Right Here, Right Boo

From those killer tunes that you heard 6 years ago in the back of a mini bus, heading into Utah, or the songs that are on the radio now. This is the place. (No R&B please, because it doesn't exist)
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:22 pm

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2434562?htv=12&htv=12

I dunno about you guys but I find this video funny. Watch and enjoy.
Last edited by Squirrel on Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trigo
Solider

Post by Trigo » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:11 pm

I've seen that vid its good. I l ike the way the morphing all the way seems to flow very well.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:18 pm

Yeah the music helps too. It's an old video/song.
Drabe,ThePirateking
Whelp

Post by Drabe,ThePirateking » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:21 am

uh yeah, only song i ever didnt mind by fat boy slim is weapon of choice, only because i liked the video and it had a good beat. the video in this wasnt bad, but all of the transformations seemed improbable and foolish. i know they did the best 5 hour video they could whip up but it just wasnt satisfying. the thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that the puffer fish evolved into an angler fish, one of them is a deep sea creature the other one is not, and they were in the wrong order :(
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:39 am

Drabe wrote:uh yeah, only song i ever didnt mind by fat boy slim is weapon of choice, only because i liked the video and it had a good beat. the video in this wasnt bad, but all of the transformations seemed improbable and foolish. i know they did the best 5 hour video they could whip up but it just wasnt satisfying. the thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that the puffer fish evolved into an angler fish, one of them is a deep sea creature the other one is not, and they were in the wrong order :(
Killjoy it's supposed to be a music video! It's not supposed to educate you on evolution it's supposed to be a metaphor of life! Right here, right now is saying that we ARE evolving right here, right now. That's why the guy evolves into a fat man. To show what we've become. Grr I just hate it when people try to correct things that aren't supposed to make sense. It's just a music video.

I just like the way the evolving creatures move. It's funny. (Besides, you could have said that we didn't evolve from gorillas or crocodiles too ¬_¬)
Last edited by Squirrel on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:11 am

Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:35 am

I was actually thinking about posting that one...good call Bogey man. Er and for those who couldn't see the ad for what ever reason.
This ad marks a return to the famous GUINNESS® campaign endline, ‘Good things come to those who wait’. It tells the story of mankind’s 3 billion year wait for the perfect pint.

It starts with three friends enjoying a GUINNESS® beer in their local pub. We then follow them on an extraordinary backwards journey. The three guys travel back through time, as they walk they seamlessly go back down the evolutionary chain. They turn into Neanderthals, then apes, mammals, prehistoric fish, small dinosaurs and strange mole like creatures before ending up as mudskippers somewhere near the dawn of time. They take a sip from a muddy puddle and react in disgust.

The ad was incredibly complex to produce. Background scenes shot in Iceland were combined with studio shots of the three men in various stages of prosthetic make-up. These were added to a whole host of computer generated creatures and special effects to end up with a highly entertaining, unique and visually compelling film.

Music: ‘Rhythm of Life’ By Sammy Davis Jr.

Ad Title: NoitulovE
Agency: AMV BBDO
Market: UK
Now you lot would say we didn't evolve from Neanderthals (which I know is right). But this is an ADVERT which messgae is "Good things come to those who wait". So get fucking over it.
Last edited by Squirrel on Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trigo
Solider

Post by Trigo » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:02 am

i seen that vid when it was on tv its good i like the bit at the end where the newt sticks its tounge out after drinking the water.
Attachments
bleh.png
Last edited by Trigo on Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:59 pm

just cause i don't buy into the whole darwinisim thing dosn't mean i can't apreciate good humor. I liked it

hell that spore game looked awesome too, and that's definatly darwinistic in nature.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:02 pm

Spore game? Sorry am not with it tonight.
i seen that vid when it was on tv its good i like the bit at the end where the newt sticks its tounge out after drinking the water.
Actually, mon ami, that's a mudskipper, their fish like creatures. Whereas newts are amphibians.
Last edited by Squirrel on Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trigo
Solider

Post by Trigo » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:52 am

whats too sure what it was but the end of the tvad is good with the whole bleh bit
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:02 am

I like it when they get frozen over and they look confuzzled.