emotional masichism

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:20 am

i am an emotional masicist, just like a regular masichist but without the whips and chains.

every girl that i have fell for in my life, has had a boyfriend or soon after my realising my own like for them has gotten a boyfriend.

i need advice
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:08 am

quit dating, just have sex with'em and then move to another.
Akrid
Solider

Post by Akrid » Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:04 am

well, only you alone can quit being so pathetic. which ALL of the time, going through angst is just a cry for attention.
Morbid Angel
Solider

Post by Morbid Angel » Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:41 am

Don't date, masturbate.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:10 pm

Firstly, where you really in love?

Secondly, your young you know, life is meant to be about finding yourself and what you want out of life. Are you sure these young ladies have been what your really looking for? Or have you just been in love with the idea of being in love or just afraid of being alone and there by fallen in love with the first non-feral girl you meet?

I'm 21 and I can't say for certain I have ever been in love or had my first love. I'm been in extreme Like and Lust... but as of yet not that other elusive 4 letter L word.
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:01 pm

i never said i have been in love but these girls are the ones that have been really cool people that ihave shared a laugh with i am not saying i was in love with merely crushing on them. however the reasons for my not acting on the crushes has always been their boyfreinds
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:13 am

know the feeling man, tho, just stick at it all, life will turn up trumps eventualy
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:56 pm

thanl you i will take some of you wonderfull peoples advice others i will ignore
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:59 am

I just told this girl that I've been talking to for about a year that I love her, but she has had feelings for her best friend for about 5 years. I knew that before I got involved with her, and the guy JUST broke up with his girlfriend of 3 years . . . so shit get's complicated. Let the person know of your feelings, or at least discuss it with them like an adult if you want to see something happen. It's the only way. Unless you do something, nothing will EVER happen.

You really don't become emotionally mature until you're in your early 20's. Wait until college . . . . you'll know what I mean then.