Two very interesting bits of news

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:58 am

.....it looks like......a robot testicle. might make a good football
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:11 am

I sincerely doubt that's what it'll actually look like. That's probably a fake for starters.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:20 am

yeah

remember the prototypes for the first xbox? i remember seeing one that was a big crome X with a glowing green center. looked sweet, but it was a concept, not the actual design model

that thing actually looks quite fake really.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:15 am

Super Goat Weed wrote:friggin ps2 fanboys

To be fair... I'm not a PS2 fanboy... I REALLY want a gamecube...

I just really don't like the X-box... I hate the console, I don't care for the controller, and to date there is but a single game on it I want to play.
Darkside
Enforcer

Post by Darkside » Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:27 am

Shin wrote:As far as was my understanding, the Resident Evil series is sticking to the Gamecube only :P

I'm trying to lose this PS2 Fanboy-like status. If Sony suck, I'll tell it.
No one knows where Resident evil is going. Most likley it'll be on GC and PS2. Capcom relised that the should also be on the Ps2. In case you've been hiding under a rock since october 31st Resident evil 4 is heading to the Ps2. besides, everyone knows RE started on the Playstation. RE5's been announced, no consols named. the exclusive deal ended with RE4. the game can go where ever it wants, like i said, it'll be the 2 consols.

That X-box 2 to looks to wierd. like they'd need something bigger than the VCR thats already out. they might as well call it a computer if they go with a size like that.(i know it's not real)
Darkside
Enforcer

Post by Darkside » Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:31 am

Super Goat Weed wrote:it also bears mentioning that the Baldor's Gate games on xbox are NOT on the PC. I could be wrong, but i think they are exclusive. Xbox does not have Neverwinter Nights however.
Baldor's gate isn't exclusive, it's on the PS2 as well. i've played them.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:57 am

I doubt that is the real thing.

Hmmmm, my reasons for wanting a Gamecube are growing less and less hearing that

I don't like X-Box pads, I tried playing Hitman, the pad ruined the experience. Its like MS looked at a PS pad, squinted their eyes and decided that way
Darkside
Enforcer

Post by Darkside » Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:49 am

Shin wrote:I doubt that is the real thing.

Hmmmm, my reasons for wanting a Gamecube are growing less and less hearing that

I don't like X-Box pads, I tried playing Hitman, the pad ruined the experience. Its like MS looked at a PS pad, squinted their eyes and decided that way
I wouldn't really say PS since those are smaller than an X-box controller. Dreamcast controller maybe. that thing was insanly hugs. I've used and X-box controller a couple times...i think it's bigger than a dreamcast conroller. Bigger isn't always better.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:53 pm

I DIDNT SAY IT WAS THE REAL ONE!!!!!!

Werid enough rumours say there makin 3 types or just 2 types of the new x-box
Darkside
Enforcer

Post by Darkside » Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:23 pm

EchoPark wrote:I DIDNT SAY IT WAS THE REAL ONE!!!!!!

Werid enough rumours say there makin 3 types or just 2 types of the new x-box
We know that it's not real.

That would be weird if they made three types for x-box 2. wonder if they'd do a voting thing at E3. lol just like a car show. the winner is the one that'll be produced and sold.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:26 pm

its something pretty sad. A Console without a harddrive, a console with the hard drive and then A PC verison of the X-Box.

Plus i dont see the prob with the controllers grant u i have big hands and its prefect for me. I think i liked also every controller apart from the PS Dual Shock one, i liked it with it but i dont like it with it. Also what i like about the X-Boxes, Dreamcasts and the Satuarns Nights controller they have trigger buttons what i love
Last edited by EchoPark on Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:18 pm

Making a PC version of an x-box is pointless. I have a PC, thats better than a PC x-box version.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:20 pm

EchoPark wrote:Also what i like about the X-Boxes, Dreamcasts and the Satuarns Nights controller they have trigger buttons what i love

I hate the lack of sensativity on the controller though... or int he case of the triggers, too much sensativity.

"What? You only want to jump slightly so you have a better chance to getting someplace without problems? Lets jump fully!"

"What? You just tapped the tigger, not enough to really fire? Here, let's fire off some rounds!"

FUCKER!
St.Lucifer
Enforcer

Post by St.Lucifer » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:49 pm

EchoPark wrote:I agree dude. U dont see us going in to any PS2 threats and saying "PS2 sucks blah blah"
thats because it doesn't
however inferior it may be it has the biggest and best titles
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:46 pm

In the electronics market, Sony is a bigger name. Sony deal with CD drives, Hard-drives, Sound systems. T.V's Speakers. Pretty much anything that is small and fiddley. MS deal in what? OS's, small computer chips that fail and the X-Box. All they have done is paid people to develop parts and hire comapnies to develp the thing.

Sony have thier own team on this. Playstation were making consoles when MS were just developing windows 98.

I agree with Will about the pads, on that, They are dodgey...wtf is with the idea of making the anologue sticks that far appart? Like I said, they looked at aPS pad, squinted there eyes so everything went funny and drew it down, threw a trigger in and a black and white button and called it a day.

bah!