street fighter 2

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:09 pm

the simplicity is what i like about the series, and there's a counter button that makes the game look amazing. When you know what you're doing you can throw just about any move out there in someone's face. It's much cooler then just blocking, but a little tougher.
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:29 pm

i think thats one of my major dislikes with doa. is the counter system because their is no way around it and it doesnt take that much to master it wich means that a defensive player always wins, it does look cool but i think it is to simple to pull off and therfor is way overused in games
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:45 am

you probably just don't know how to play. It's not really all that easy to use. if you don't know the fighter you're playing against, then you have about a one-in-three chance of getting lucky on the block. and even then, because of how the game works, if you screw up, you're not gonna get hit just once, you're gonna get plastered. Just about every move in that game has the potential to lead into a combo.

anyway, i like it. And i do like the older SF games, but the new stuff kinda bores me.