Your lives just became meaningless

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:16 am

Darkside wrote: After H1 he doesn't seem to interested in this over hyped FPS. Just like the hype destroyed devil may cry 2.
although it prolyl wont, we can always hope that DMC 3 will save the series but how many series that have a sucky sequel are saved by the following additions *cough*tombraider*cough*
Darkside
Enforcer

Post by Darkside » Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:48 am

Paradigm wrote:although it prolyl wont, we can always hope that DMC 3 will save the series but how many series that have a sucky sequel are saved by the following additions *cough*tombraider*cough*
From the Trailers i've seen for DMC3...it looks damn good. But i still may only rent it first.

Well, TR was just a challenging and fustrating(sp?) game. still enjoyable. but nothing really new in Agnel of darkness like we where promised. now that a new team had TR i'd like to see how the game turns out. (eidos is gone i think...no longer in there hands)
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:37 am

bah, I'm waiting for foolz
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:47 pm

That reminds me, where the hell HAS kaos been? I assume that's what you're talking about.

Anyway, i always thought the TR series sucked some serious ass crack. Lara was WAY over rated as a hot female lead, the game felt clumsy, and it was too damn easy to forget what the hell you were doing and get totaly lost.

My brother and sister loved it though, so it might just be me.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:53 pm

it's not just you
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:10 am

TR turned me away with the shittiest control system ever. id say it was a good series up throguh the 3rd one. after that it went downhill.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:37 pm

see now i'd say it lived most of it's life down in the valley, so that's the only reason i disagree with you.

The 'dark angel' one almost got my attention with it's box art and seemingly dark theme, but in the end it was really just more of the same bullshit.
Darkside
Enforcer

Post by Darkside » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:28 pm

The story in TR doesn't change much, find yada yada yada the end. least angel of darknes's story was a tad different. what makes TR ok is the challenges in most parts. Revalations was insanly Tough. Specailly towards the end when your by the pyrimids(sp?). oh well. She shoulda Stayed dead after that game.

character design for all of the games was lame. AOD has the ps2 Graphics, but the design looked like it was ripped from TR1 but more smoother looking, different clothes and made her tits bounce lol great job on making something new...ya right..

Angels of darkness stole to many elements from other great games like MSG and Splinter Cell.

woohoo MSG 3 tomorrow.

what was this topic about again? So, do the enemies in H2 look fake like they did in H1? (least my uncle says they look fake in 1, why he's not interested in 2)
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:17 am

same enemies, a little brushed up i think they look better. If he thinks they look fake though, maybe he should try playing a game where you aren't fighting aliens that bleed hi-lighter fluid. i mean it's SUPPOSED to look fake because they are aliens dammit.

And just as a reminder, i didn't like 1 either. at all. and i'm sold on 2. You guys should at least rent it and give it a shot.
Darkside
Enforcer

Post by Darkside » Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:46 am

Super Goat Weed wrote:same enemies, a little brushed up i think they look better. If he thinks they look fake though, maybe he should try playing a game where you aren't fighting aliens that bleed hi-lighter fluid. i mean it's SUPPOSED to look fake because they are aliens dammit.

And just as a reminder, i didn't like 1 either. at all. and i'm sold on 2. You guys should at least rent it and give it a shot.
I would if i had an X-box.

I think he was more worried that some look like Star Wars enemies. that kind of fake un real feeling. he didn't mention the blood to me. hell, i don't have an x-box or any halo games, but i still tried to get him to try it out. i'll have to ask if he got it the next time i see him.