Naruto

Ah, the idiot box, our childhood companion/minder let us speak of your marvellous ways and bask in your shiny technicolour.
Scorn
Whelp

Post by Scorn » Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:36 pm

Comeon...somebody has to have seen this! It's pretty big you know. Well if anyone was seen, probably Xanien was seen it from time to time, or at least the kids would be talking about it. Well if anyone cares to try to get it and doesn't mind reading subtitles go to Here and get ep 1-25 if you would like to see it. It's a very good anime that invovles all sorts of action, comdey, drama and good ol Ninja fun. Really it's about a boy named Naruto that has a cursed. He goes through the Ninja Academy trying to become the Hokage(Highest lvl of Ninja) although he's not very talented. He's also a very lonly guy, because of his curse. He was a Demon Fox that did destroy the village he lives in and killed many ninjas. To save the village one ninja was able to seal away the demon fox into a child, that being Naruto. So plz, if you are interested take a good look into it. I'm on ep 150 and it still airs in Japan every week. So talk ppl! TALK! :D
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:43 am

I'm up to chapter 25 in the Manga. I'm going to look for the next two or three books in Hamamatsu this weekend. It is a sweet series! Much better than Inuyasha or DBZ ever were. The storylines are good, and the animation is AMAZING. This and Full Metal Alchemist are right up there with my favorite animes of the 2000's. Do I need bit torrent to watch that stuff? If so, where do I download something like that from?
Scorn
Whelp

Post by Scorn » Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:46 am

Ahh, well bit torrent is a very useful tool when coming to dl stuff like anime (btw very glad your into the series!!! :D) soo...

just come to the site here and dl whatever client you use and pick a mirror. After you get it installed, go back to my site and click on the name of the file. Download it where ever and open the file, it will open bit torrent aswell. Choose a place to put the folder and let it start to dl. In the top right hand cornor, will have lights and such. Double click on it to find out what they mean (green is good ;)) and you can start to dl! i hope...i don't remember having any problems with bit torrent, i'm not a very computer crazy guy so if bad things happen...go to a trouble shooter?

Well back to Naruto. I've seen certain things in the Manga and at certain points the anime and the manga split off into differnt stories, which is weird >< Where are you at the moment in the manga? Probably left for their first mission? or is Kakashi still testing them?
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:05 am

Sasuke just died protecting Naruto from Haku who used that Mirror Attack to break them down. In the next episode it says Naruto will unleash the Fox Spirit . . . I'm psyched!
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:13 am

btw, DLed Bit Torrent, now I'm trying to DL the movie. Hope it works!
Scorn
Whelp

Post by Scorn » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:48 pm

yay for Haku, one of the greatest "villians" in the series so far...hope you enjoyed those battles...the movie huh? i haven't seen the movie yet, i guess i should dled it too :D

Although your not into the next season where ALOT of charaters are introduced, whom is your fav. so far? Mine was and still is Kakashi :D
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:27 am

I've played both video games already, and I can say there are quite a few characters I like . . . but sadly I have forgotten their names. One is this villain that uses sand, another is this shadow guy, and then there was this other girl too . . . GAH!

So Bit Torrent is taking forever. What the best way to download? I mean fastest? Should I change my upload speed to super high so I can get the stuff faster from other people? Being on VERY late at night doesn't help either . . .
Scorn
Whelp

Post by Scorn » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:52 am

Ahh ok...the sand guy is probably Garaa, you'll see him soon i the series ;)..the guy who uses shadows is Shikmaru..u have seen him in the series at the start when they were making teams...he went in with Ino (Sakura's rival) and Chouji (guy who can't stop eating) and the other girl?...maybe Hinata? i don't know, never played them, i should try to find a translated verison of the games tho...

Well Bit Torrent works a little odd...your speed can only increase if your share rate is high. So dling when a lot of others are dling will make it a lot faster. I can dl an ep at around 4pm my time in like 30 minutes...for a bundle it normally takes me 24 hours...There could be faster things out there, but i like Bit Torrent for the bundle dling so that you get a lot when it's finally finished.

I dled all 155 ep and the moive in a single month, thats about 25 gigs alone, hope my bill isn't too high ^^;

oh yea btw, just finished the movie...it's actually a little far in the series when it comes to techs...like Naurto uses his Rasengen which is crazy and Sasuke uses Chidori which is also crazy o.0..so if you've seen it, oh well, not really story important. Best part is when Naruto uses his last movie, i just love him yelling "RASENGEN!!!!!!!" :D
Last edited by Scorn on Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:26 am

so the higher I make my Upload rate, the higher my Download rate becomes huh?
Scorn
Whelp

Post by Scorn » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:39 pm

yup, an't it weird?
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:46 pm

I have about 200 MB dled so far . . . 5 days left ... I thought it would be going faster considering I have a 50 MB DSL connection . . . boo. Well, I look forward to reaching the 50% completion mark by this weekend.
Scorn
Whelp

Post by Scorn » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:00 pm

that's weird...couldn't tell ya what else to do, maybe Japan hates Bit torrents....
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:33 am

I have about 400 MB dled now . .. 7 days left ... I AM on at like the REALLY early hours of the day in the USA. 14 hours ahead here!
Scorn
Whelp

Post by Scorn » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:47 pm

*sign* talk to the kids around there, i'm sure they know of a faster way to get Naruto ;)
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:52 am

2.05 GB Dled, and now I'm finally getting the 60 KB a second speed. Took long enough! With only 13 hours left to finish it, I think I'm just going to let it go into the night. Should have it done by tomorrow!