Piracy. Crime or not?

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:09 pm

if i could get a cd for 5 bucks i'd certainly steal less music off the net. Mostly because i have this horrible problem with being both lazy, and particular about the quality of my CDs. I hate that half the shit you grab online is of seriously poor quality, so usualy i hunt around for the best quality track. Also, i like to burn the entire CD.

so yeah, i'd definatly buy them if they were that cheep, bur for now, i'd rather save my money for live shows. More money usualy goes to the artists themselves that way anyway, as opposed to publishers and other burocrats.
Drabe,ThePirateking
Whelp

Post by Drabe,ThePirateking » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:50 am

lol, eventually they'll fix this problem, look at how fast they got rid of records. i read an article a while back it was pretty much over night, vinyl to cd, like that, instant snap. but anyways, to solve the area of piracy, they'll probably come up with the same cd type as the gamecube, or when blueray comes out theyll just make sure the burners dont exist or theyll become like modchip settings, if you install it its not manufactured so therefore it could fry the system, dont worry control is coming out of this chaos, enjoy it while it lasts :P