How You Been?

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:37 am

woo hoo feeder today! Today is rockin like jedi like rockin .... yea u know how it feels
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:44 pm

No bad, playing a bit much eve, which i vowed never to play, but eh, its just a game as i keep reminding myself, aside from that just waiting impatiently for a letter from the hospital.
Trigo
Solider

Post by Trigo » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:43 pm

Feeling down have no internet at home just now so not getting into eve much either :(
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:29 pm

Given up trying to play eve for the night, hard to co-ordinate a fleet with a drink in yah
Tartan
Solider

Post by Tartan » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:34 pm

im looking forward to monday i have LEO training then Audit training
and also its getting closer to samhain !!

for thoses whom dont know what a leo is

http://www.theleodiamond.com

shiny
Last edited by Tartan on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Feeder was amazing!!!! I think am deaf
Forgetfuldan
Enforcer

Post by Forgetfuldan » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:13 am

oooooh Leo diamonds I saw them in the brochure vvvvv pretty hint hint ;)

Feeder was amazing!!! Why do they only make t-shirts for skinny people grr
runawaygurl
Not-A-Deserter

Post by runawaygurl » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:37 am

I fucking hate fighting about a wedding that's not even going to happen until I get my bachelors degree which won't even be for another 2 years, 18 months at best. If his family weren't uptight we could have a fun little party with dancing and drinking like normal people but noooo that bothers him because his grandparents are nazarene's and they don't believe in dancing or drinking. I feel like i'm in Footloose or some other equally retarded teen movie. Everything is dictated by them when he is around his family, but as soon as he's away from them he does everything under the sun they wouldn't approve of. I mean seriously, if you can't have a couple beers and be ok in front of your family then what? They suddenly think you're a horrible person. Whatever. They're family, they're supposed to love you anyway. Even if you are a "Sinner" in their eyes. Why do people have to make everything about religion so damn complicated? BLAH!

On a fun note, I made his neice a halloween costume from scratch (no pattern or anything!) and it turned out super cute!!
I love her red slippers! We even taught her how to say "There's no place like home!" and "We're off to see the wizard!" She can't quite get the clicking of the heels thing but she's only 2, we'll give her time. :)
Tartan
Solider

Post by Tartan » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:31 am

omg shes so cutie in that outfit!

bring on halloween!!!!!!!!!! :E
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:10 am

I wouldn't be putting up with that, Stevie. Each to their own but it's your wedding.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:11 am

A traditional handfastting would be the way id wana go, but ye shouldnt let his parents dictate his life, beliefs shouldnt be forced upon others, even if they were forced upon you etc.

And you hand made that? Tis fantastic, makes my craftwork look rubbish, good work lass =]

And to the topics topic as it were, im good, better than ive been in a long time.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:54 am

if i ever believe i should get married, its somewhere on a wee island with 2 friends on a beach, so much less hassle, and no family. 2 pluses in my eyes XD

Tired and voice is sore for doing my battlecry down ts on wow last night .... i did it alot
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:51 pm

FOR THE ALLIANCE! kek xD

Logged on wow for the first time in a wee while, turns out with the new talent trees my enhancement shammy has went from 850dps party buffed to 920ish, need to get into a raid and see how sexy it is there.

Roll on november 13th i say! I want an excuse to only log eve to change skills lol.
runawaygurl
Not-A-Deserter

Post by runawaygurl » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:52 pm

Chewi wrote:I wouldn't be putting up with that, Stevie. Each to their own but it's your wedding.
It wouldn't bother me so much if he believed in the same things they do, but he doesn't. So anytime i ask him about anything with the wedding he brings up something about them, then I get annoyed and he goes "Well your family is paying for it anyway, so my family doesn't matter". That's just low to say. Ya know?

And thanks guys about the costume! :)
Last edited by runawaygurl on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forgetfuldan
Enforcer

Post by Forgetfuldan » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:16 pm

What a thing to say about ur parents paying for it all! Good luck with getting everything organised though I know it wasn't easy for Chewi and Marna either but they got there in the end and it was an amazing day :D

I wouldn't want parents on either side interferring with my wedding day if it ever comes.