A challenge

Junk goes here, bitches.
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:11 am

Mike. you. me. here. no one else fighting. to well beyond death. no limits, no rules (short of the post lenght rule)

start when you will.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:15 am

*enters with a stiff breeze behind him lifting up his dark trenchcoat*

you called me out....so i choose the weapons to start...*tosses an old style flintlock pistol at nos's feet and pulls one out himself*

ten paces towards eachother, aim then blow out the other's brains...*takes 10 steps towards nos as he does the same and they both aim at the same time and fire at the same moment, however nos's pistol doesn't fire due to wildcard not loading it to begin with. as nos's eyes go wide and everything goes into slow motion, the bullet from wildcard's flintlock impacts into nos's face sending him stumbling backwards to land in a bloody heap on the ground*

SUCKER!!!!!
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:38 am

*nos stands, watching blood drip down his face*

c'moooon. you can do better then that.

*nos lifts a tremendous belt sander and begins to wear down WC. his skin is quickly shredded and torn off by the rough sandpaper, and it begins biting deep into his skull*

why... you look just like the good doctor bones.

*nos lifts a huge steel crucifix, and, swinging it around, smashies it into WCs ribs, breaking several*
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:10 am

*the skeletal jaw of wc begins to move as it speaks to nos* of course i can do better.......*wc as badly injured as he is jumps nos and begins nawing on his flesh like a zombie until he's bit well into his chest and ripped a couple ribs out with his teeth and then proceeds to bash nos in the face with his hardened skull until nos's entire face caves in from his previous gunshot wound and leaves him in a bloody heap on the ground once more*

you know i do so enjoy humiliating you like this soooooooooo.......*wc lifts up the crucifix nos used on him and drives it through nos's genitalia, stapling him to the ground at the crotch and walks away*