the SNES, and Mario 64 is still one of my favorite marios... any after I can't say is good...

Mario kart 64 rocked... the mario double dash sucks...
Phoenix
Whelp

Post by Phoenix » Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:42 pm

have you seen this gizmondo thing it is like the lastest thing it has

messaging
gaming
camera
music player
video player
gps
gprs
bluetooth

and stuff like that i mean WTF?
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:52 pm

Masteroftheweb wrote:I personally liked super mario world on the SNES, and Mario 64 is still one of my favorite marios... any after I can't say is good...

Mario kart 64 rocked... the mario double dash sucks...
i never got into mario 64, but honestly what i did play of it wasn't half bad

Mario world was WAY too easy

and i really think the SNES version of Kart was the best one.
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:38 pm

......i dont own a single nintendo system. i do love Super Mario world for SNES but i have that on my comp, i just have a genesis, dreamcast, playstation and ps2
Darkside
Enforcer

Post by Darkside » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:00 am

EchoPark wrote: i hear GTA:SA is going for it yay play that why driving! DS has Mario!!!!!! And my gameboy broken so damn it!
If there was, it would have been announced when the X-box and PC version where announced. So far, there isn't even a rumor or any kind of hint of GTA: SA coming out on a DS or GC. I doubt there will be a port od the game on the DS. It's like X-box fans believeing that RE4 was coming out for that system.(x-box)

I'll tell you a Game that Was announced, GTA for the PSP that should be out may/june.