FF13 Anyone Playing it?

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
April
Enforcer

FF13 Anyone Playing it?

Post by April » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Well, I am playing this one now. And...I don't know if I like it or not. It doesn't feel like a traditional final fantasy game. Not in the slightest. The fighting music makes it sound like an anime. It's gorgeous music don't get me wrong. But, it's not Final Fantasy type music. So it's really throwing me off right now. The storyline is interesting. Characters are a tad bit bland. The eidolon's should have been done a bit better. Shiva as a motorcycle? Seriously now. Two sisters turn into her. And the sisters heads are the wheels on it. Just oddddd. Otherwise, it's a great game. The graphics are amazing. The characters look close to real. I'm only about 15% through the game. Still a long way to go.

Anyone else touch it yet?
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Re: FF13 Anyone Playing it?

Post by Chewi » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Not got a PS3 or Xbox 360 but I'm still playing catch up. Only finished FF8 a year and a half ago. :lol: Been far too busy for much gaming but I am playing more than I did last year.
Shane
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Shane » Mon May 03, 2010 5:00 pm

My roomate has been watching the video walk through for this, I haven't watched much for fear of spoiling it, but It looks intriguing and vastly different. Certainly different enough to keep up with the times however.
Trigo
Solider

Post by Trigo » Mon May 03, 2010 8:02 pm

Sounds good but can't get it
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:32 pm

FFXII ruined it for me, I felt like I was playing a bad MMORPG with no fucker around to talk too.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:35 pm

I wish Marna would keep going. It's making me want to play it just to get further. But I suspect I'd get bored too.
Tartan
Solider

Post by Tartan » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:31 pm

FF13 is boring,i cant be doing with the fight after fight after fight ,
there is no towns or nothing just a one way walk after fight after fight and the story is so confusing i dont know if im on the good side or the bad side im not keen on the music,dont like the fight system either the cast have annoying voices,the only thing i like in the game is the baby chocobo in the afro,the summons are a bitch to get and it i really cant be assed with it i miss the victory music from 7 8 n 9 and the freedom of maps and towns and getting lost.
Oh and i dont think the graphics make up for the game, gimme back the old FFs with better graphics.
think this game is so not worth it,end of rant.