Killzone

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:42 am

fuck mgs3, fuck san andreas, fuck everything else too. Killzone is the game this year. great controls, an enemy a.i. similar to the halo games and quite possibly even better, not to mention an awesome and intricately layed plotline that leaves you guessing at nearly every cutscene. the gameplay alone is similar to most fps games but i haven't ever seen one that incorporates conserving ammo and actually requiring to find cover in firefights. the characters themselves have different routes to go through each level nearly so you can play it over on each one (which there are 4 characters you can play as), and come across different ways to get past certain areas on each level.

the weapons are outstanding masterpieces of destruction. namely the isa chain gun w/under attached rocket launcher. there's just something about mowing down a platoon of helghast soldiers in this game with that cannon which is so pleasing to the ears; not to mention to the eyes. that's one other thing though that'll catch your attention if you play this game, not only does it have gameplay that's worth the money, it's graphics are just as good. you can look around an entire area in the city levels and see off into the distance if there aren't buildings obstructing your view. it's rather interesting to be able to see the areas of the city off in the distance you once were at on a level. this game kinda reminds me of the gameplay of medal of honor allied assault only 10 times better.

i think the name itself though is rightly deserved considering the amount of time you spend killing the enemy while your squad sits around like morons and not firing, that's probably the only downside i've seen so far.
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:08 am

....did u just say fuck San Andreas? *loads gun*
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:06 am

gee....isn't it obvious? :P
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:23 am

it looks good indeed. however im saving my money for KH2. god that game looks awesome
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:09 am

KH2??? the hell is that??
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:10 am

Kingdom Hearts 2. Auron is gonna be in it and hes just gonna kick ass. you'll be happy to know that they didnt change him like they did with Leon and Cloud he looks just like his badass self from FFX
Akrid
Solider

Post by Akrid » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:14 am

nah, I think that this game will take it. There's just something about killing neo-nazis that's way more socially redeeming.